General News for the Cambridge Family 2: January 2015-March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia

Arms of TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge

Welcome to The Cambridge Family's
General News, Part Two

Commencing January 1, 2015

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
Apologies for starting this thread off with a possible wrong posting. Mods please move if necessary

The link is to an application form for The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Scholarship est to commemorate the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s Royal Visit to Alberta in July 2011 The scholarship recognizes the exceptional educational achievements of students who have been in government care.

I didn't know about this. Impressive

http://humanservices.alberta.ca/documents/duke-and-duchess-scholarships-application-form.pdf

Apologies for starting this thread off with a possible wrong posting. Mods please move if necessary

The link is to an application form for The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Scholarship est to commemorate the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s Royal Visit to Alberta in July 2011 The scholarship recognizes the exceptional educational achievements of students who have been in government care.

http://humanservices.alberta.ca/documents/duke-and-duchess-scholarships-application-form.pdf

Impressive indeed.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Very interesting. Is it via their foundation or just something with their name on? Nice spotting!

:lol: That is funny thought it may have gotten a little old for William.

New coat? Shopping? That's the routine! Anyway, I don't think she looks beautiful at all... she looks very off

New coat? Shopping? That's the routine! Anyway, I don't think she looks beautiful at all... she looks very off

This may be an example where one should blame the photographer and his grainy images rather than the subject.

William Catherine and Harry have there own twitter acc @KensingtonRoyal

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

She just looks tired to me.

LaRae

No, of course it is not a crime to say that someone does not look great. My view was based only on the photographs in that they are a little grainy and taken from a distance so it is difficult to tell properly if Catherine looks good, bad or indifferent. :)

I think she doesn't look her best, that's all... i don't think she is tired at all either or she wouldn't be out and about! Tomorrow she will be going to he first official engagement of the year...

Why does Catherine have to look great when she's out shopping ?
I have never thought that she is a great beauty and she doesn't have to be she's not a model. She can look amazing some times and other times very normal. I have always thought she looks a little older than she is but that could be because she's so thin

Oh gosh, I'm not sayion that she has look great! I was merely giving my opinion, since someone said she looks wonderful in there and I reolied that IMO she is looking off.... Period.

Sorry I didn't mean you but just in general that we still think a princess has to be beautiful too many Disney movies I think

She's a busy wife, mother, getting ready to welcome her second child and was her down time.

She def looks tired.. I just hope her HG isn't going to resurface again...because in those pics she looks alittle green in the gills.

She def looks tired.. I just hope her HG isn't going to resurface again...because in those pics she looks alittle green in the gills.
I think it has taken a toll on her. But we must remember that these pictures are taken without her "game face" on. Our own neutral faces usually don't look that good :p

All three of them look like they need a bath and a good night's sleep.

Kate looks tired, which makes sense given that she's heading into her last trimester. I consistently felt and looked tired during my last few months of pregnancy.

I think she doesn't look her best, that's all... i don't think she is tired at all either or she wouldn't be out and about! Tomorrow she will be going to he first official engagement of the year...

I go out and about when I'm tired. In fact many people do, so you can't really judge how someone feels by what they're doing.

Last edited:
Kate looks tired, which makes sense given that she's heading into her last trimester. I consistently felt and looked tired during my last few months of pregnancy.

I go out and about when I'm tired. In fact many people do, so you can't really judge how someone feels by what they're doing.
AMEN to that!! (sorry for upcoming personal information) I was working and looking happy and talking but then locked myself in the toilet having regular panic attacks. My mother has extreme pain in her body but no one realizes that until she asks them to pick something up from the ground and such. You just keep going!

I really think that with entering her third trimester of pregnancy, Kate is probably at the point where she thinks "I'll be glad when this is all over". The baby is moving around and if anything like my pregnancies, the kid decides that when mom lays down for a good nights sleep, its time to use the rib cages as a jungle gym and get some exercise. :D

I really think that with entering her third trimester of pregnancy, Kate is probably at the point where she thinks
"I'll be glad when this is all ove
r". The baby is moving around and if anything like my pregnancies, the kid decides that when mom lays down for a good nights sleep, its time to use the rib cages as a jungle gym and get some exercise. :D

Your probably right about that...hopefully the rest of her pregnancy goes smoothly.

I really think that with entering her third trimester of pregnancy, Kate is probably at the point where she thinks "I'll be glad when this is all over". The baby is moving around and if anything like my pregnancies, the kid decides that when mom lays down for a good nights sleep, its time to use the rib cages as a jungle gym and get some exercise. :D
Haha, true. Or do a little tap dancing on the bladder. (not that I have ever been pregnant :p )

Well to be fair she was shopping for new clothes so that activity is no tiring at all for her it seems.... and I don't mean any criticism... just that it is exaggerated to say she is tired IMO....

Well to be fair she was shopping for new clothes so that activity is no tiring at all for her it seems.... and I don't mean any criticism... just that it is exaggerated to say she is tired IMO....

I don't mean to call you a liar but how do you know she is buying new clothes?
John Lewis sells many products - a bit like a department store. Maybe she was returning Christmas gifts she didn't like and exchanging them? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom