The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-06-2015, 05:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Glad to see that she was able to achieve her goals and that he kept his promise to her.

Old 12-18-2015, 05:32 AM
Heir Apparent

A wonderful picture of a wonderful family of four:

Photograph of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and their family

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-18-2015, 05:36 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post

Isn't it though? And it certainly confirms that George is most definitely a blond/strawberry blond child. No hint yet of his hair darkening.

Charlotte is wearing the same outfit she wore in the pics that KP released a few weeks ago.
Old 12-18-2015, 05:40 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post

It's cute but I still prefer Catherine's pictures. And I'm a tad disappointed that Lupo wasn't included. It's a family of five, after all.

I think that's why I loved Princess Anne's 2014 Christmas card so much. It had Anne, Tim, Peter, Autumn, Savannah, Isla, Zara, Mike, Mia and the five family dogs. It looked complete.
Old 12-18-2015, 05:51 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Its nice they are doing a card but this picture is meh. Lupo not included and William looking stressed/distracted. Kate and the kids look nice though.
Old 12-18-2015, 05:53 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't think that William looks stressed. For me he observes what his son is doing!
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 12-18-2015, 06:07 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Its nice they are doing a card but this picture is meh. Lupo not included and William looking stressed/distracted. Kate and the kids look nice though.
I like this picture, and William doesn't look stressed. He looks at George.
Old 12-18-2015, 06:25 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I also loved the family picture that was released. Of course I wondered where Lupo was but figured as it was taken at Kensington Palace, Lupo was back home at Anmer on guard dog duty.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 12-18-2015, 06:30 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
It's cute but I still prefer Catherine's pictures. And I'm a tad disappointed that Lupo wasn't included. It's a family of five, after all.

I think that's why I loved Princess Anne's 2014 Christmas card so much. It had Anne, Tim, Peter, Autumn, Savannah, Isla, Zara, Mike, Mia and the five family dogs. It looked complete.
Princess Anne has released a Christmas card? I didn't see the card. Can you post it here?
Old 12-18-2015, 06:34 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by izabela84 View Post
Princess Anne has released a Christmas card? I didn't see the card. Can you post it here?
Here's a link to last year's card.

#ROYALBAMFSQUAD

I want to add that my favorite part of the card is the Tindall's Boxer, Sway, staring earnestly at the camera. That dog always seems hypnotized by the camera. Sway did the same thing in Mia's baby photo, shown below-

https://mobile.twitter.com/rachel_hu...02490622349313
Old 12-18-2015, 07:27 AM
Heir Apparent

I think it's rather a cute photo of the Cambridge family, very happy, all smiling and looking cheerful. They appear informal and natural, though I agree it's a shame Lupo's not included.
Old 12-18-2015, 07:45 AM
Serene Highness

William keeping his promise is a wonderful thing.
Old 12-18-2015, 07:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnystar View Post
Isn't it though? And it certainly confirms that George is most definitely a blond/strawberry blond child. No hint yet of his hair darkening.

Charlotte is wearing the same outfit she wore in the pics that KP released a few weeks ago.
And Charlotte shows that same stubborn loathing for shoes so many babies do! It made me chuckle. She is a cutie and I still see Lillibet in her. Such a nice, direct gaze.
And whomever gave George that train is tickled pink to have their gift in the photo.
Old 12-18-2015, 08:22 AM
Majesty

beautiful picture of the family. it looks like charlotte is wearing the same clothes that she is wearing on her solo pictures released earlier on.
apparently these pictures were taken at kensington by a professional photographer. charlotte´s were taken by kate.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 12-18-2015, 08:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Five seconds later after that picture, Lupo probably streaked across the garden, grabbed Charlotte's shoe and took off with it starting a Benny Hill style chase minus the bikini girls 😉

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-18-2015, 08:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
beautiful picture of the family. it looks like charlotte is wearing the same clothes that she is wearing on her solo pictures released earlier on.
apparently these pictures were taken at kensington by a professional photographer. charlotte´s were taken by kate.

The Charlotte stuff puppy photos- they said where taken Amner. This one is at KP. So that's probably not the same day if the Amner part is true. That could of been the press speculation and not from KP.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 12-18-2015, 08:28 AM
Gentry

I think Princess Charlotte has a bit of Her Majesty ando her 2 grandmas Carole and the Late Princess of Wales. Both I don't think that prince William is tired he looks more fascinated and joyful by whatever Prince George is doing.

Can we talk about the little Prince going to nursery next year. When did time go so fast?
Old 12-18-2015, 09:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Little Charlotte still does look like a mini Carole Middleton to me, with those twinkling eyes and mischievious smile! I think the pic was taken at the same time as it was Charlotte's... It is said this one was taken in late october... I think this phot is the best of the family so far. The all looks spontaneous and relaxed. The photoshop is minimal and not too heavy like in earlier pics. I hope they keep this photograph; he is definitely the best choice.
Old 12-18-2015, 09:18 AM
Serene Highness

Wonderful photo. Charlotte is the picture of Carole Middleton.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 12-18-2015, 09:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Charlotte still looks like a baby to me.

Wonderful photo of all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app