General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photos of the family enjoying the garden are wonderful. I've read that the three children also were enlisted to gather twigs and branches from their Amner Hall home to help with the decorating of the garden.?

Cute pictures of the kids.

Beautiful photos of the kids being kids and enjoying nature around them. I love how they were included in collecting stuff for the display. What little kid doesn't like dangling their feet in the water? ?

Those are adorable photos, and I can't believe Louis is already walking. How time flies...

Aw, I love these! My favourite is the one of Charlotte on the swing, although they’re all sweet.

When I read the description of the garden, I thought it sounded rather blah, but it’s a lovely wonderland. The kids obviously enjoyed themselves there. They are growing so fast.

Some gorgeous photos. What a lovely family.

General News for the Cambridge Family Part 3: March 2017

So there's a couple of people on twitter who say they saw the family yesterday, so I think the shots and the video were taken before the BBC sneak preview that aired around 8pm.

EDIT: The Instagram post says they did visit Sunday afternoon.

The shot of Louis approaching the camera in the video is so cute!

Last edited:

Love this video. Apparently Catherine said that the pond/stream in the garden was inspired by family sailing trips in the grounds at Sandringham. It seems the children have a lot of opportunities to play outside and get mucky which is fantastic.
I also, for the first time, see some resemblance to Carole Middleton in Charlotte when she looked down in the video - I never used to see it before but there are certain angles here where she really resembles her grandmother.

Cute story about how Prince George helps carry the shopping when it gets delivered.

A source told the Sun: 'It is rare for anyone to ever offers to carry deliveries inside.

'So the Waitrose delivery staff were surprised and delighted to be greeted regularly by Prince William and Prince George

'George is always particularly helpful and is the one who asks each time what he can carry for them. He is a very inquisitive child.'

They added: 'They give him lighter bags. It shows how down-to-earth William is and that he wants his son to grow up being polite and helpful to others.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ying-shopping-William-Kates-Norfolk-home.html

Prince William has sent a personally significant toy to New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's baby daughter on her first birthday.

The royal happens to share a birthday with baby Neve te Aroha Ardern Gayford.

And on the occasion of her first birthday he sent the little girl a classic gift that cost very little - but held a much deeper value in its tribute to a long-ago happy memory with his late mother, Princess Diana in the country of Neve's birth.

Wills gave little Neve an iconic New Zealand buzzy bee toy.

It is not only a staple of Kiwi childrens' toy boxes - the wooden plaything also features in one of the most famous photographs among the Royal Family's tours to the country.

Read more: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world...ft-new-16671660.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Reactions: eya
That is a lovely gesture to send the couple a first birthday gift. ?

It seems the Cambridges (and the Sussexes) have formed a friendship with the NZ PM's family which is lovely to see.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have topped Tatler’s Social Power List, earning them the title of Britain's "most socially signifiant" people.

The society bible’s inaugural index ranks public figures based on their “social significance”, as judged by the publication’s editorial team.

The magazine describes an invitation to stay at William and Kate's Norfolk home, Anmer Hall, as the “ultimate social trophy” and ranks them one place ahead of actor Idris Elba and his wife, Sabrina Dhowre.
DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE NAMED ‘MOST SOCIALLY SIGNIFICANT’ PEOPLE BY TATLER

Well-wishers became tearful last night as the Duke of Cambridge thanked them for marking his mother's birthday.

The fans had been holding a vigil outside Kensington Palace since 5.30am to remember what would have been Diana, Princess of Wales' 58th birthday.

At around 6.45pm they were astounded to see her eldest son walk quietly and without fanfare through the palace gates into Kensington Gardens with a small security detail.

Read more: Prince William stuns well-wishers by greeting them in person after they hold all-day vigil outside Kensington Palace to mark Princess Diana's birthday

A very thoughtful and kind gesture from William to acknowledge those who had been remembering Diana.

An insider revealed to HELLO!: "Kate has been at Hurlingham a lot over the summer. She takes all the kids. There's a gorgeous playground they all love, and George and Charlotte have tennis lessons. They all pile into the clubhouse afterwards for lunch or tea and they're never bothered, they're just like any normal family. They all seem to really love it there."

It's the perfect hangout spot for Kate and her children. Fellow well-heeled members are incredibly discreet and don't bat an eyelid seeing the Queen's great-grandchildren playing tennis or running around the grounds. According to their official website, membership is not currently being offered and the waiting list for new members is now closed, subject to annual review. The club, which prides itself on its "first-class social and sporting facilities within an elegant and congenial ambience," can offer the Cambridges total privacy.

https://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalt...am-club/?viewas=amp&__twitter_impression=true

:previous: I've just Googled Hurlingham because I was intrigued - it seems like a little bit of country paradise in London! If you can afford it, of course :D
Google also told me that celebrities such as Mo Farrah have also stayed at the club, so I can imagine the Hurlingham are used to dealing with famous faces and their needs.

According to the new landlord at the Middletons local pub, Andre Claasen, the Duchess of Cambridge likes to take the children in the garden at the Old Boot Inn in Berkshire and Prince George often pretends he’s invisible.

“When George is here, he wears a camouflage outfit. You have to pretend like you can’t see him.”

“No one bothers them or asks for selfies. It’s hard to know what to say when you go and talk to William, but he’s very friendly,” he said.

"Charlotte’s very cute. She plays in the garden with my partner Rebecca’s daughter. One time we had a coach full of Dutch tourists out there with them and no one even knew who they were, because they always just look like an ordinary family.”

Shame that he chose to tell the world that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom