The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-12-2013, 08:25 AM
Majesty

The Duke of Cambridge expands his work in the field of conservation:
The Duke of Cambridge is currently involved in a number of initiatives to expand his work in the field of conservation, particularly in respect of protecting endangered species and habitats.

Through his Foundation, His Royal Highness has brought together an unprecedented collaboration between seven of the world’s most influential conservation organisations and the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.

The partnership, named “United for Wildlife”, is a long-term commitment to tackle the global challenges to the world’s natural resources so they can be safeguarded for future generations.

The Duke will be President of the collaboration. United for Wildlife will bring together some of the world’s largest environmental organisations and harness the resources and expertise of global leaders in business, communications, technology and the creative industries to tackle a common, universal challenge-
The Duke of Cambridge expands his work in the field of conservation

http://www.wildaid.org/

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-12-2013, 09:36 AM
Majesty

The Duke of Cambridge, David Beckham, and Yao Ming Team Up for Rhinos and Elephants:
The Duke of Cambridge, David Beckham, and Yao Ming met in London today to film two public service messages on illegal wildlife products. The messages focus on reducing demand for both rhino horn and ivory and will air globally, with targeted outreach in China and Vietnam, later this year as part of WildAid’s demand reduction campaign and the Royal Foundation’s United for Wildlife Collaboration-
WildAid | The Duke of Cambridge, David Beckham, and Yao Ming Team Up for Rhinos and Elephants

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-12-2013, 05:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The Duke of Cambridge expands his work in the field of conservation:
The Duke of Cambridge is currently involved in a number of initiatives to expand his work in the field of conservation, particularly in respect of protecting endangered species and habitats.

Through his Foundation, His Royal Highness has brought together an unprecedented collaboration between seven of the world’s most influential conservation organisations and the Royal Foundation of The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry.

The partnership, named “United for Wildlife”, is a long-term commitment to tackle the global challenges to the world’s natural resources so they can be safeguarded for future generations.

The Duke will be President of the collaboration. United for Wildlife will bring together some of the world’s largest environmental organisations and harness the resources and expertise of global leaders in business, communications, technology and the creative industries to tackle a common, universal challenge-
The Duke of Cambridge expands his work in the field of conservation

WildAid | When the buying stops, the killing can too.
All I can say is wOw! Now that is what I call a true world effort and if I peek really really close, I can see a twinkle in Charles' eye as he's thinking "That's my boy!".
Old 09-13-2013, 03:39 PM
Majesty

WildAid ‏@WildAid 1h
The first photo from our PSA shoot in London with the Duke of Cambridge, #DavidBeckham, & @YaoMing. #Ivory pic.twitter.com/BKb6i97vqJ

David Beckham joins Prince William's wildlife campaign-
David Beckham joins Prince William's wildlife campaign - ITV News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-13-2013, 05:18 PM
Heir Apparent

And I thought William was tall! Holy cow! Seriously, that is the tallest guy I have ever seen in my life...
Old 09-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Serene Highness

I'm sorry, but that picture of William and Yao Ming gives me a serious case of the giggles. Talk about looming over someone...LOL!!
Old 09-13-2013, 05:28 PM
Courtier

You should see him actually play basketball.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:09 PM
Majesty

BAFTA, Warner Bros name first Prince William scholars:
BAFTA has announced the ten UK recipients of its BAFTA Scholarship Programme, which assists students in need of financial support to study a post-graduate course in film, television or games-
BAFTA, Warner Bros name first Prince William scholars | News | Screen

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Majesty

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 2h
#royal The #Queen gave her permission to stage a match in Gardens of Buck Pal to mark 150th anniv of #FA: Civil Service FC V Polytechnic FC

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 58m
#royal Crowns for goalposts - first ever footie pitch in back garden of Buckingham Palace marked out #FA #William pic.twitter.com/qi24n62fjF

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 55m
#royal Match between 2 oldest amateur clubs (est. 1870s) takes place at Palace on Oct 7th #halftimecucumbersandwiches pic.twitter.com/tMM0oBC2sf

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 53m
#royal Prince #William, Pres of #FA asked for Queen's permission to mark out pitch to celebrate FA's 150th anniv pic.twitter.com/80LyI5xxqh

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Majesty

Buckingham Palace garden turned into football pitch as Prince William marks FA anniversary:
Buckingham Palace garden turned into football pitch as Prince William marks FA anniversary | Royal | News | Daily Express

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Majesty

Couple to meet Prince William at FA Grassroots Heroes reception-
Couple to meet Prince William at FA Grassroots Heroes reception - Get Surrey

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-22-2013, 11:26 PM
Majesty

Jon Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift support Centrepoint:
Rock legend Jon Bon Jovi and country pop star Taylor Swift will appear at the second Centrepoint Winter Whites Gala on Tuesday 26 November 2013, performing to just 200 people-
Winter Whites Gala

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-25-2013, 11:00 AM
Majesty

Prince William to Visit St. Giles Trust-
Prince William to Visit St. Giles Trust: Charity Aims to Help Criminal Offenders Rebuild Their Lives | E! Online

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Looking forward to this.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 47m
The Duke of Cambridge, vice patron Welsh Rugby Union, will watch Wales and South Africa play for the Prince William Cup in Cardiff Nov 9.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Royal Highness

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 36s
PRINCE William is "planning" a charity concert at Kensington Palace which will have headliners Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift, reported today

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/...d-Taylor-Swift
Old 11-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Majesty

Video:
Prince William Visits St Giles Trust in South London-
Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Majesty

Prince William rocks out to Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift in aid of Centrepoint-
Prince William rocks out to Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift in aid of Centrepoint | Royal | News | Daily Express

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 20m
Bon Jovi said on meeting William: "I met his father and I met his grandfather. He's still a young kid to me, but a nice young kid."

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 20m
Bon Jovi said Prince George was the next generation for him to meet: "The baby's next, its all good."

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 21m
Bon Jovi promised to try to get William up on stage to do a duet of his big hit, Livin' On A Prayer.

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 15m
#TaylorSwift: "I'm absolutely excited. I don't think I've ever played at a palace before so it is really wonderful."

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 14m
#TaylorSwift describing her meeting with #PrinceWilliam: "He was very funny. I was really happy he was funny."

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-26-2013, 05:36 PM
Majesty

Pictures:
Winter Whites Center Centrepoint Gala 26 November 2013-
Rex Features - Leading photographic press agency and picture library

Pictures:
Arrivals at the Winter Whites Gala in London-
Arrivals at the Winter Whites Gala in London - Pictures - Zimbio

One knew you were trouble when you walked in: Prince William meets Taylor Swift after day at the zoo with Prince Charles-
Awesome... and very funny too! What queen of pop royalty Taylor Swift thought of Prince William (and he looks pretty impressed) | Mail Online

Taylor Swift has real-life princess moment in stunning gold and white gown as she heads up the stars at the Winter Whites Gala-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ites-Gala.html

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Royal Highness

William singing with Taylor Swift and Jon Bon Jovi
https://twitter.com/centrepointuk/st...698049/photo/1

Tags
centrepoint, charities, patronages, prince william, tusk trust