The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-14-2015, 09:58 AM
Aristocracy

She def looks tired.. I just hope her HG isn't going to resurface again...because in those pics she looks alittle green in the gills.

Old 01-14-2015, 10:01 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post
She def looks tired.. I just hope her HG isn't going to resurface again...because in those pics she looks alittle green in the gills.
I think it has taken a toll on her. But we must remember that these pictures are taken without her "game face" on. Our own neutral faces usually don't look that good :P

Old 01-14-2015, 10:08 AM
Heir Apparent

All three of them look like they need a bath and a good night's sleep.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Kate looks tired, which makes sense given that she's heading into her last trimester. I consistently felt and looked tired during my last few months of pregnancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I think she doesn't look her best, that's all... i don't think she is tired at all either or she wouldn't be out and about! Tomorrow she will be going to he first official engagement of the year...
I go out and about when I'm tired. In fact many people do, so you can't really judge how someone feels by what they're doing.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:16 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
Kate looks tired, which makes sense given that she's heading into her last trimester. I consistently felt and looked tired during my last few months of pregnancy.

I go out and about when I'm tired. In fact many people do, so you can't really judge how someone feels by what they're doing.
AMEN to that!! (sorry for upcoming personal information) I was working and looking happy and talking but then locked myself in the toilet having regular panic attacks. My mother has extreme pain in her body but no one realizes that until she asks them to pick something up from the ground and such. You just keep going!
Old 01-14-2015, 11:33 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I really think that with entering her third trimester of pregnancy, Kate is probably at the point where she thinks "I'll be glad when this is all over". The baby is moving around and if anything like my pregnancies, the kid decides that when mom lays down for a good nights sleep, its time to use the rib cages as a jungle gym and get some exercise.
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 01-14-2015, 11:37 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I really think that with entering her third trimester of pregnancy, Kate is probably at the point where she thinks
"I'll be glad when this is all ove
r". The baby is moving around and if anything like my pregnancies, the kid decides that when mom lays down for a good nights sleep, its time to use the rib cages as a jungle gym and get some exercise.
Your probably right about that...hopefully the rest of her pregnancy goes smoothly.
Old 01-14-2015, 11:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I really think that with entering her third trimester of pregnancy, Kate is probably at the point where she thinks "I'll be glad when this is all over". The baby is moving around and if anything like my pregnancies, the kid decides that when mom lays down for a good nights sleep, its time to use the rib cages as a jungle gym and get some exercise.
Haha, true. Or do a little tap dancing on the bladder. (not that I have ever been pregnant :P )
Old 01-14-2015, 03:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Well to be fair she was shopping for new clothes so that activity is no tiring at all for her it seems.... and I don't mean any criticism... just that it is exaggerated to say she is tired IMO....
Old 01-14-2015, 04:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Well to be fair she was shopping for new clothes so that activity is no tiring at all for her it seems.... and I don't mean any criticism... just that it is exaggerated to say she is tired IMO....
I don't mean to call you a liar but how do you know she is buying new clothes?
John Lewis sells many products - a bit like a department store. Maybe she was returning Christmas gifts she didn't like and exchanging them? lol
Old 01-14-2015, 04:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
I don't mean to call you a liar but how do you know she is buying new clothes?
John Lewis sells many products - a bit like a department store. Maybe she was returning Christmas gifts she didn't like and exchanging them? lol
LOL she certainly was shopping forsomething othet than groceries.... I don't think she looked exhuasted at all...
Old 01-14-2015, 04:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
LOL she certainly was shopping forsomething othet than groceries.... I don't think she looked exhuasted at all...
I was just disputing your clothes claim. It would be like saying people only buy clothes at Target, nonsensical!
Old 01-14-2015, 05:00 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

Quote:
Well I get tired from shopping. In fact, I found shopping exhausting while pregnant. I don't see why it's an exaggeration to say she looks tired. She does look tired to me.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:02 PM
Heir Apparent

oops sorry for my mistake, I should have know that she could have bought other things a part from clothes... just relax
Old 01-14-2015, 05:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Well I get tired from shopping. In fact, I found shopping exhausting while pregnant. I don't see why it's an exaggeration to say she looks tired. She does look tired to me.
If you say so, okay I have a different opinion
Old 01-14-2015, 09:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Wow, I agree. I can find it fun sometimes, but you are really sore after a day of shopping. There's a reason many stores have chairs to sit on. They are not only for purse-holding boyfriends :P
Old 01-14-2015, 09:36 PM
Aristocracy

Out shopping? Must have an engagement coming up? I think some people read too much into photos IMO

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 01-15-2015, 04:43 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Out shopping? Must have an engagement coming up? I think some people read too much into photos IMO
Or she, like millions of other people around the world, realized there was a need to go and shop for something she needed. I'm sure there are other options that could have been made available to her as having the store send over a selection of goods for her to choose from (ala The Queen shopping for Christmas gifts) or sending out a staff member for the errand. From what we know of Kate over the past years, she prefers to do things herself.

Could be also that as George approaches the terrible twos, she had a trying day with him and just needed some breathing room for a bit. Who knows?
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”
― John Lennon
Old 01-15-2015, 07:28 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Link to their new Twitter account;
@KensingtonRoyal: This account represents The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry - follow for updates on their work and the #RoyalFoundation
Old 01-15-2015, 09:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Link to their new Twitter account;
@KensingtonRoyal: This account represents The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry - follow for updates on their work and the #RoyalFoundation
Promises "behind the scenes photos." Interesting.