The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-29-2016, 03:47 AM
Majesty

Kate Middleton and Prince William's dressing gowns which cost £8k each revealed | Daily Mail Online

Old 02-29-2016, 07:54 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I'm impressed that the article actually stated that the embroidered title on Kate's was incorrect. That has to be a rarity at the Daily Fail.

Personally, I don't think these robes are something that the Cambridges would normally go out and buy but I can imagine that they are oh so very soft to wear and comfy. If they do wear them, its putting a gift to good use.

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 02-29-2016, 09:42 AM
Heir Apparent

However, Princess William of Wales is still wrong because William lost the of Wales when he got his Dukedom. The gowns were wedding presents so the Dukedom of Cambridge wasn't announced until the wedding day so I can see why they went with Princess Catherine on the gown.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 03-01-2016, 06:51 PM
Majesty

Kate Middleton's Mother's Day plans revealed
Old 03-07-2016, 03:07 AM
Majesty

Kate Middleton and Prince William are Royal no-shows at close friend's wedding | Daily Mail Online
Old 03-07-2016, 06:08 AM
Heir Apparent

They are enjoying winter holidays in the French alps:

https://www.facebook.com/TheBritishM...84342404920922

So cute!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 03-07-2016, 06:19 AM
Royal Highness

Lovely photos

Old 03-07-2016, 06:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Great pics! Charlotte is looking more like George in that one.

LaRae
Old 03-07-2016, 06:27 AM
Heir Apparent

They are indeed lovely photos of the family having some fun, and photographed by a Press Association photographer!
Old 03-07-2016, 07:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Lovely photos, such a beautiful family.

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
PA Royal Photographer John Stillwell was invited to take the photographs of this happy family moment.
Old 03-07-2016, 07:21 AM
Royal Highness

Lovely photos

Old 03-07-2016, 07:26 AM
Commoner

Excellent photos. Love them.

DailyFail
:

Quote:
State secret: 'Work-shy' William and Kate take the kids on their first skiing holiday – but only reveal it when it’s over and won’t tell you where they’ve been
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took Prince George, two, and 10-month-old Princess Charlotte on first ski holiday
Young family flew out to a secret location in the French Alps amid a media blackout to protect their privacy
William and Kate invited just a single photographer who took a small number of posed pictures on the brief trip

George R. R. Martin: "A Dance With Dragons"
Old 03-07-2016, 08:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Just too adorable. The morning news program in Toronto is talking about the photos right now.

The presenter said the Cambridges are the most beautiful family she has ever seen lol
Old 03-07-2016, 08:03 AM
Nobility

Beelden En Foto's | Getty Images
Old 03-07-2016, 08:21 AM
Aristocracy

Not defending rebecca english...but most journalist don't make the headline...someone else does...
Old 03-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Serene Highness

It's nice to see little Charlotte. She is so cute but I can't see the family resemblance. I don't see Catherine's or William's features.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Just too adorable. The morning news program in Toronto is talking about the photos right now.

The presenter said the Cambridges are the most beautiful family she has ever seen lol
Yes - at the head of the half hour morning news here too. It's nice being in the US, because our talking heads tend to simply enjoy the nice pictures!
Squeeeeee! That Charlotte is almost beyond cute in those photos. Teeth.
Old 03-07-2016, 09:52 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

As some of us here suspected the Cambridge's chose a ski holiday this year instead in Mustique. They must have flown using a private jet (possibly from the duke of westminster) to go completely uncover otherwise there would have been some rumours the last few days but it has been quiet.
Nice that they got to enjoy a holiday in the french alps without being hassled by the paps

Old 03-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Majesty

very precious pictures, i am glad they shared. i hope they do so more often, it will decrease media interest in getting paparazzi shots.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 03-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Commoner

I think that little Charlotte continues to have blue eyes like her father, William (in the photo of them two together), and George boy is so cute with a red cap. Catherine looks wonderfully. A lovely and jubilant family. I am happy they had a chance to enjoy winter holiday without the press knowing, and they release photo by their choice. I support William and Catherine by doing thus.

George R. R. Martin: "A Dance With Dragons"