The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-19-2016, 12:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
I believe this as much as the constant pregnancy stories.
You mean it's not true? How can this be? I saw a cover story on the pregnancy in a check-out line at the grocery store today. I came on TRF special to catch-up on the happy news.

Old 06-19-2016, 12:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Silly me. We should be expecting an announcement soon. Baby number 6 by now?? Or did I forget to include some of the triplets. So many pregnancies I have lost track of the names

Old 06-19-2016, 12:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

You toy with me. Cruel thang.

P.S. Seriously, I would love for there to be a 3rd baby. Catherine, you can do it!
Old 06-19-2016, 01:13 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Actually there was a mix up in communications. Turns out Marvin is a Marvinia and will be adding to the Cambridge family's hamster branch of the household.

Silly stories and rumors are such fun aren't they?
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 06-19-2016, 01:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Shhh Osipi that is top secret news... they are being billed to win a nobel prize next year for finding a way to cross-breed hamsters and cocker spaniels. The Cockster will be the hottest new lap pet next year. They have spread false rumors about a new dog, to hide they are working on a deal with an Italian company to sell the new animal. Its waiting on both a patent and final decision on name. Debate whether should be Cockster or Hamniel.

There is rumor that the queen is being given one of the first litter for her birthday gift. They have to wait till he is bigger, in fear a dorgi might eat him.
Old 06-19-2016, 01:45 AM
Majesty

Although I do wish they would have gone with a British firm rather than an Italian one, I plan on getting one and he'll be true blue American. Think I'll name him John Hamcock.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 06-19-2016, 02:01 AM
Heir Apparent

I am holding out as I heard rumors that the queen is commissioning a Hamgi, a cross between Marvina and one of her beloved corgis. they plan to cross promote it with Burberry and each Hamgi will come with either a Burberry trench for the dog or a leash and collar.
Old 06-19-2016, 02:19 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Back on topic, please
Old 06-19-2016, 02:30 AM
Majesty

Sorry about that Soapstar. It seems that we've inadvertently jumped from General News for the Cambridge Family to the Genetic News of the Cambridge Family.

― John Lennon
Old 07-05-2016, 04:52 PM
Heir Apparent

This is going to be epic

Quote:
Canadian officials are working on a royal visit that would be a match made in paparazzi heaven, featuring Prince William, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and their equally telegenic families.

The visit has yet to be officially confirmed, but it stands to be a crucial moment in the lead-up to the 2017 celebrations of Canada’s 150th anniversary. A formal invitation has been sent and early preparations are under way, sources said.

The visit would be the most glamorous event featuring the Prime Minister since the state dinner in Washington, in March, and add to the number of glitzy photo ops that have marked his first year in power.

“The Prime Minister certainly has invited William and Kate [Middleton] and family to come to Canada whenever they are available on their schedule,” Mr. Trudeau’s director of communications Kate Purchase said in an interview, adding an official letter has been sent.

Ms. Purchase confirmed that the visit could come as early as the fall.
Read more: Trudeau invites William and Catherine for royal tour of Canada - The Globe and Mail
Old 07-16-2016, 10:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
The Duchess of Cambridge and her family, have been the inspiration for the latest watch from Delance.

Delance this year celebrates its twentieth anniversary, and their founder and designer Giselle Rufer has come up with a clever design which reflects the birth of the two Royal children; George and Charlotte
Read more: Delance Watch Makers Inspired by Duchess of Cambridge - The Crown Chronicles
Old 07-16-2016, 05:14 PM
Heir Apparent

YourHerefordshire @YourHereford1
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge visited the SAS camp at Credenhill earlier today along with Prince George. #Hereford

https://twitter.com/YourHereford1/st...84705638793217
Old 07-16-2016, 08:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Very nice to know George got to accompany his parents to visit soldiers.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-16-2016, 11:03 PM
Heir Apparent

I think George would be very excited! It also gets him out and about and getting used to lots of people. He'll be in those little fatigues and berets, as his father and uncle were, in no time! Probably Charlotte might visit with the family in a couple of years.
Old 07-17-2016, 12:03 AM
Heir Apparent

More a current event but Prince George only has a general news thread.

Quote:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge joined thousands of soldiers yesterday to mark the 75th anniversary of the Special Air Service.

The royal party – which also included two-year-old Prince George – unveiled a statue at the SAS base near Hereford, where they met serving and retired members of Britain’s most elite regiment.

The Red Arrows put on a display and there was a Spitfire flypast as Prince William and Kate spoke to a group of veterans in their 80s, who served in the original SAS during the Second World War.
Read more: Prince William and Kate in salute to SAS heroes 75th anniversary event | Daily Mail Online
Old 07-17-2016, 01:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Sounds like it should've been an official engagement.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 07-17-2016, 02:00 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Sounds like it should've been an official engagement.

It sounds as though it was an official engagement; for security reasons just not a public one. It probably would have appeared in the court circular a day or so later.
Old 07-17-2016, 09:48 AM
Nobility

The lack of information about the event is only right considering it was to honour the SAS - the word 'secret' is part of their name for a reason. Members of the SAS are not allowed to reveal their identities.

They are the most magnificent men and truly deserving of this event.
Old 07-22-2016, 04:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
His ability to sell out a clothing range with a single photograph has already become such a well-documented phenomenon that it has even spawned its own name: The Prince George Effect.

Now the young royal is set to hand a massive boost to the fortunes of a small British woodworking firm, after photographs released to celebrate the Prince's third birthday showed him astride one of the company’s customised garden swings.

In a series of four photographs published today, the young prince can be seen relaxing in the gardens of Anmer Hall, the Norfolk home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

The makers of the oak swing on which the Queen’s great-grandson is perched immediately reported a bounce in sales.

The swing, which is sold for £345 by the Oak and Rope Company, is understood to have been a wedding present to the Duke and Duchess from the Prince of Wales, and is engraved with their names.
Read more: Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince George and Princess Charlotte all have personalised swings bought by Prince Charles
Old 07-22-2016, 08:42 PM
Majesty

That explains the names on the swing used in George's birthday photos.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.