The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-21-2010, 08:08 PM

Here's an article written by a woman who attended St. Andrews with Wills & Kate:

Prince William and Kate Middleton: Personal time with the royal couple - Accidentally Sexy

Old 11-21-2010, 08:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjapearl View Post
Here's an article written by a woman who attended St. Andrews with Wills & Kate:

Prince William and Kate Middleton: Personal time with the royal couple - Accidentally Sexy
That was funny to read! Thank you Sonjapearl!
The girl that have written is very good when it comes to write this kind of things in a informal (sp?) way.
I loved reading that.

Old 11-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

Funny to read thank you... sorry to repeat you Nathalie Cox ! I share your opinion
Old 11-21-2010, 09:32 PM

I wish them happiness :P.
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe
Old 11-21-2010, 09:41 PM
Heir Apparent

The senior overseas realm? And how have they come to that conclusion I wonder...

The closest perhaps..

I find that a rather weird thing to say.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 11-21-2010, 11:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

This was a nice article! Thanks for sharing Sonjapearl!
Old 11-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Wedding day air display when Prince William marries Kate Middleton | The Sun |News
Old 11-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale View Post
The senior overseas realm? And how have they come to that conclusion I wonder...
I'm assuming they meant that it was the first one to achieve dominion status (which happened in 1867).
Old 11-22-2010, 01:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince William Engagement: The UK Front Pages (PHOTOS, POLL)
Old 11-22-2010, 02:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Bishop who said Kate and William's marriage would be over in seven years escapes unpunished
Old 11-22-2010, 04:10 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Article about a Masai maid who kept secret of William and Kate's engagement

Prince William Kate Middleton engagement: Masai maid Margret Lekartgi kept it secret | Mail Online
Old 11-22-2010, 04:19 AM
Super Moderator

Wedding day air display when Prince William marries Kate Middleton | The Sun |News

Prince William's RAF pals want to stage a special fly-past when he marries Kate Middleton.

And the Search and Rescue crews also plan to hover a Sea King chopper over the venue, expected to be Westminster Abbey, and take photos as the couple leave.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:19 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:

Interesting that a lot of people have been quiet about their acquaintance with William and Catherine but start talking now - and all in a positive way. Seems that the couple is able to raise loyality in their social environment. Good for them.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:21 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn View Post
Interesting that a lot of people have been quiet about their acquaintance with William and Catherine but start talking now - and all in a positive way. Seems that the couple is able to raise loyality in their social environment. Good for them.

Now that loyalty will be tested as money rares its ugly head to get the 'dirt' on the couple.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:22 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbenson View Post

Prince William's RAF pals want to stage a special fly-past when he marries Kate Middleton.

And the Search and Rescue crews also plan to hover a Sea King chopper over the venue, expected to be Westminster Abbey, and take photos as the couple leave.
Here in Germany, only SAR helicopters are allowed to fly over all areas, even in the big cities, where certain areas are restricted when it comes to aircraft flyover. I wonder if this is that same in London, so an SAR-helicopter could do in case of emergency but in this case it definately isn't one... Is this story true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Now that loyalty will be tested as money rares its ugly head to get the 'dirt' on the couple.
I think the money has been out before - the media was desperate for some new stories about Kate, especially ugly ones. Somehow I think quite some of the (postive) stories were bought ages ago but not printed because at that time, when Catherine (must really get used to that name, now...) was still " Katie" there was not much sense in praising her. But now it's different, now that she is the Royal bride and princess-to-be.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:06 AM
Administrator

Now the stories are getting ridiculous.

Why would Kate celebrate her enagement with a party at Clarence House? I would be believe that she and William might do so but just Kate? At Charles home?

Old 11-22-2010, 07:49 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by texankitcat View Post
Allow me to remind you. No one heard Diana speak prior to their engagement announcement either. You could not have known more about Diana prior to her engagement since they only breifly dated prior to the announcement and Prince Charles barely knew Diana himself. You are re-writing history here.

Everyone will get to know Kate in time, just as we got to know Diana over time.

I was 2 weeks old when diana got married. What I meant was we know that she loved children, cause she worked with them. We knew she was shy and stuff. I don't expect anyone to agree with my opinions, but with Di we knew more then Kate. I'm going on facts they tell us after she got married, as to what she did before she got married. Kate stories haven't made it around here that much that I can recall. I had to look on the net to find out she went to uni and stuff about her mum. I'm sorry if my posts offend you guys including the administrator, its hard to NOT come accross abrupt when you have aspergers.

I wanted to know if she will be helping with aid and causes or is she going to keep doing her fashion stuff. Merely wondering who this person is that has been hidden for 8 years. I thought she would be like Mary for some reason.

RIP
Old 11-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisXVI View Post
Merely wondering who this person is that has been hidden for 8 years.
I have never been especially charmed by Catherine (that is, until the engagement), nor was I particularly fond of the British Royal Family (this only to say I've never looked for info, or anything), but I knew who she was, that they met at the university, that they broke up at some point, etc etc... I saw pictures of her in national Italian daily newspapers (not gossipy-ones)... I even knew she had problems with the press harassing her. I mean, how can you say she has been hidden for 8 years?

Old 11-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Courtier

ITA; if anything, Kate/Catherine has not been hidden for the past 8 years.
Had she really been hidden, then people would have said "William engaged? We didn't even know he had a girlfriend!" when the engagement was announced.
Most of us were like "at last" instead of "where did that come from?".