The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

I think perhaps it is time to move on from the gardening story, unless there is any new information about it. Further bickering posts will be removed.

Old 02-06-2016, 12:35 PM
Serene Highness

As for the skiing, W&K went to Meribel in 2012 with her family, but they don't seem to ski much. Maybe as the kids get older?

Even with Nannies, it's a bit harder to travel with two kids. Maybe they didn't feel like it knowing they'll be off to India & Bhutan, without the kids. Better to stay put, let William get his hours in, and they can just be at home with the kids.

I admire how close Kate is with her family, but I, personally, wouldn't want to do the same thing every single year. Missing out here and there isn't a bad thing.

But I also can't do the beach anymore, so what do I know, lol.

Old 02-09-2016, 09:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Prince William and Kate Middleton enjoy rare romantic date night at local pub | Daily Mail Online
Old 02-09-2016, 12:13 PM
Majesty

Sparking water for the Duchess. Might we read something in this choice of beverage?
Old 02-09-2016, 12:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
Sparking water for the Duchess. Might we read something in this choice of beverage?
Is alcohol mandatory on a date?
Old 02-09-2016, 12:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
Is alcohol mandatory on a date?
Well, William had a glass of wine, so perhaps there is a reason Kate didn't join him?
Old 02-09-2016, 01:42 PM
Courtier

Well, she could be still breastfeeding. I know she only breastfed George for 8 months, while Charlotte is currently 9 months. But George might have been weaned a little earlier than she desired since they went on tour with George's shortly after.

Or it could be that she just didn't want alcohol. She's never been a heavy drinker.

I have my doubts that she would be pregnant with their April tour of India and Bhutan. But I suppose they could be. Only they know.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Not with the HG history no way until after the spring tour.

Why does she have to drink alcohol at every meal? She just spent 2 years pregnant or breastfeeding. Probably used to not drinking.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 02-09-2016, 01:55 PM
Administrator

Let's not speculate on a potential pregnancy.

If that is the case, it will be announced in due course.

Any and all additional posts will be deleted without notice.

Old 02-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Well, she could be still breastfeeding. I know she only breastfed George for 8 months, while Charlotte is currently 9 months. But George might have been weaned a little earlier than she desired since they went on tour with George's shortly after.

Or it could be that she just didn't want alcohol. She's never been a heavy drinker.

I have my doubts that she would be pregnant with their April tour of India and Bhutan. But I suppose they could be. Only they know.
How do you know she breastfed George for 8 months?
Old 02-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Its kind of nice that W&K go out to the local pub for a bit of one on one time without being unnecessarily hassled and gawked at from all angles. Like all parents with little ones and demands on their time by responsibilities, its just so good to get away every now and then.

Forget the sparkling water debate. What I'm wondering is were they able to get through the entire evening without talking about the kids or were they the prime target of conversation?
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 02-09-2016, 04:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
How do you know she breastfed George for 8 months?
It was reported by the british media in March 2014 that George had just been weaned. July 2013->March 2014 is 8 months. Simple math.
Old 02-09-2016, 04:59 PM
Nobility

Quote:
If you're tired from looking after children/life in general, the last thing you want is alcohol. Considering how much Kate looks after herself, she may not be a big drinker.

Also after pregnancy, many women lose their ability to hold alcohol. After having two children in 18 months, one glass will now put me to sleep! Also, children have a great knack of waking you up in the middle of the night....
Old 02-09-2016, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent

When my husband and I go out I rarely drink, he almost always has a drink.

I wouldn't read anything into it.

LaRae
Old 02-09-2016, 06:58 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm happy they had a night out. Happy they seem to still like on another and chat/laugh with one another. Glad their teeth seem to be functioning. All else is speculation and not really our business unless they decide to tell us.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
It was reported by the british media in March 2014 that George had just been weaned. July 2013->March 2014 is 8 months. Simple math.
This comes under the heading of too personal.

It is also ridiculous that (a) anyone believes that the press would know and (b) would believe the type of press that would publish such rubbish.

Why is this allowed when no one is allowed to speculate that someone "might" be pregnant?

Way too personal

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 02-09-2016, 07:47 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think everyone need to stay out of this woman's womb!!!

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 02-09-2016, 07:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I think everyone need to stay out of this woman's womb!!!
I have to agree. It's okay if the thought hits your mind, you see a feature or somthing that makes you think that maaaaybeee.. But that's where is should stop, I think. It's not something strangers on the internet should sit and speculate about.
Old 02-09-2016, 09:32 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepe View Post
This comes under the heading of too personal.

It is also ridiculous that (a) anyone believes that the press would know and (b) would believe the type of press that would publish such rubbish.

Way too personal
Well, she was definitely breastfeeding George because when she was papped at the grocery store in Wales one of the items in her cart was nursing pads. She has to of stopped at some point. And the British press said it was March.

I guess I’m not one of those people who thinks breastfeeding is a taboo subject to mention in public. It’s very commonplace and healthy, so much so that there are laws protecting women’s rights to breastfeed in public.

Were you in the threads chastising “too personal”, when the press said she delivered George and Charlotte via natural birth. Because labor and delivery is a lot more "personal" and “medical", than breastfeeding.

For me there’s no difference between saying George eats breast milk, and George eats Cheerios.

Frankly, when it comes to breastfeeding you remind me of Queen Victoria and her "Alice the cow" dig.
Old 02-09-2016, 09:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Well, she was definitely breastfeeding George because when she was papped at the grocery store in Wales one of the items in her cart was nursing pads. She has to of stopped at some point. And the British press said it was March.

I guess I’m not one of those people who thinks breastfeeding is a taboo subject to mention in public. It’s very commonplace and healthy, so much so that there are laws protecting women’s rights to breastfeed in public.

Were you in the threads chastising “too personal”, when the press said she delivered George and Charlotte via natural birth. Because labor and delivery is a lot more "personal" and “medical", than breastfeeding.

For me there’s no difference between saying George eats breast milk, and George eats Cheerios.

Frankly, when it comes to breastfeeding you remind me of Queen Victoria and her "Alice the cow" dig.
I do think it is too personal a comment and I'm entitled to my opinion which was politely put forward.

And thank you for the compliment

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,