The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-08-2015, 06:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Can we dare to hope for a new family picture?

Old 09-08-2015, 06:46 PM
Majesty

That i'm thinking me too.

Old 09-08-2015, 07:51 PM
Serene Highness

I wonder if they would do a new picture, maybe not if Charles is not there?
Old 09-08-2015, 08:17 PM
Heir Apparent

General News for the Cambridge Family Part 2: January 2015

Maybe Kate takes a picture of the Queen and Philip holding George and Charlotte?

We really don't know who is at Balmoral. Are Peter and family still there? Camilla doesn't appear to be there. Charles is at the Dumfries House. Where are Wessexes? So maybe no big family picture- save it for 90th birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 09-08-2015, 08:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Maybe Kate takes a picture of the Queen and Philip holding George and Charlotte?

We really don't know who is at Balmoral. Are Peter and family still there? Camilla doesn't appear to be there. Charles is at the Dumfries House. Where are Wessexes? So maybe no big family picture- save it for 90th birthday.

Nicola Sturgeon (First Minister for Scotland) has been at Balmoral. She left during 8th September.

Wessexes, Princess Royal, DoY are in England. So is D of Cornwall as she has an engagement on 9th (presenting medals).

According to the Sunday Times there is no "big dinner" or event at Balmoral.

But there are planes and trains and automobiles so it could all change.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 09-08-2015, 08:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Seems even more special William and Catherine have been invited to join HM on such a special day.
She is obviously very fond of them.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Heir Apparent

I think the Queen is very proud of William and Kate and she has good reason to be.

LaRae
Old 09-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Courtier

I'm sure the Queen is very proud of all her family. She has no more reason to be proud of William and Kate than she does of her other grandchildren. Harry has served his country in a theatre of war, Peter and Autumn seem to have as good a family life as do William and Kate, Zara is an Olympic medalist and Mike a world champion, Eugenie seems to be getting on with her career in the same way William is with his.

If William and Kate are there at this time then its probably because it fits in with William's schedule. Even if they are in Scotland, how do we know they are at Balmoral rather than at Birkhall with Charles.
Old 09-09-2015, 12:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaB View Post
I'm sure the Queen is very proud of all her family. She has no more reason to be proud of William and Kate than she does of her other grandchildren. Harry has served his country in a theatre of war, Peter and Autumn seem to have as good a family life as do William and Kate, Zara is an Olympic medalist and Mike a world champion, Eugenie seems to be getting on with her career in the same way William is with his.

If William and Kate are there at this time then its probably because it fits in with William's schedule. Even if they are in Scotland, how do we know they are at Balmoral rather than at Birkhall with Charles.
I believe it was announced on the BBC that the Cambridge's have arrived at Balmoral.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-09-2015, 01:23 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I believe it was announced on the BBC that the Cambridge's have arrived at Balmoral.
Thank you Dman. I understand Birkhall is on the Balmoral estate so it is quite possible the Cambridges are staying at either Birkhall or Balmoral.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Heir Apparent

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror
The Queen is expected to dine with William and Kate at Balmoral tonight but it won't be a special celebration, just a dinner
Old 09-09-2015, 09:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Rudolph it is assumed the DOE will be there too or just the Queen?

LaRae
Old 09-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Heir Apparent

The Duke of Edinburgh will be there as well.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:47 AM
Heir Presumptive

And Charles?
Old 09-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
The Duke of Edinburgh will be there as well.
A nice family dinner then...nice to do that in a more relaxed setting.

LaRae
Old 09-09-2015, 09:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Saying the Queen is proud of Kate and William does not in anyway indicate she is not proud of all of the grandkids. No need for all the qualifiers.

LaRae
Old 09-09-2015, 12:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
Can we dare to hope for a new family picture?
I'd be happy with some candid shots from Catherine. But, I'm afraid I'm dreaming.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Thank you Dman. I understand Birkhall is on the Balmoral estate so it is quite possible the Cambridges are staying at either Birkhall or Balmoral.

Charles is at Dumfries House today so it seems unlikely that Cambridges would stay at Birkhall without William's father being there and his grandparents being in residence at Balmoral which has plenty of room for them.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
When Queen Elizabeth arrived at Balmoral Castle on Wednesday afternoon after her outing to open a new rail line on her record-breaking day, she kicked back with two future kings.

Prince William and Princess Kate – and their children Prince George and Princess Charlotte – have joined her at Balmoral, PEOPLE confirms. It is believed they arrived late Tuesday. (And it is 4-month-old Charlotte's inaugural trip there!)

The young royal family is in Scotland for their annual break in the highlands. But this is a particularly poignant moment as two of her immediate three heirs – William, 33, and 2-year-old George – are alongside her as the 89-year-old monarch becomes the longest-reigning monarch in British history.
Read more: Princess Kate and Prince William Join Queen Elizabeth for Her Milestone Day : People.com
Old 09-09-2015, 04:08 PM
Courtier

Not great journalism if they can't get The Duchess of Cambridge's or Princess William of Wales title correct. I thought The Fail had some poor reporting.:(