The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-19-2016, 11:03 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
So Emily Andrews wrote about William hiding with his family in Norfolk because she is such a fan of Harry? And the other editors of the tabloids mentioned in the Guardian article who hold the same views? They are also fervent Harry fans as well?
Nowhere did I say anything of the sort. What my comment actually says is that she worships the ground Harry walks on, she would never give him a hatchet job even if his behavior matched William. It’s like how she spent a better part of 2015 viciously attacking Beatrice for taking vacations, while in 2014 when Harry had more vacations than Beatrice, she refused to say a word on the subject.

Where did I mention other editors? Other editors are much more objective because their eyes aren’t covered with hearts. In the words of Percy Sledge-“Lovin’ eyes can never see”.

Old 02-19-2016, 11:04 AM
Heir Apparent

The only reason the tabloids, not television or the broadsheets, the only reason the tabloids want the Cambridges in London is because it provides more opportunity to photograph them.

It has nothing at all to do with royal work. It has everything to do with photographing George at a playground or Kate out for a walk with Charlotte on the high-street.

William has been working out of Norfolk for almost a year, everyone knows this, he's flying an air ambulance. I post articles about it all the time.

Opinion polls show William's decision to fly an air ambulance rather than full-time royal duties to be very popular with the public.

William is going to do what he thinks is right and so far in his life it's proven he has a very good feel for things.

Old 02-20-2016, 03:42 AM
Majesty

PLATELL'S PEOPLE: Work-shy William has to make a royal choice* | Daily Mail Online
Old 02-20-2016, 03:46 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Any further discussions about William and the BRF's relationship with the media/tabloid press, should go into the Royal Family and the Media thread.
Old 02-21-2016, 06:01 PM
Serene Highness

Are there new photos of Prince George and Princess Charlotte about?

It's Monday morning here in Oz and the new magazines are out for the week.

"Woman's Day" has "Cute new pics!" on it's cover - with what looks like an new George photo - or maybe not, I haven't been keeping up with the busy young Prince's comings and goings for a while.

I'm off to the supermarket later this morning - I'll have a flip through.
Old 02-21-2016, 06:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post

"Woman's Day" has "Cute new pics!" on it's cover - with what looks like an new George photo - or maybe not, I haven't been keeping up with the busy young Prince's comings and goings for a while.

What I found on Twitter says that they are old - maybe from the Dec time period. I found only one - but did not look hard after I realized they were not new, new.
Old 02-22-2016, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Lion View Post

I found this photo of George and Charlotte with the nanny. George has a cute red helmet and is on his scooter
http://imageupper.com/s02/1/3/S1456165806312456_2.jpg
http://imageupper.com/s02/1/3/S1456165806312456_1.jpg
Old 02-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Majesty

Who would buy a Prince George or Princess Charlotte lookalike doll from Ping Lau? | Daily Mail Online

That is creepy
Old 02-22-2016, 06:06 PM
Heir Presumptive

It seems a lot of people get joy out of collecting these type of dolls. To each their own, their not hurting anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 02-22-2016, 06:29 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I get collecting things. I get collecting dolls. I get collecting Barbie dolls and I get the Cabbage Patch Kids craze. With these "reborns" I'm wondering how long it will take before they're equipped with artificial intelligence.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:55 AM
Commoner

Whoa, that is creepy for real. Disturbing thought to have a doll of those children.

George R. R. Martin: "A Dance With Dragons"
Old 02-23-2016, 01:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyesco View Post
I found this photo of George and Charlotte with the nanny. George has a cute red helmet and is on his scooter
http://imageupper.com/s02/1/3/S1456165806312456_2.jpg
http://imageupper.com/s02/1/3/S1456165806312456_1.jpg
better pics. Love the swans and birds. Nice time at the park
http://imageupper.com/s02/1/4/Z1456247405315862_1.jpg
http://imageupper.com/s02/1/4/Z1456247405315862_2.jpg
Old 02-23-2016, 03:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post
It seems a lot of people get joy out of collecting these type of dolls. To each their own, their not hurting anyone.

I agree.

There's lots of celebrity dolls, and dolls for Kate, William, Diana, etc.
So why not George and Charlotte?

They are probably in Tussaud's by now, so what is the difference?
Old 02-23-2016, 05:30 PM
Majesty

And this is what nightmares are made of! Yikes...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 02-23-2016, 05:44 PM
Heir Apparent

I find collector dolls a bit creepy but they are meant to be on display so I say each their own.

These anatomically correct dolls though that look like George and Charlotte are different. They are meant to be played with, like American girl (price wise) or cabbage patch. And I find that bizarre.
Old 02-23-2016, 05:50 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't see the point of owning such creepy dolls. it is a bit morbid IMO.
Old 02-23-2016, 07:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

We all have different hobbies we are on this forum about royal family's there are lots of people who would think we are creepy or crazy. What's it matter to us what others spend their money and time on.

Old 02-26-2016, 05:34 PM
Majesty

'Please tell me it gets easier' Prince William jokes as George and Charlotte act their age | Royal | News | Daily Express
Old 02-26-2016, 05:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Emily Nash ‏@emynash 1h1 hour ago
W on George & Charlotte: "No broken bones yet, but they're trying. Running around, pushing things, jumping. Please tell me it gets easier."

Emily Nash ‏@emynash 1h1 hour ago
#PrinceWilliam: "Charlotte is very easy, very sweet, but all the fathers say 'just you wait, when you get to nine, 10, 11, they go crazy'."

A.W. TOZER
Old 02-28-2016, 06:39 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Prince William Says His Children Are a Handful

Prince William Says His Children Are a Handful - ABC News