General News for the Duchess of Cambridge 1: November 2010-February 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her HG has nothing to do with weight, so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

ETA: I think weight topics are supposed to be avoided around here. I know when they pop up on the fashion threads, they are quickly deleted.

Last edited:
OK, I'll buy that. But I have to agree with Greer that Kate is thin. I hope Kate doesn't get any thinner or she may have more problems with the pregnancy. (I'd like to believe that no one wants that for her.

I definitely think Kate is very thin. I recall photos of her at St. Andrews when she had more meat on her bones, but she was still quite svelte and athletic. She did appear healthier to me with a fuller face though. Either way, so long as she is both healthy and happy, I figure that's what matters most.

I don't understand what I've said wrong, but whatever.

Considering that one of her charities is children's hospice, I have a feeling this won't be the last time this will occur.

How very sad. :( Breaks my heart, but I'm glad the Duchess was able to touch his life when he was here.

That first letter was Oct 2011, super early in Kate royal life and before the Each hospice patronage. Plus it wasn't just one letter but it was followed up by more. This is the stuff that goes on behind the scene.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

That first letter was Oct 2011, super early in Kate royal life and before the Each hospice patronage. Plus it wasn't just one letter but it was followed up by more. This is the stuff that goes on behind the scene.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Yes, I know. It's nice to know Catherine did this and that the letter is still with the young boy.

Kate's sadness over death of 12-year-old cancer boy she met as his mother reveals how her son was inspired by personal letters from princess* | Daily Mail Online
The Duchess of Cambridge has expressed her grief over the death of a 12-year-old cancer patient she met on a visit to the Royal Marsden hospital.

Catherine spent time with leukemia sufferer Fabian Bate, then aged nine, when she and William attended the opening of a new children's wing at the hospital in 2011.

Shortly after the visit, the Duchess, 32, penned a hand-signed letter to the young boy that spoke movingly of how she had been touched by his 'strength of character' and 'positive energy'.

1D's Liam Payne: I was sweating with nerves when we met Kate Middleton
One Direction singer Liam Payne lost his cool when meeting the future Queen of England.

Last week the singer and his One Direction bandmates Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan had the honour of meeting the royal and her husband Prince William.

The boys were extremely nervous about speaking to the couple at the Royal Variety Performance in London - but 21-year-old Liam suffered the most.

One Direction singer Liam Payne lost his cool when meeting the future Queen of England.

Should be 'future Queen Consort'

The style for a Queen Consort is 'Queen'. TM King William and Queen Catherine

And [it ALMOST goes without saying..] there is NO Queen of England, and has not been since Queen Anne in 1707...

The style for a Queen Consort is 'Queen'. TM King William and Queen Catherine

Thanks for that; i did know that but i was trying to make the differentiation between Catherine not being the Monarch (when she becomes Queen) as opposed to the Monarch's wife, (which is what she will be).

A new crown for Kate! The Duchess of Cambridge beats Victoria Beckham to be named 2014's most stylish... but Katie Price and Kim Kardashian fail to impress | Daily Mail Online
She boasts one of the most famous wardrobes in the world, while everything she wears sells out - so it's no surprise that the Duchess of Cambridge has been crowned 2014's most stylish woman.

The future Queen, 32, beat Victoria Beckham, 40, into second place and Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, 31, into third, in a new poll of 2,000 Britons.

Runners up included actresses Emma Watson, 24, and Jessica Alba, 33, and model Abbey Clancy, 28.

Duchess of Cambridge and her passion for sailing | Royal | News | Daily Express
THE DUCHESS of Cambridge's love of the waves goes right back to childhood so it came as no surprise that she chose a nautical-themed charity to support.

The 33-year-old has displayed a confident performance on the high seas and has been known to take great delight in beating husband Prince William when they race.

During her gap year, Kate crewed a Round the World Challenge boat in the Solent - the spiritual home of English sailing. And during her student days she worked as a deckhand.

She managed to put her skills to the test on a royal visit to New Zealand in April last year.

The Duchess and Duke of Cambridge took the helms of two 80ft America’s Cup sailing boats for two three-mile races in Auckland, with the Duchess winning hands down, 2-0.

After each victory the Duchess cheekily gave her husband a fist-pump salute.
The heir to the throne had claimed he was hampered with a problem with the sails of his vessel, moaning "we were sabotaged."

Five-year-old girl who dressed as Duchess of Cambridge receives letter from Kate | Royal | News | Daily Express
AFTER playing princess by dressing up as the Duchess of Cambridge during her school play, five-year-old Scarlett Gillis enjoyed a royal surprise by receiving a letter from the future queen herself.

The young schoolgirl was chosen to re-enact royal occasions as Kate alongside her leading man, Joshua Rogers, also five, who played Prince William.

Scarlett, a pupil at St Bede's College Prep School in Whalley Range, Machester, loved playing the Duchess so much she decided to pen a letter to the royal.

She told Kate about starring in the school's 'A Tale of Two Birthdays' play and how she loved dressing just like her.

Kate, who is currently pregnant with her second child, was also treated to a photo of the young princess, so she could see exactly what Scarlett looked like.

I think the thread "Duchess of Cambridge shopping" woul be more appropriate! (No kidding)

What Would Kate Do @WWKD_Official · 5h
The Duchess of Cambridge was seen shopping in Norfolk today. She shopped at @TheRangeUK, a home and garden shop.

What Would Kate Do ‏@WWKD_Official
The Duchess of Cambridge also visited @CPWTweets in King's Lynn and reportedly purchased a new printer.

Nearly Jamie ‏@JGCinHD 11h
@tarirawr Swear down. Accompanied by about six suited men in two range rovers. She's on our CCTV and everything.

I think the thread "Duchess of Cambridge shopping" woul be more appropriate! (No kidding)

What Would Kate Do @WWKD_Official · 5h
The Duchess of Cambridge was seen shopping in Norfolk today. She shopped at @TheRangeUK, a home and garden shop.

What Would Kate Do ‏@WWKD_Official
The Duchess of Cambridge also visited @CPWTweets in King's Lynn and reportedly purchased a new printer.

Nearly Jamie ‏@JGCinHD 11h
@tarirawr Swear down. Accompanied by about six suited men in two range rovers. She's on our CCTV and everything.

A lot of shopping sightings the last few weeks Mary91 charmed.

Did you see the Duchess had been spotted buying her Easter eggs at the Conran shop a little while back?

I don't doubt that she was spotted shopping, but this particular photo looks like it might be an older one - from maybe before or possibly earlier in the pregnancy. The coat seems way too small in the waist for it to be something taken recently.

I remember this has happened before. Older photos being passed off as something taken recently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom