The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-04-2011, 06:21 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picmajik View Post
I am SO tired of TMZ, ET and all the other news hounds going to this kind of extreme over everything that would be this trivial. Of course you are kidding but the sad thing is that it's plausible.
TMZ is actually blocked in the UK now, obviously breaking privacy laws or something I guess & someone here has got the site blocked. Good idea if you ask me, if only it could be blocked everywhere, that'd probably help reduce number of paparazzi etc

Old 01-04-2011, 07:55 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Ann View Post
I had to look twice.. what will they come up with next..this is great.........

HappyLand Royal Wedding Set - ParentDish
Oh that is totally precious!! I bet they sell out real fast too and in years to come will be a good collector's item!

Old 01-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Serene Highness

precious indeed. Although I don't think Kate will go strapless
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae View Post
precious indeed. Although I don't think Kate will go strapless
Drats! And here I was thinking perhaps we had an inside scoop on THE dress and tiara!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:41 AM
Nobility

Piers Morgan Angling For First U.S. Interview with Kate Middleton | BBCAmerica - Anglophenia blog
Old 01-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Aristocracy

LOL That guy is a former tabloid editor or something. It's a sign at how low journalism has fallen that he has a job on CNN. I really hope he fails to get anything from the Royal family, ever.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Serene Highness

Good luck w/that Piers. You're going to need it!!

That man is such a pompous twit. Almost threw something at his image when watching the NBC Special the day after the Engagement. They were talking about Kate's image and whatnot. That nitwit started talking about how the pictures of Kate at that Roller Skating Fund Raiser she was a part of organizing for Make A Wish (I've got that right I hope, as I'm going from memory here...) and what she wore will forever define her and the pictures an embrassment.

Uh huh....Riiiigggghhhtttt... He's nothing more than a living and breathing back end of a donkey wearing a body suit IMO.

On a far, far nicer and charming note...

That toy Wedding Party set, complete w/Corgi, is too freaking adorable for words!! Thanks for sharing the link to it Lady Ann and great find!!
Old 01-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaJa View Post
LOL That guy is a former tabloid editor or something. It's a sign at how low journalism has fallen that he has a job on CNN. I really hope he fails to get anything from the Royal family, ever.
I hope so too. I despise his style of "journalism", he uses a lot of shock tactics I find, usually comes out with anything vaguely controversial or sensational just so it gets more attention/airtime. Ugh. Hope he never gets to do an interview with anyone from the Royal Family
Old 11-16-2013, 04:35 PM
Majesty

Three Years Ago Today:

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Serene Highness

Wow. Its amazing that it has been 3 years already. Time goes by so fast and they have come so far in three years. It was a joyous time for everyone and only more wonderful times to come. Cant wait to see what the future holds.
Old 11-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle View Post
Wow. Its amazing that it has been 3 years already. Time goes by so fast and they have come so far in three years. It was a joyous time for everyone and only more wonderful times to come. Cant wait to see what the future holds.
I hope and pray that the Cambridge's lives will continue to be filled with happiness and joy. I'm too can't wait to see what the future holds for William & Catherine and George.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-17-2013, 03:58 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I hope and pray that the Cambridge's lives will continue to be filled with happiness and joy. I'm too can't wait to see what the future holds for William & Catherine and George.
And the Cambridges hope and pray that George sleeps through the night!