The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-27-2013, 05:25 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinrit View Post
^^ I can't see him not inviting both of them, either. Had Kate been there, it would probably have been the four of them ... William, Kate, Bon Jovi, and Taylor Swift. Kate would probably have gotten into the spirit along with William.
Totally agree with you re: catherine
People need to rewatch the Tuvalu dancing clips to truely get a feel of just how much Catherine would have "gotten onto the spirit". It would have been amazing to see "Mr & Mrs" Cambridge singing together.
However William on his own is still amazing, I suspect he sings to George as well

Old 11-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighnessN View Post
Totally agree with you re: catherine
People need to rewatch the Tuvalu dancing clips to truely get a feel of just how much Catherine would have "gotten onto the spirit". It would have been amazing to see "Mr & Mrs" Cambridge singing together.
However William on his own is still amazing, I suspect he sings to George as well
I remember that clip, and it would have been wonderful to see William and Catherine singing together with Bon Jovi. I know Catherine used to sing when she was younger, so I'd be very interested to hear her singing voice. In any case, it was lovely to see William get into it on stage, and sing. The three of them had a good harmony going too.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Majesty

Video:
PRINCE WILLIAM ROCKS KENSINGTON PALACE-
Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Courtier

Catherine would the one encouraging William to join in. She is naturally a bubbly person.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
Catherine would the one encouraging William to join in. She is naturally a bubbly person.
I agree. It just doesn't sound plausible that it would have gone down any other way if Kate had been present. This is a couple that is very secure in their relationship and petty jealousies over William interacting with another woman such as Taylor Swift or any situation like that are things that weak relationships tend to exhibit. Both William and Kate do seem to be spontaneous, fun loving and enjoy the moments as they come.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Serene Highness

I liked that William was a gentlemen and helped Taylor up and down the steps to the stage. If Kate was there she would have been up there too belting away with Taylor and Jon. On Tuvalu, she was up and dancing way before William got up there.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Heir Apparent

I want that dessert.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Royal Highness

The Court Circular has William listed as being at Buckingham Palace for a dinner with the Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre on Nov. 28th.
Old 12-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Majesty

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 01-25-2014, 11:10 PM
Majesty

William's war on the rhino butchers: How the Prince is entering the fray in a dramatic intervention on behalf of the beleaguered animal-
Prince William's war on rhino butchers as he enters the fray for beleaguered animal | Mail Online

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 01-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
William's war on the rhino butchers: How the Prince is entering the fray in a dramatic intervention on behalf of the beleaguered animal-
Prince William's war on rhino butchers as he enters the fray for beleaguered animal | Mail Online
Thinking about what happened to the animal, literally makes me sick. so mad .And so proud of William. Good on him! He and Siegfried from all creatures great and small would make a great team! he does us all proud!
Old 01-26-2014, 09:22 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Thinking about what happened to the animal, literally makes me sick. so mad .And so proud of William. Good on him! He and Siegfried from all creatures great and small would make a great team! he does us all proud!
I'd say we're on the same page. This is terrible, and I'm so glad that William is doing something about it.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Summary of article in The Times 28/1

Start

The Duke of Cambridge’s campaign to save rhinos, elephants and tigers from poachers has taken a huge step forward with an agreement by China to send a senior minister to a conference in London next month.

Prince William believes that the key to saving these species is to persuade Beijing to take much tougher action against the illegal trade in ivory, rhino horn and tiger parts.

Rhino horn cures have become a status symbol among the country’s rapidly growing middle class. China is also the biggest market for ivory carvings and tiger bone wine.

Beijing has not said which minister will attend the conference at Lancaster House but diplomatic sources said it could be Hui Liangyu, a Vice Premier.

William is expected to make a speech at the conference, which will be attended by David Cameron and William Hague. John Kerry, the US Secretary of State, is also expected to attend, along with the leaders of several African countries. The organisers hope that Jackie Chan, the actor, and Yao Ming, the 7ft 6in former basketball star, will attend. Their presence would ensure widespread coverage in China.

Earlier this month, Beijing signalled a deepening commitment to addressing the illegal wildlife trade by publicly crushing six tonnes of seized ivory, copying the destruction of a similar amount by the US in November.

The London conference will focus on four main objectives: strengthening law enforcement; reducing demand; international collaboration; and helping Africa communities to find sources of income linked to protecting the animals rather than killing them. Higher penalties for poaching and smuggling will be a key topic of discussion.

End

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 01-27-2014, 08:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I'd say we're on the same page. This is terrible, and I'm so glad that William is doing something about it.
Oh I loved that show.

Quote:
I adored that show. Would Harry make as much mischief as Tristan?
Old 01-27-2014, 08:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Prince Harry would have been great as Tristan. I don't think Harry gets in as much trouble as Tristan, but they would be good friends.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
I have a feeling that Prince William must feel like Siegfried at times.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Prince Harry would have been great as Tristan. I don't think Harry gets in as much trouble as Tristan, but they would be good friends.
I think Harry and Tristan would have been kindred spirits. They know how to make others laugh with their antics (and get into a bit of mischief too).

Quote:
I have a feeling that Prince William must feel like Siegfried at times.
I won't doubt it.

Old 04-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Majesty

JB @Royal_beans · 6h
The Duke of Cambridge, President, will host a dinner to celebrate the work of The Royal Marsden at Windsor Castle, on May 13 #royal

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 04-30-2014, 12:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Looking forward to this.Will it be private, or will there be press?
Old 05-10-2014, 04:09 AM
Majesty

Prince William wants son George to follow in family's scuba diving footsteps-
Wills spoke ahead of his unveiling today as patron of the British Sub-Aqua Club, the UK’s governing body for the sport-
Prince William wants Prince George to follow in family's scuba diving footsteps - Mirror Online

Dr. Maya Angelou

Tags
centrepoint, charities, patronages, prince william, tusk trust