Pippa and James Matthews and Family 1: May 2017 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that the media continues to be off topic.

James Matthews is one of three new board of directors at Williams Racing F1, now that Sir Frank Williams and Claire Williams have stepped down.

Interesting to see James return to his Grand Prix roots.

Also, Pippa and James are apparently on vacation in Positano Italy. Presumably to celebrate Pippa's 37th birthday. A nice gift, indeed.

Last edited:
I like this couple. Great hear some updates on them

James Matthews is one of three new board of directors at Williams Racing F1, now that Sir Frank Williams and Claire Williams have stepped down.

Interesting to see James return to his Grand Prix roots.

Also, Pippa and James are apparently on vacation in Positano Italy. Presumably to celebrate Pippa's 37th birthday. A nice gift, indeed.

Not unusual for business men to sit on the board of directors for a handful of other groups. I am sure he will enjoy getting back into racing even behind the scenes after years out of the race car.

Yeah vacation in Italy is certainly a great birthday gift.

Not a lot of people can afford, or would risk, a holiday in these times. Good for those who can and will.

Well, Arthur turned two in October, so I'm not surprised if Pippa is pregnant again.

Congratulations to Pippa and James Matthews!

Congratulations to Pippa and James Matthews!

If true, then congratulations to the happy couple. What a good baby-year 2021 will be.

Great news, we need them in these awful times !

LOT'S of Covid lockdown babies to look forward to in next year.;)

LOT'S of Covid lockdown babies to look forward to in next year.;)

Yeps! And they're all going to grow up and be known as Quaranteens!! Good things *do* come out of isolating and lock downs. :whistling:

A baby is always happy news especially during all of this. :flowers:

Wonder if it will be another boy or if Charlotte will finally get some female company in the family. She has 2 brothers, and male cousins on both sides. A little girl would be close in age to Spencer's daughter born this year, for his/her Matthews side of the family.

A baby is always happy news especially during all of this. :flowers:

Wonder if it will be another boy or if Charlotte will finally get some female company in the family. She has 2 brothers, and male cousins on both sides. A little girl would be close in age to Spencer's daughter born this year, for his/her Matthews side of the family.

She has also female second cousins.

True. And she would have plenty of access to them as the parents are close. I especially think she'll have a close relationship with her godfather Adam Middleton's daughter. She's only a few months younger than Charlotte.

Having second cousins is not the same as first cousins. Other then Christmas, they see Anne's girls maybe twice a year at riding events. Charlotte is far more likely to spend a significant amount of time with her Middleton cousins then her Windsor second cousins.

I know people tend to swamp all the queen's great grandkids together, but really they aren't. Like Eugenie needs to have a son because 'the queen already has 5 great-granddaughters' and so on. Not looking at the actual family units. The Wales unit has 3 boys to 1 girl. The Middleton/Cambridges have 4 boys/1 girl. Its like Anne has had too many granddaughters, so everyone else needs to have boys.

Last edited:
Having second cousins is not the same as first cousins. Other then Christmas, they see Anne's girls maybe twice a year at riding events. Charlotte is far more likely to spend a significant amount of time with her Middleton cousins then her Windsor second cousins.

I know people tend to swamp all the queen's great grandkids together, but really they aren't. Like Eugenie needs to have a son because 'the queen already has 5 great-granddaughters' and so on. Not looking at the actual family units. The Wales unit has 3 boys to 1 girl. The Middleton/Cambridges have 4 boys/1 girl. Its like Anne has had too many granddaughters, so everyone else needs to have boys.

I think people are a little too hung up on gender. Look at William, the two cousins he choose as godparents were Zara and Laura (two females). What they did have in common with him, was that they were the cousins closest in age to him. So I think age proximity is a much bigger deal. Even if Pippa were to have a girl, I bet Charlotte would grow up closer to Arthur and have more in common with him.

Last edited:

Do you think William would have asked Zara to be a god parent to his child if they never saw each other, yes we have evidence from photographs at certain events but they are capable of meeting without photographers present.
The truth is we do not know how often they meet up privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom