Education of the Cambridge Children, Part 1, Until 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both William and Kate boarded and had mostly happy experiences. Besides it’s the culture and class they are in. Most of children’s future peers in the society Set esp. the boys will board eventually, form life long bonds of friendship and connections that will help them along in life just as W&K have done. I am not seeing why Kate would be against something so ingrained in the set she was raised in and Deny her children all the advantages.

Not only did Kate go to private school, her dad went to private school, her grandfather went to private school, her great grandfather went to private school, etc.

I don't think there's any doubt over the children's future education.

So, what’s big school really going to be like for Charlotte?

Our Schools Guide researchers have previously praised Thomas’s Battersea for its ‘fab music school’ and ‘colourful, inspiring wall displays’ and mentioned that ‘everyone plays an instrument’ as well as sport; ‘cricket in summer, football in winter' with leavers going on to some of the best schools in the country - Eton, Marlborough and Wellington.

Read more: This is what Princess Charlotte is going to learn during her first year at Thomas' Battersea school

Look forward to the pictures of this beautiful family going to school. It feels just like yesterday when little, Charlotte, was charming everyone on the Canadian tour. Now she’s going to school with her big brother.

Last edited:
Princess Charlotte, with by her father, the Duke of Cambridge, and mother, the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince George, arriving for her first day of school at Thomas's Battersea in London.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDryL6nX4AACsCT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://www.paimages.co.uk/headline/1344984

VIDEO

Article

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tte-arrives-day-school-Thomass-Battersea.html

Great pictures. All the very best to Charlotte at the new school.

I’m sure had Louis been there, he would’ve went into the school first to straighten everybody out and put everyone in their places before his big sister went into her new school.

Princess Charlotte is very excited for her first day of school.

I was reading an article about what name Charlotte will use going to school. Its no surprise that she'll be known as Charlotte Cambridge. The cute part of the article was the telling that George has a nickname at school already. He's called P.G. by his classmates. :D

Charlotte looks much taller then the last time I saw photos of her. And very smart in her uniform. I hope Prince George will be happy to have his little sister there at the same school.
I think most kids get to an age where they are more than ready to leave home and broaden their horizons at school. And young Charlotte looks like one of the eager ones.

I was reading an article about what name Charlotte will use going to school. Its no surprise that she'll be known as Charlotte Cambridge. The cute part of the article was the telling that George has a nickname at school already. He's called P.G. by his classmates. :D

P.G. as in Prince George ? Children are not very original or creative these days.

Were any official pictures released to mark Charlotte starting school? I thought we might have got some the same as when George first started.

Thank you for the videos and photos Eya. Hard to believe that Charlotte is now joining George at school.

Hope that she and all of her classmates at St. Thomas Battersea have a very happy first day of school. Hope that all of the parents have plenty of photos/videos and extra tissues today.?

Were any official pictures released to mark Charlotte starting school? I thought we might have got some the same as when George first started.

I don't think so. I think press access at the school is what was allowed.

P.G. as in Prince George ? Children are not very original or creative these days.

Yeps. P.G. is Prince George. I think its a cute way his peers recognize his status and title even if they don't really understand it yet. It happens a lot with kids that initials are used. My dad was Patrick Joseph and went through his life being called PJ.

Both George and Charlotte looked fresh faced and eager for their first day of school. Hope that feeling lasts. Kids eventually get to the point where they're sick and tired of going to school. I know I did. :D

Not that I don't adore George because I absolutely do but I just can't get enough of Charlotte. She'll be a fun one to watch as the years go by.:wub:

LOL Charlotte's obvious excitement is a marked contrast to George's first day a couple of years ago, when he wore a glum and apprehensive look on his little face as he held William's hand. I wanted to hug him.

Both children are adorable.?

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to share a photograph of Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace this morning.

The photo was taken shortly before Their Royal Highnesses left for Thomas's Battersea

* Pic *

Via Kensington Palace Twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
Very sweet picture. Hope they had a great day.

The Cambridge children are so cute. Princess Charlotte is trending worldwide on Twitter.

Prince George seems to be very protective to his little sister. So supercute! He is a great big brother.

Their parents have every right to be proud.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to share a photograph of Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace this morning.

The photo was taken shortly before Their Royal Highnesses left for Thomas's Battersea

* Pic *

I finally see George’s resemblence to his grandfather Michael Middleton in this photo.

They're beautiful children.
Hope they love school.

That's an adorable photo, and it's lovely that the Cambridges shared it. You get a little glimpse into the children's relationship, which I love.

Nice and relaxed ,lovely photos as always of the Cambridge Family.

* Pic *

There's nothing about this photo that I don't love. Here's to hoping we continue to get these wonderful, relaxed, warm shots of the Cambridge children as they continue through their school years. Just think, it won't be so very long before we're seeing photos of Louis on his first day of nursery and then photos of all three on their first day at "big school." :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom