Engagement of Prince William to Catherine Middleton: November 16, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!!! Prince William and Miss Middleton deserve our very best wishes. :wub:

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! I'm so pleased and happy with this wonderful news! I am sure that we will all come to love Kate as we get to know her more!

The BBC News has said that there will be a press conference/photocall at St James Palace this afternoon so fingers crossed and hope everyone here on TRF can watch it!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the photos.and the ring.......and the news conference.....and the wedding dress...and........and :p :ROFLMAO::wub:

Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! I'm so pleased and happy with this wonderful news! I am sure that we will all come to love Kate as we get to know her more!

The BBC News has said that there will be a press conference/photocall at St James Palace this afternoon so fingers crossed and hope everyone here on TRF can watch it!!!!!!!!

It's 11.20pm here don't know how long I can last LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknch

It's 11.20pm here don't know how long I can last LOL
Do we have a time yet?

Yes andit is going tobe a very busy year indeed with Albert of Monoco marrying and now William and Kate... I wonder aout the guest list

The list for William and Kate will see every Monarch,Heir and Spare there is and then some,Alberts might not see Monarchs but Heirs and Spares and friends.He's a HSH,not a HM.But hey,this is Kate and Williams day.I'm absolutely delighted for them both,and,I must add,I am
impressed with Catherine's discretion over the years,admirable.

The list for William and Kate is already short from ready as with these events,mostly all Houses are informed and agenda's are drawn

And,a little pump and circumstance is what the UK could do with right now or may next year,it will boost the economy in the aftermath of a crisis that hit the islands more then any place else in Europe,except Iceland ofcourse.....;)

From BBC: "BBC East Africa correspondent Will Ross says: Prince William popped the question at a secluded game reserve in the foothills of Mount Kenya, where he has stayed several times before. He first visited the reserve's luxury lodge with his ex-girlfriend, Jessica Craig, whose parents own it. He spent part of his gap year in Kenya and is extremely fond of Africa, so perhaps it's no surprise that this is where the couple became engaged."

Wills & Kate

C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s !!!:flowers::flowers::flowers:

A photocall wil take place this afternoon at St's James Palace, just said the BBC

Congratulations to the happy couple!!!!

Can't wait for this...been getting frustrated with all the speculation the last few weeks. Can only imagine how Will and Kate feel. Also can't wait to see the ring...should be spectacular.

Can't wait to see the photos.and the ring.......and the news conference.....and the wedding dress...and........and :p :ROFLMAO::wub:
Me too! I can't wait! Im so excited! After so many years, i can't believe i'm excited for this!

The interview will be at 7pm, right? The timing is perfect, we'll all be here.:D BTW, Sophie was lovely today. She sounded really excited indeed. Can't wait to see the rest of the Royal Family and the beautiful couple!! :)

Here we are ... not really a surprise after all, but still an historical moment!
Congrats to the couple! I wish them good luck too. As without doubt the future most photographied couple in the world, they will live some difficult moments. Hope tey'll stay strong!
On a side note, looking forward to see a big wedding in London (not seen since 1986...).

The Queen must be delighted: she's expecting her first great-grandchild and now William is engaged!

My best wishes to the couple!

Hooray! About time!

Really, I am excited about the royal wedding!

And I am sure William has found the happiness that has so eluded him growing up. :)

I am so excited! I watched Diana's wedding with my Grandma when I was 6 she woke me up at 5am. My grandma and I always talked about going to watch William's wedding she passed away 3 years ago. Once I get a date I plan on taking my 2 little girls with me and we will watch the wedding and hopefully they will grow to love the Royals like I do.
They loved seeing the news footage of Kate and saying she is going to be a Princess???????

GREAT, great, great!!! I`m so excited :ROFLMAO:

Wish all the hapiness to William and Catherine. I certainly will be in front of TV the day of their wedding.

Hooray! About time!

Really, I am excited about the royal wedding!

And I am sure William has found the happiness that has so eluded him growing up. :)

He seems to have found a caring person he can rely on. I believe he knows that Kate can give him what he truly wants: stability and a real family! :flowers: I'm really happy for them!

German TV (ZDF) said it will be at 17:45 o'clock.

On BBC are saying the photocall will be at 16:45 (London hour), it will be followed by an interview that it wil be aired at 7:00

Apparently, Kate's parents are expected to make a statement to media later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom