The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-22-2013, 11:09 AM
Majesty

Prince George of Canterburry is now Prince George Lomnyak-
Standard Digital News - Prince George of Canterburry is now Prince George Lomnyak

I think they meant Prince George of Cambridge not Canterburry.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-22-2013, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Prince George of Canterburry is now Prince George Lomnyak-
Standard Digital News - Prince George of Canterburry is now Prince George Lomnyak

I think they meant Prince George of Cambridge not Canterburry.
You have to think that the Cambridges would have loved to be a part of all of that. Maybe one day they'll return to Kenya and visit.

Old 11-22-2013, 08:28 PM
Courtier

Hey look what I found.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow! Now that is totally priceless! Thanks for finding that royalistbert! I loved it.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:54 PM
Courtier

Your welcome.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:45 PM
Courtier

adorable! and boy did he have a polished bow, obviously he has done it a few times. Cute glimpse of Harry too
Old 11-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

wonderful disney for all their live theater and music
Old 11-22-2013, 11:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichelleQ2 View Post
adorable! and boy did he have a polished bow, obviously he has done it a few times. Cute glimpse of Harry too
In that respect, he kind of reminds me of his father who loved being on stage in productions when younger.

Harry playing the washboard was so cute too!
Old 11-23-2013, 01:20 AM
Majesty

OMG! That's a beautiful, funny and very rare video of William, Harry and Diana. I think someone should get William and Harry to see this video because they probably don't even know that this private outing was recorded. I know they would be very happy to see it.

I truly enjoy seeing William on stage and he looked like he was having a ball up there. Harry brought down the house with the washboard.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-23-2013, 02:13 AM
Serene Highness

What a remarkable Video - sooo shy in between and then so - äh - "powerful" in between. A really phantastic Little Piece of history..... A great find!
Bye Bine
Old 12-02-2013, 03:58 PM
Majesty

Congratulations to HRH Prince George of Cambridge on making Barbara Walter's list for the “Most Fascinating People of the Year” for 2013-
Just Announced: Barbara Walters’ Picks for Most Fascinating People of 2013 - ABC News

The 90-minute program will air Wednesday, Dec. 18, at 9:30 p.m. ET.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-03-2013, 07:26 AM
Heir Apparent

I had to laugh when I first read that George had made Barbara Walter's list. The kid is 4 months old. Then I saw this article and it made me realize just how interested the public is in the wee Prince.

Prince George Named To 'Most Fascinating People Of The Year' List For 2013
Old 12-05-2013, 12:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

From today: Kate Middleton Pushing Prince George in Stroller
Old 12-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Majesty

Video:
Trial Hears Of William's 'Babykins' Call To Kate-
Trial Hears Of William's 'Babykins' Call To Kate

Harmless messages but it's embarrassing to have these very private messages hacked and read out in public.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 12-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Aristocracy

But these messages do indicate that William cared a lot for Kate. He made time in his schedule to see her, even during training.
Old 12-19-2013, 04:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee27 View Post
But these messages do indicate that William cared a lot for Kate. He made time in his schedule to see her, even during training.
that doesnt make it right. IT was private.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 12-19-2013, 04:41 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Video:
Trial Hears Of William's 'Babykins' Call To Kate-
Trial Hears Of William's 'Babykins' Call To Kate

Harmless messages but it's embarrassing to have these very private messages hacked and read out in public.
I agree. Most royals already know what it is like to be bombarded by the paparazzi and do IMHO their best to cope. However, this really shows the depths that the media are willing to stoop to in order to get that "scoop."

Also I feel terrible for those parents of the murdered teenager who also had their phones hacked. They became public figures under horrific circumstances and their privacy was invaded in the worst way.
Old 12-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Heir Apparent

We never heard the contents of the missing teenager's voicemails, simply that it had been hacked. The fact that we are hearing the contents of the Royals voicemails is very significant in itself.

To be honest, I think these were probably the least embarassing or intimate ones and I believe William and Harry must have given permission for their contents to be read in open court. Ginger! Babykins! Knowing that these were intercepted lets us know that there were plenty more where they came from and that if they could hack them they could hack the Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall, the Yorks, the Wessex's, the Prime Minister's! I am sure that if HM had one it would have been toast too.

The degree of embarassment coupled with outrage that people feel when hearing these voicemails is racheted up when it's people who are vulnerable to having their initmate personal details made public or sensitive information that would never, ever become public knowledge. It's the unknown that is the worst. What information may they have left that could have resulted in dangerous consequences for the unsuspecting victims?

It's not just a moral outrage, but a security nightmare!
Old 12-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
We never heard the contents of the missing teenager's voicemails, simply that it had been hacked. The fact that we are hearing the contents of the Royals voicemails is very significant in itself.

To be honest, I think these were probably the least embarassing or intimate ones and I believe William and Harry must have given permission for their contents to be read in open court. Ginger! Babykins! Knowing that these were intercepted lets us know that there were plenty more where they came from and that if they could hack them they could hack the Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall, the Yorks, the Wessex's, the Prime Minister's! I am sure that if HM had one it would have been toast too.

The degree of embarassment coupled with outrage that people feel when hearing these voicemails is racheted up when it's people who are vulnerable to having their initmate personal details made public or sensitive information that would never, ever become public knowledge. It's the unknown that is the worst. What information may they have left that could have resulted in dangerous consequences for the unsuspecting victims?

It's not just a moral outrage, but a security nightmare!
I agree with everything you said, except that hacking Milly Dowler's voicemail wasn't just an invasion of privacy--it interfered with the police investigation. The police and her family thought she was alive because someone was listening to and then deleting her voicemails.

Losing a child under those circumstances is horrible but then to find out the media was playing games must have made it even worse. The delay in the investigation could have led to even more tragedy. I know it didn't happen in the Dowler case, but it's conceivable that a murderer could have killed another girl while the police were still assuming Milly was alive.

I don't know how royals and celebrities deal with the constant pressure of having the media track their every move--and employing such despicable tactics: they hacked their phones, they bribe friends, hiding in bushes, etc...
Old 12-24-2013, 09:48 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I wasn't sure where to post this, as there isn't a "miscellania" thread for William and Catherine at the moment.

Quote:
With unflattering grimaces, pinprick eyes and over-sized hands, Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge are barely recognizable as they appear cast in Play-Doh.

The modeling brand sculpted the royal couple as part of its 2013 'Year In Review' project and looked back at the birth of their first baby together this July.

The doughy depiction of the new parents shows them stood on a balcony of what appears to be Buckingham Palace with a 'large-nosed' Kate cradling her newborn, Prince George, in one arm.
Wills and Kate, is that you? Royal couple are immortalized in Play-Doh | Mail Online

"She is a little angel and like her name, she brings sunshine even on cloudy days. From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank each and every one of you for your lovely best wishes for our daughter. She feels very loved". HRH Princess Madeleine, Duchess of Hälsingland and Gästrikland on her daughter, HRH Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland.
Join my TRF group about British Royal Children!