General News for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 1: January 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the Percy's don't seem to mind the press coverage they get. They seemed to have loved it at the last wedding. Pippa was there and Chelsy as well.

I think it would be nice if William & Catherine and even Harry could make it to the wedding. I guess Catherine's attendance depends on how she's feeling.

I agree with you.
Chelsy and Pippa will be there for sure, William might go. Kate let's see how she'll be.
I think they don't mind all the press coverage and the 'fanfare' on their children's wedding. I also think they quite like it;)

Chelsy is maid of honour, harry is an best man and so I think William is an usher. This is all via twitter and could be completely wrong.

Chelsy is maid of honour, harry is an best man and so I think William is an usher. This is all via twitter and could be completely wrong.

According to this tweet Henry is an Usher.
Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch 16 Jun
Prince Harry will be an usher & Chelsy Davy maid of honor at Tom & Missy's wedding next Saturday.

Well, nearly correct. Not bad for twitter. :)

Are Beatrice, Eugenie and Cressida supposed to attend as well?

I didnt think that beatrice, eugenie and cressida were part of the van S and Percy group.

I didnt think that beatrice, eugenie and cressida were part of the van S and Percy group.

Cressida could be going as Harry's plus one.

Question. Why does the heading on this thread say writing to William and Catherine? Just wondering.

apparently William and Catherine have sent a message of support to the Governor of Alberta regarding the recent flooding.

I have seen it on twitter. Can I find it on the website - no way. rubbish website IMO to navigate.

Really pleased that they have done this.

I agree, it's good that they have sent their message of thoughts and prayers.

I'm really glad they sent that message. I live only about 3 hours from Calgary and I have relatives that live very close. It is a real sad and devastating thing that has happened and I think it is wonderful that they are showing their support.

Well done. I'm sure this hit them too, since they visited this part of the world only two years ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a correction, they sent it to the Lieutenant-Governor of Alberta, not the Governor.

It's really nice that they've done this. From what I've heard the government of Alberta is expecting this to cost at least $1 billion dollars and take 10 years to recover from.

I am so sorry Ish - that is terrible for the people of Alberta. It isnt getting a lot of coverage in the UK - and neither is the flooding in India, which has an estimated d/toll of 1000+.

UK media has the wrong priorities. Harry makes the front page,; death and homelessness in the Commonwealth doesnt. I'm embarassed by that.

I've already donated money to the red cross especially since my family live in Calgary so this has hit close to home for us. I'm just happy to see William and Kate doing what they can to send out their well wishes especially since they visited Calgary so recently. Also mods I apologize for posting nearly the same thing in current events thread if needed please move my posts in here.

Yahoo News is reporting them all 'abruptly departing' Bucklebury with all the security, whether to the hospital or home remains to be seen.

It doesn't bode well for Wills if he let Lupo get stuck in the gate while on walkies. Won't be allowed to push baby C's buggy anytime soon :)

Update to dog rescue, Clarence House confirmed that Lupo was not the dog involved with the gate.

Thank you for the update, Skippyboo. Not that it's good for the other doggie involved, but I am glad the Duke and Duchess don't have to worry about Lupo right now.

I have twitter on my fone while I'm at my ren Faire,I check it non stop,BP mentioned the news will be released on twitter

Will Kate and George join William in Anglesey once he goes back to work?

That's sad for William, not having his little family around when he comes home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom