The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Cute outfit. Perfect for running errands

Not what I'd pick for riding, but because for me riding is about exercise. Don't come from an area where biking for errands and such is common. Different mind set I guess.

Old 08-18-2017, 06:35 AM
Majesty

Pippa was spotted heading to the gym where she trained before her wedding to James Matthews in May.

Pippa Matthews cycles to luxury London gym | Daily Mail Online

Old 08-18-2017, 01:28 PM
Serene Highness

Did you notice they call her Pippa Matthews?
And her sister is calld DoC.
Did Pippa have to marry to finally drop the 'née Kate Middleton'?
Old 08-23-2017, 02:57 PM
Majesty

Pippa out in London with her two dogs.

Pippa Matthews takes her two dogs for a walk in London | Daily Mail Online
Old 08-23-2017, 07:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Poor Pippa. Girl can't even walk the dogs without an essay from the Daily Fail. Well, at least they didn't show her picking up dog poo.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Good dogs. August is slow for social news in London.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Mae View Post
Poor Pippa. Girl can't even walk the dogs without an essay from the Daily Fail. Well, at least they didn't show her picking up dog poo.
I don't think she came prepared for that eventuality, unless the pooper scooper is in her bag.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:19 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada View Post
I don't think she came prepared for that eventuality, unless the pooper scooper is in her bag.
Don't you HAVE TO pick up dog poo if you are walking your dog? You do in the States or you suffer a very large fine . . . if caught. And, believe me, in large cities like NY or LA, someone will tell on you or take pics on their phones. Everybody, rich or poor, picks up after their doggies. That's why I have a cat.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:39 PM
Courtier

Yes, you have to pick after your dog (especially if you're being followed by paparazzi and your photos will be everywhere). I have never seen anyone carry a pooper-scooper on a city walk, you take a dog poop bag (which fits in your pocket or purse).
Old 08-23-2017, 11:45 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
And there, folks, is the scoop on the poop.

Sorry.... couldn't resist this one.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:20 AM
Heir Apparent

I read that dog owners aren't obliged to pick up after their dogs in Paris, which is the reason the city is getting so dirty.
Old 08-24-2017, 08:11 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post

I read that dog owners aren't obliged to pick up after their dogs in Paris, which is the reason the city is getting so dirty.
Yeah. Real shame about Paris. For awhile they had immigrants cleaning the streets but now, Paris seems a bit on the dirty side. I was amazed the last time I was there. Too bad, really.
Old 08-24-2017, 03:43 PM
Heir Apparent

My husband was in Paris back in the 80's...it was filthy then too....so don't think it's just dog poo that's the problem.

Anyone I know (in real life) that's been say the same thing ..even within the last 10 years.

LaRae
Old 08-24-2017, 06:08 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
My husband was in Paris back in the 80's...it was filthy then too....so don't think it's just dog poo that's the problem.

Anyone I know (in real life) that's been say the same thing ..even within the last 10 years.

LaRae
I've been to Paris several times, beginning in 1972 and I didn't think it was all that dirty. I have traveled extensively and, at the time, it was the same as most metropolitan cities in Europe and the States. New York wasn't exactly pristine and neither was London. These days, I would definitely call Paris filthy, though.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:13 PM
Majesty

Maybe that's what Paris is the "City of Lights". You need to see where you're stepping.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

What's dog poo in Paris got to do with Pippa ? I am very confused
Old 08-24-2017, 07:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Pippa should be happy some of her popularity died down

A few months ago they would have followed her until they got the mother load shot, her scooping poop. From behind of course

Fortunately for her it was only a slow news day and a simple shot was enough.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:22 PM
Majesty

Good point Countessmeout. Things have died down. Its the slow season for news. We get news like "Andrew was seen leaving the restaurant" and Pippa takes her dog for a walk.

At the height of Pippamania, that mother lode photo would not only be worth a lot of money, they could have retrieved said poop from the public waste bin and sold it on Ebay and people would have bought it.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:13 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post

A few months ago they would have followed her until they got the mother load shot, her scooping poop. From behind of course

She's probably very happy that they aren't following her every move. I think she wanted her life back and, right now, she has it. I think the paps will start to follow her more once she's pregnant, though.
Old 08-24-2017, 11:22 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post

I thought the same. Or the DF press room are full of sumemr interns and the regulars are away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Mae View Post
I think the paps will start to follow her more once she's pregnant, though.
I am surprised the covers of the trashy mags haven't started yet. I can see it now, splashed all over New Idea: "Kate and Pippa SHOCKING news - We're BOTH expecting triplets!"