The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-06-2017, 03:24 PM
Majesty

Good grief..they must be very bored .....interesting though, first time I remember seeing Kate trying to hide her face (not that she hasn't before..I just can't remember!).

LaRae

Old 04-07-2017, 02:16 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Good grief..they must be very bored .....interesting though, first time I remember seeing Kate trying to hide her face (not that she hasn't before..I just can't remember!).

LaRae
I font think she is trying to hide her face. I think she is just sorting her hair out whilst carrying a phone on the same hand.

Old 04-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I font think she is trying to hide her face. I think she is just sorting her hair out whilst carrying a phone on the same hand.
Agreed. But DM got their intended reactions by posting those pictures.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:32 AM
Courtier

Whatever she's doing she seems amused!
Old 04-27-2017, 05:54 PM
Imperial Majesty

Moving Image:
William playing with Catherine with the foghorn-
cambridges.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-27-2017, 06:08 PM
Majesty

They are such a cute couple. You can tell they keep the edge and have fun!

LaRae
Old 04-27-2017, 06:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
They are such a cute couple. You can tell they keep the edge and have fun!

LaRae
Yeah, they're something else. I'm glad I cam across the post.

A.W. TOZER
Old 04-28-2017, 04:05 PM
Majesty

"Grace Van Cutsem, Kate and Will's three-year-old flower girl, upstaged the couple's first kiss when she put her hands over her ears to block out the cheering crowds."

Flower girl who stole the show at Kate and Will's wedding is all grown up - Mirror Online

AS Prince William and Kate celebrate their sixth wedding anniversary on Saturday, here is a look back at the grand royal wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/...mbridge-photos
Old 04-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Wow, Grace has changed so much since the wedding! She's growing up to be a pretty little girl. I still remember her as the grumpy little bridesmaid at the wedding, though
I've been so busy lately that I totally forgot that we're approaching the Cambridge's sixth wedding anniversary. Time really does fly.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-30-2017, 06:19 AM
Majesty

"On Saturday the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge celebrated six years of marriage, but that isn't the only anniversary Kate has this weekend.
Yesterday, April 29, also marked one year since the wife of Prince William was unveiled as making her debut appearance on the cover of British Vogue.
To mark the occasion former editor-in-chief of the magazine Alexandra Shulman has recounted the surprisingly laid back shoot with Her Royal Highness."
Old 04-30-2017, 11:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

I hope the Cambridge's enjoyed their anniversary!

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-02-2017, 02:09 AM
Nobility

I didn't know where to put this fun video. Maybe it's already been linked somewhere here (perhaps in the Heads Together thread?)

William and Kate are so down-to-earth and they have such a sense of humor.

Duke & Duchess of Cambridge surprise Radio 1's Adele with a visit to the station:

When they ask Kate why Harry calls her 'Kath,' she couldn't think of a response because she barely registers him calling her that. It's apparently just a Harry thing, unconsciously uttered with deep affection.

William even makes fun of himself by joking about his 'dancing.'
Old 05-03-2017, 04:23 AM
Majesty

"According to Gina Jones from Bumpkins, The Baby Show’s lead experts in baby photography, it is all down to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's desire to be 'resourceful with money'."
Old 05-03-2017, 04:31 AM
Majesty

They do anything to try and sell ads

They are being cost savvy like when she recycles once in a while

Don't know what the expert thinks, but it's about nothing but privacy. The couple aren't counting pennies. They didn't want a photographer invading their space, so released private photos.

Nor is Kate about to become the next royal photographer.

I wonder their next story. Kate buys regular school books for George instead of twenty four carrot notebooks, so he will be like other students
Old 05-03-2017, 05:02 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
That's what I"m thinking too. It has absolutely nothing to do with money as I'm sure there would be photographers coming out of the woodwork to photograph Charlotte for free. In fact, there would probably be enough photographers that wanted to be there all lined up in a row to scare the child to death with their equipment and lighting and whatever else they use.

Charlotte is two. Why subject her to a photo op session which would make an adult nervous or even one stranger? Mummy takes great pictures and Charlotte is comfortable with that. Mummy and Daddy also aren't going to be parading their children in front of the media unless its necessary.
Old 05-04-2017, 05:08 PM
Majesty

See the photo that Duke and Duchess of Cambridge chosen to send to Royal fans for the sixth wedding anniversary

See the photo William and Kate have chosen to send royal fans after celebrating sixth wedding anniversary
Old 05-05-2017, 07:05 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
How low can they go???

This is so absurd and laughable but yet people are going to actually think this kind of a thing is "truth" as it comes from People magazine.

I was just minding my own business playing a game on a free game site here in the US when this popped up next to my game. I thought it was just another tabloid article similar to those we see about the Queen on her death bed and a gin soaked Camilla plotting her demise. Its worse. They're actively using The Duchess of Cambridge to promote a skin product. There are so many errors (Princess Kate Middleton???) that I honestly think William and Kate should be made aware of this and perhaps even take legal action. Now you know and I know this is a scam but just think of the millions of people that won't.

Judge for yourselves.

People Magazine

ETA: I felt concerned enough about this that I emailed Kensington Palace with the link. I doubt I'll get a response but felt it was something I needed to do.
Old 05-05-2017, 07:23 AM
Commoner

That's not actually People magazine; it's a site set up to look as much like People magazine as possible. If you look closely you will see that the site is actually "http://peoplemagazine.com-news-today.net."
Old 05-05-2017, 07:27 AM
Heir Apparent

^^^ Right

That's an advertisement supported by 'Princess Kate Middleton' , they link to a Twitter. It has nothing to do with the Cambridge family. Not sure it belongs in the general news thread.
Old 05-23-2017, 01:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Following the examples of the Queen and the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Cambridge has also released a public statement on the horrific attack yesterday in Manchester.

https://twitter.com/BBCPeterHunt/sta...109826/photo/1

He is speaking in the note on behalf of himself, his wife and, curiously, Prince Harry.