The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-27-2006, 11:14 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaR
It could be that Prince William will do more public activities for the charities that he is the Patron of when he takes up full time public duties at the end of his time in the military. I'm sure he will take up his duties as Patron of all of his respective charities full-time at that point.

I believe that William is really interested in ecological and conservational projects and will focus a lot of effort outside of prying eyes. With the new opportunity of taking over his grandfather's role as Ranger in Windsor, he is beginning to show he took his studies in geography and what that part of that subject matter focused on in the importance of preservation and conservation. His other charities are for 'doing what's right' and for a little sporting fun.

Old 10-27-2006, 11:36 AM
Courtier

Quote:
I think your right for Centrepoint it was no more than a photo op. The only reason has done much with FA is the World Cup was this year. WRU he hasn't done any thing with since he really hasn't taken it on yet.
What does everyone think of post #10 and this one?
He worked at Centrepoint for a few days before he became patron, I don't know for how long though but it should be easy to find out. I don't know if he has done anything for Tusk Trust yet.

Has there been any official word on the ranger thing, I never saw anything official on that.

Map for the British Royals
Old 12-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here is another gallery of pics of William today: Prince William, Patron, The Tusk Trust, arrives at the London offices of the world's largest inter-dealer broker ICAP at their city HQ, in London, UK on December 7, 2006 - abaca:

Click here!
Old 12-07-2006, 05:45 PM
Commoner

what was doing at that place??
Old 12-07-2006, 05:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by samgee
what was doing at that place??
ICAP have a charity day when all revenues and commisions are donated to charity. William attended as patron of Tusk Trust, one of the charities to benefit from todays procedings.
Old 12-08-2006, 12:23 AM
Commoner

other pics about william"s visiting ICAP

http://www.brunopress.nl/fotoweb/Editorial.fwx

type in search Prince William

http://www.brunopress.nl/FotoWeb/FWb...C36CCBD16A5ECE
Old 09-16-2007, 09:05 AM
Courtier

William at the Millennium Stadium
Prince William (right) on his arrival at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, for the Wales v Australia Rugby World Cup match, met by (left to right) Jean Louis Barthes - France 2007 Organising Committee, Claude Atcher - Tournament Director RWC Organising Committee, Bob Tuckey - Director RWC Organising Committee, Bill Beaumont - Vice Chairman IRB & Director RWC OC, Roger Lewis - Group Chief Executive WRU, David Pickering - Chariman WRU and Glanmor Griffiths - President WRU, and (to the left of William) Lord Lieutenant of South Glamorgan Norman Lloyd-Edwards. PRESS ASOCIATION Photo. Picture date: Saturday September 15, 2007. Photo credit should read: Barry Batchelor/PA Wire

Polfoto
Old 09-16-2007, 10:03 AM

Close up of Prince William at the Wales-Australia rugby (rex)
32-20 loss for Wales. Some Australians are very happy, though.

BBC SPORT | Rugby Union | Welsh | Wales worry over Thomas & Parker
Old 09-18-2007, 09:29 AM
Nobility

Prince William looks very handsome in this photo. http://i17.tinypic.com/66eol7l.jpg
I wish they had more pictures of his attendance, but I'm really happy that he went and supported Wales. As the Vice Patron, he should be visibly supportive, and that's exactly what he was. It was really good to see him present.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:19 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyaR View Post
Prince William looks very handsome in this photo. http://i17.tinypic.com/66eol7l.jpg
I wish they had more pictures of his attendance, but I'm really happy that he went and supported Wales. As the Vice Patron, he should be visibly supportive, and that's exactly what he was. It was really good to see him present.
Prince william looks handsome in every photo
Old 10-08-2007, 11:30 PM
Courtier

Oh, Ruffles, do we have another William fan among us? HaHa, don't worry, I'm a big fan too.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:44 PM
Nobility

WRU and SARFU launch Prince William Cup

WRU Vice Royal Patron Prince William has kindly agreed to the establishment of a new trophy in his name to celebrate 100 years of history between the rugby nations of Wales and South Africa

The inaugural Prince William Cup match will take place in Cardiff on Saturday November 24th, the only rugby union Test match between two nations to take place in this Rugby World Cup year during the traditional November window. The Prince William Cup will next be competed for during the two-Test Wales tour to South Africa in June, and again when South Africa return to Cardiff next November for more Test match rugby.

Prince William will attend next month’s match at the Millennium Stadium

Prince William Cup tickets are hot property

Tickets for the Wales v South Africa Prince William Cup match were snapped up by fans within minutes of being offered for sale to the public at midday today

Prince William, who is the Vice Royal Patron of the Welsh Rugby Union, will attend the game at the Millennium Stadium and a series of events will be staged in and around the Stadium to celebrate the launch of the Prince William Cup.
Old 11-07-2007, 04:23 PM
Royal Highness

Prince William to become Patron of the 2008 Lord Mayor´s Appeal
7th November

Every year the Lord Mayor of the City of London chooses one or more charities to benefit from his appeal.

The Prince of Wales - Prince William to become Patron of the 2008 Lord Mayor's Appeal
Old 11-10-2007, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milla Ca View Post
Prince William to become Patron of the 2008 Lord Mayor´s Appeal
7th November

Every year the Lord Mayor of the City of London chooses one or more charities to benefit from his appeal.

The Prince of Wales - Prince William to become Patron of the 2008 Lord Mayor's Appeal
It is good for William's image and good for the charity appeal because it will bring his famous name to their benefit. However, William is somewhat surprising choice as patron for a "Wellbeing for Women" appeal. I would have thought maybe Sophie, or at least Camilla or Anne. A woman for the women, after all. But obviously Clarence House is trying to integrate William into more engagements and improve his image.... I'm glad. They need to improve his image from the damage he has done with all this club and Kate and paparazzi-victim stuff.... I hope they will continue with this tactic.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:42 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Prince William, Patron of TUSK and Centrepoint, will meet participants of ‘Cycle of Life’ and host a send-off for their bicycle ride across Africa, Clarence House, London.
Event listed on the official POW website for March 31.

The Prince of Wales - Monday 31st March 2008
Old 03-30-2008, 08:40 PM
Nobility

That sounds very kind, but fun at the same time.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince William Meets Cycle of Life Team at Clarence House, March 31, 2008.
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected#
Old 05-02-2008, 02:06 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 1.5.2008

Prince William, Patron of the Lord Mayor's Appeal 2008, at
a Sporting Heroes Dinner in aid of Wellbeing of Women and
ORBIS at the Guildhall on May 1, 2008 in London, England

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **
Old 05-04-2008, 02:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

More pics from Getty and Abaca Press
Prince William, Patron of the Lord Mayor's Appeal 2008, at a Sporting Heroes Dinner in aid of Wellbeing of Women and ORBIS at the Guildhall in London, UK on May 1, 2008
Abaca Press Americas Search Results
Old 05-09-2008, 09:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Gallery from Belga Picture
Britain's Prince William (L) plays football with children from St Aidan's Primary School in Blackburn, north west England, on May 09, 2008. As patron of the English Football Association, (FA) the prince was visiting the school to see children taking part in the FA Skills Programme.
BelgaPicture - Category details

Gallery from Getty

My favourite pic:
Picture details
I wonder what they are saying!

Tags
centrepoint, charities, patronages, prince william, tusk trust