General News for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 1: January 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

'Amen' indeed. I saw quotes from this article on twitter, and they made me smile. Always glad to see this couple get some positive press instead of constant griping about their 'lack of desire to do their royal duties'.

I think this is Daily Mail fanfiction. It's all the Royal Christmas Myths all in one article

Worried about having the in-laws at Xmas? Pity poor Kate - she's got the Queen coming but at least George will be the star of the day  | Daily Mail Online

How does this woman know that Nanny Maria hand wash George's clothes? Was she spotted by the Thames with a washboard. Or what rooms are Lupo not allowed in. Plus the piece de resistance- Otto the Middleton Cocker Spaniel returns to print. Was this disproved already ? Poor Tilly the Golden Retriever - an after thought in George's baby photo and now bumped by a mythical dog.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

This is when my opinion on the fact that 'The Daily Rag' is good for pictures only is proven right. Though I won't lie, the blurb you posted did make me :ROFLMAO:.

Some people on Twitter are reporting that William and Catherine took Prince George to see Santa Claus in Norfolk today

Hope the little one didn't get too scared. I remember being terrified of Santa as a child, and being wary of him as an adult. Not sure why. In andy case, I hope George has a lovely experience, and Mum and Dad get some cute pictures to share with family and friends.

A very nice article. Good for both William and Catherine! :flowers: They are at long last 'arriving' into their roles, in a sense, imo. As proved by the following article, which I love. ;)

I think this is Daily Mail fanfiction. It's all the Royal Christmas Myths all in one article

Worried about having the in-laws at Xmas? Pity poor Kate - she's got the Queen coming but at least George will be the star of the day  | Daily Mail Online

How does this woman know that Nanny Maria hand wash George's clothes? Was she spotted by the Thames with a washboard. Or what rooms are Lupo not allowed in. Plus the piece de resistance- Otto the Middleton Cocker Spaniel returns to print. Was this disproved already ? Poor Tilly the Golden Retriever - an after thought in George's baby photo and now bumped by a mythical dog.

Me-thinkest you are too cynical. :p This is great fun and likely has equal parts facts and fancy, but fancy based on educated guesses. I can go with it. Maybe I am a romantic at heart (I think I am). I wouldn't be on a royal chat site if I weren't a romantic, after all. ;)

A nice sense of how Catherine now runs her household. (She is no longer Kate when considered in this way, I think). A nice sense, as well, of how the traditions of both families are blended. Traditions kept, new ones created. Next Christmas there will be a new baby brother or sister (I hope sister). A wonderful time. :flowers:

Prince George meets Santa as Kate and Wills visit Christmas spectacular in local village | Royal | News | Daily Express
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge made an impromptu trip a Christmas Show in the village of Thursford near their home of Anmer Hall.

Ordinary families were shocked to see the 16-month-old Royal toddler touring the Santa's Magical Journey attraction with his parents on Saturday morning.

The young prince gazed in awe as at animated reindeer, penguins, polar bears and elves set among twinkling lights, tinsel and fake snow during his hour long visit.

He also got to see real life elves hard at work making toys in Santa's workshop and met giant-sized teddy bears preparing to load presents into his sleigh for delivery on Christmas Eve

Although I would have loved to see George's reactions to all the amazing displays and the enchantment that it must bring, I'm really happy that he was able to do this with his mom and dad like any other child without flashbulbs and gawking people around.

Seemed kind of fitting too that George received a toy wooden train. I think I've read recently that he loves trains. :D

Although I would have loved to see George's reactions to all the amazing displays and the enchantment that it must bring, I'm really happy that he was able to do this with his mom and dad like any other child without flashbulbs and gawking people around.

Seemed kind of fitting too that George received a toy wooden train. I think I've read recently that he loves trains. :D

I agree - I am sooo pleased there were no pictures. It is nice that people were respecting their private time as a family.

:previous: We really are a wierd bunch! We love our guilty pleasures and poured over intrusive snaps of Catherine pushing a pram with George in the park. But, that doesn't mean we don't take joy in hearing George got to go to see 'Santa's Magic Journey', just like all the other kids round about, with nary a camera in sight. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom