Jessica Craig

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tzu An said:
You could say the same about Camilla, who in the past never really paid too much attention to fashion and having the perfect hairstyle. It shows she (Jecca) isn't too self absorbed in her looks that she neglects the important stuff as well, such as personality, smarts, fitting in, etc. No too mention the Queen herself has only recently spruced up her image. To be frank, if every monarch or royal were judged by their fashion sense, some of the greatest monarchs/leaders of various countries have ever had would never have been properly appreciated for the contributions to their country.

Ahh, I wasn't talking about anyones fashion sense or hairstyle. I was talking about Jessicas lack of personality, fitting in and her general demeanour.
The aside about her hat was just that.
Kate has a more classical look about her, she seems to be on a good educational level with William, which apparently makes her smart, she seems to fit in well with the royal family.
Even her nickname says a lot about her - Jecca? It makes her sound like a football hooligan!:D
As I said to Paula** to each his or her own and there really is no need to get upset about someone elses opinion.:)

I don't understand when people say Kate or Jessica is more interesting than the other. Neither have given interviews. We know about the same aboute ach of them...how can people tell wether or not they have a personality?

regardez said:
I don't understand when people say Kate or Jessica is more interesting than the other. Neither have given interviews. We know about the same about each of them...how can people tell wether or not they have a personality?

You are quite right regardez, I was judging them both by what I have read, what I have heard and the photo's that have been published. :eek:
When you think about it, it is up to William to decide who he wants to be with and what he wants in a girlfriend and I don't think any of them will worry too much about what we think!:D

I guess it is just one of those things you cant't really put your finger on, because you are right, there is no way of really knowing what either girl is like. But for me, Jecca just oozes personality, and while I don't dislike Kate, I don't find her interesting or likeable either.:eek:

Aussie Princess said:
I guess it is just one of those things you cant't really put your finger on, because you are right, there is no way of really knowing what either girl is like. But for me, Jecca just oozes personality, and while I don't dislike Kate, I don't find her interesting or likeable either.:eek:
I agree. I also love Jecca's bone structure, makes her beautiful in an exotic way. Jecca just seems wild and original. Kate, the boring girl-next-door. Judging only by the pictures of course. ;)
I also like the fact that she does not try to hide her total hatred for the press. That would make her a totally unsuitable royal bride but at least I don't doubt her sincerity one second.

Last edited:
No; at least, not officially. William lives at Clarence House (except that now he lives at Sandhurst), and Kate has an apartment in London.

Idriel said:
Jecca just seems wild and original. ;)

That's the bit I really dislike in view of the fact that she could, one day be a princess. Fine for a bit of fun but, you wouldn't want her to marry your son!

Skydragon said:
That's the bit I really dislike in view of the fact that she could, one day be a princess. Fine for a bit of fun but, you wouldn't want her to marry your son!
:D
I see what you mean. Even thought I would love to have her as daughter in law, she would probably terrify the Windsor. She looks too much like she would 'rock the boat'... :p

I like Kate and Wills seems likely to marry her but there is something romantic about JC. She is naturally beautiful and she reminds me of a Princess Bride. I don't think she can bear the media and that may be why her and Wills are not together. It's strange the way he seems to stay in touch with her and keeps her close as if he's waiting for her to change her mind.

Laviollette said:
I like Kate and Wills seems likely to marry her but there is something romantic about JC. She is naturally beautiful and she reminds me of a Princess Bride. I don't think she can bear the media and that may be why her and Wills are not together. It's strange the way he seems to stay in touch with her and keeps her close as if he's waiting for her to change her mind.

Or it could just be that they are friends, he truly loves Kate and Kate has no problem (like most people) with him keeping in touch with an old friend.:D

It seems Jecca has a very wide circle of friends on her own. Wasn't she invited to one of the Van Cusem brothers' wedding on her own? Her circle happens to overlap with William's.

regardez said:
I don't understand when people say Kate or Jessica is more interesting than the other. Neither have given interviews. We know about the same aboute ach of them...how can people tell wether or not they have a personality?

Ditto. I don't even know what each of them sound like! :)

In the case of Jecca, I agree that it is impossible to know anything about her other than the artificial and exterior qualities. But Kate is different. Obviously, as Kate has her own threads, I won't elaborate any further than to say that the more one sees a person in photographs, the more one becomes acquainted with the expressions, the mannerisms, and the other little things which eventually might lead to a substantial understanding of a person's habits and other beyond-surface qualities.

CasiraghiTrio said:
In the case of Jecca, I agree that it is impossible to know anything about her other than the artificial and exterior qualities. But Kate is different. Obviously, as Kate has her own threads, I won't elaborate any further than to say that the more one sees a person in photographs, the more one becomes acquainted with the expressions, the mannerisms, and the other little things which eventually might lead to a substantial understanding of a person's habits and other beyond-surface qualities.

Does anywho know if she smokes? I heard that William smoked some in his mid-teens, but not anymore. Anyone know more?

We're closing threads about ex-partners of the princes because ex-partners are no longer part of the British royal scene. Unless Prince William gets back together with Miss Craig, in which case this thread will be reopened, discussions about her should take place in the ex-partners thread in Royal Chit Chat, which can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f12/royals-ex-partners-7453.html

Elspeth, for the British Royals moderation team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom