General News for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge 1: January 2013-December 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very nice photo of a very beautiful family.

That is one big boy!
Look at his head..!
..I'm a dog lover, THEY are PART of the family
I can't imagine a home without a pet,,thankfully I have NO kids! my golden girl is my little angel!

Last edited:
A big boy is right; I think William will be taking George out to the soccer field in a few years with that hefty built.

That's such a great family photo. George is so adorable and I like that they included Lupo. I only wish they had released more than one photo.

I love George's sweater.

Great to see a new photo!
It is hard to tell whether the image has been "photoshopped" or not as we cannot tell if it was a sunny day or just a dull day on the north side of the building!
However, I do not mind so much photos being manipulated to adjust contrast, colour or lighting as this is no different from making adjustments on an older type camera before the photo is taken - with digital photography such adjustments are done after the photo is taken. It's a different matter when photoshopping is done by bringing two separate images together and someone's arm is missing!

A big boy is right; I think William will be taking George out to the soccer field in a few years with that hefty built.

Look how big his hands seem. And I like the hands on the window frame; that child has a "grip" on the portrait thing. :ROFLMAO: OK - I am gushing. Nothing sillier than an old lady around cute children and animals. :blush:

^^^Not silly at all; I think everyone goes ga-ga over babies and animals. And when they're together, it's a major squee explosion!

how do you know - without doubt - that it is photoshopped?

What we are seeing is a repro of a picture in a newspaper (another repro) - we have not had access to the original.

You can see by just looking at the photo, this is the same appearance of a photo as the intial ones we got last year. What are seeing is a photo given to the press, it will look the same as it does in the paper as it will in person. Jason Bell seems to have a habit of making his photos purposely bad.

LOL if you read some articles they say george has brown eyes like his mother...uh...Kate doesn't have brown eyes...her father and sister do.

Apparently Catherine's eye colour changes.

Prince George is so growing up!
He is more and more looks like Kate :w00t:
Adorable baby boy and happy parents.

I think too that George has more Middleton's genes that Windsor's one! But we'll see <3
That's a beautiful family portrait, the best so far IMO.
Do you think that it was already scheduled or was a move from the palace to "calm down" the bad voices caused by their few engagments and the vaction? I'm curious so I'm just asking

Already scheduled. The photo was taken mid March and was to be released for Mother's Day.

General News and Information for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

It is more of a tease for the tour than a makeup for a vacation. Someone needs to start knitting Lupo his own Lupo jumper

Last edited:
aw how cute is george with his george jumper! i love how they included lupo in the picture. pets are part of the family, and they should be in official pictures :) i believe this is the new trend after the WA + Maxima recently released a picture with their dog in it, F+M have before done so too, and haakon and MM as well, releasing a whole bunch of pictures with their dog's newborn puppies...

it will be great to see george during the tour, it's always so much nicer to see babies 'live' than in pictures as their real personality shows...

This official picture has nothing to do with the vacations and bad press. The picture was taken due to the family is about to embark on their official tour of Australia and New Zealand. I was expecting an official photo because they hadn't taken one for a trip since their 2011 Canadian tour. It's also nice that it was released in time for Mother's Day in the UK.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's in the UK.

Except for the fact that the Duke and duchess of Cambridge look like plastic mannequins, the photo is lovely!

George is such a cute baby, and Lupo just adds to the beauty of the warm family feeling.

Little George, (or not so little George), is a really handsome baby. And I always love when royal family pictures include dogs. Lupo looks very regal!

Photo is lovely and George is a very cute baby!
I've seen the article in " The Telegraph", there was a statement that George inherited Kate's brown eyes and William's blond hair. Isn't it a mistake?

As far as I know Kate has green eyes, and not brown.

Thanks for the replies! I have to say that I'm not a fan onf Jason Bell at all :-( Didn't like the too photoshop and the "unnatural" pics of christening and this last one... But the family is cute of course! And Kate is always photogenic :)

This is a very beautiful photo, IMO. Kate looks a bit robotic just like she did in the christening photos, but George makes up for that, he's a cutie.

His face/ head is huge, that boy is growing like a weed, what is he eating?
Whoosh,,,,he inherited Williams hair...
And those cheeks.....

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if George's first word is Loo PO! :D

I bet William & Catherine and the family are slobbering down those plump cheeks whenever they can. I think Catherine has said on official engagements that George loves eating.

I think Kate's eyes are hazel. The article I read said George has Kate's brown hair and eyebrows. Though he isn't facing the camera he does look like a young Kate. The picture is beautiful, Kate looks like she never wants to let her baby go. A Lupo is so loving, he looks like he could hurt George in a split second but never would.

I think Kate's eyes are hazel. The article I read said George has Kate's brown hair and eyebrows. Though he isn't facing the camera he does look like a young Kate. The picture is beautiful, Kate looks like she never wants to let her baby go. A Lupo is so loving, he looks like he could hurt George in a split second but never would.

I think we know who would be the most fearsome protection officer should George seem to be in any danger. It makes me smile to think of George and Lupo growing up side by side together. Every child should have a four legged best friend.

That's certainly not the best snap ever taken of Catherine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom