Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the news official?

I find it strange that "a source close to the Middletons told Page Six" shared the news if it is true.

What joyous news for Philippa and James! The happiest days are when a baby is born.

So much doubt about "what could be first hint of a blossoming baby bump" - ehm, it's pretty obvious.

Lots of babies (in the family) soon!

LaRae

So much doubt about "what could be first hint of a blossoming baby bump" - ehm, it's pretty obvious.

Yes, you made me laugh. If that was a HINT to this reporter, one must wonder what would be required to be reported as FACT. JMO

:previous: DM is probably being cagey due to fear of lawsuits. She is obviously expecting but no pregnancy was ever officially announced.

"Privacy" issue....and after what happened with Meghan maybe they feel they cannot be too careful.;)

Last edited:
Pretty obvious and I don't think they should have announced it, they are not members of the Royal family.

...yes there is no hiding she is pregnant in this photo. :flowers:

Its also hardly the first glimpse, as she was showing signs in previous photos with the dogs as well.

But I guess they have to watch as there is no announcement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you made me laugh. If that was a HINT to this reporter, one must wonder what would be required to be reported as FACT. JMO

I think at least six months along.
She has a very slim build, it could even be more.

I think at least six months along.
She has a very slim build, it could even be more.
Yes, it could be more. I was seeing photos of her at the wedding of Eugenie, and she was not "that" big, and the baby was born in the next days. Pippa and Catherine both have slim, but fit physiques, moreover, they also have a long upper body, giving the baby more space to fit in.

Delightful news! Something good for Pippa and happy news for the Cambridges too!

:previous:
The baby is called Grace Elizabeth Jane.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom