The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-27-2013, 11:15 AM
Majesty

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 2h
William said he left George 'screaming his head off' last night

I'm sure Catherine is happy William enjoyed himself last night, lol.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Aristocracy

Some people wonder if that would have happened if kate was there...I see no reason as to why it wouldn't have happened if she was there...Jon bon jovi probably would have still asked...I heard he also wanted people to go home and donate..and hopefully they did so.

Old 11-27-2013, 01:33 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iisuzieii View Post
Some people wonder if that would have happened if kate was there...I see no reason as to why it wouldn't have happened if she was there...Jon bon jovi probably would have still asked...I heard he also wanted people to go home and donate..and hopefully they did so.
I absolutely believe it would have happened had Catherine been there. I do not understand why anyone would think it would not have happened if she had been there. She is a very supportive wife, or at least seems to be.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:54 PM
Aristocracy

I heard they raised alot of money last night...that's so good to hear.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Courtier

If Catherine had attended, I don't think William would have asked Taylor Swift to join him. Catherine is a good sport. It would have been Bon Jovi, William, and Catherine. I am not saying it would have been more fun than the clip, just different.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I heard they raised alot of money last night...that's so good to hear.
Excellent news. Centrepoint was an important program to Diana and I'm glad to see that William is supporting it too.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Aristocracy

I don't think william asked taylor to join him...I think bon jovi did...he def seems like he planned on asking at least one of them to sing with him.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Courtier

one of my favorite tweets from last night:

The Royal Chef@DarrenMcGrady
Used to get tired of #PrincessDiana blasting out #BonJovi at #KensingtonPalace Now #William is doing it too #HisMothersSon #LivingOnAPrayer
Old 11-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
As long as I get Taylor's dress, you can have it. . Seriously, I don't know who has been designing Taylor's Gala dresses lately, but she's really been stunning lately.

Glad to see William get into the swing of things, go up there and have some fun. He's really blossomed in both confidence and his ability to let go a wee bit and just really enjoy his public role in the last few years. I truly believe we have Kate and now George to thank for that.

Even so...I still can't believe he did that. I wouldn't be able to do that and I adore Bon Jovi too!! Good on him!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Quote:
I don't think william asked taylor to join him...I think bon jovi did...he def seems like he planned on asking at least one of them to sing with him.
The Daily Mail article said that William insisted Taylor Swift join him, but perhaps that isn't the case. I don't think it would have made a difference though. I can't see Bon Jovi asking William to sing and not asking Catherine.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:34 PM
Nobility

^^ I can't see him not inviting both of them, either. Had Kate been there, it would probably have been the four of them ... William, Kate, Bon Jovi, and Taylor Swift. Kate would probably have gotten into the spirit along with William.
Old 11-27-2013, 03:35 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Royal Watcher View Post
The Daily Mail article said that William insisted Taylor Swift join him, but perhaps that isn't the case. I don't think it would have made a difference though. I can't see Bon Jovi asking William to sing and not asking Catherine.
Perhaps he asked TS so that one of them would be on key. I doubt he asked her because she is a woman and he needed a woman up there with him.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:25 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinrit View Post
^^ I can't see him not inviting both of them, either. Had Kate been there, it would probably have been the four of them ... William, Kate, Bon Jovi, and Taylor Swift. Kate would probably have gotten into the spirit along with William.
Totally agree with you re: catherine
People need to rewatch the Tuvalu dancing clips to truely get a feel of just how much Catherine would have "gotten onto the spirit". It would have been amazing to see "Mr & Mrs" Cambridge singing together.
However William on his own is still amazing, I suspect he sings to George as well
Old 11-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighnessN View Post
Totally agree with you re: catherine
People need to rewatch the Tuvalu dancing clips to truely get a feel of just how much Catherine would have "gotten onto the spirit". It would have been amazing to see "Mr & Mrs" Cambridge singing together.
However William on his own is still amazing, I suspect he sings to George as well
I remember that clip, and it would have been wonderful to see William and Catherine singing together with Bon Jovi. I know Catherine used to sing when she was younger, so I'd be very interested to hear her singing voice. In any case, it was lovely to see William get into it on stage, and sing. The three of them had a good harmony going too.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-27-2013, 05:39 PM
Majesty

Video:
PRINCE WILLIAM ROCKS KENSINGTON PALACE-
Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Courtier

Catherine would the one encouraging William to join in. She is naturally a bubbly person.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
Catherine would the one encouraging William to join in. She is naturally a bubbly person.
I agree. It just doesn't sound plausible that it would have gone down any other way if Kate had been present. This is a couple that is very secure in their relationship and petty jealousies over William interacting with another woman such as Taylor Swift or any situation like that are things that weak relationships tend to exhibit. Both William and Kate do seem to be spontaneous, fun loving and enjoy the moments as they come.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:57 PM
Serene Highness

I liked that William was a gentlemen and helped Taylor up and down the steps to the stage. If Kate was there she would have been up there too belting away with Taylor and Jon. On Tuvalu, she was up and dancing way before William got up there.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Heir Apparent

I want that dessert.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:13 PM
Royal Highness

The Court Circular has William listed as being at Buckingham Palace for a dinner with the Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre on Nov. 28th.
Old 04-29-2014, 09:54 PM
Majesty

JB @Royal_beans · 6h
The Duke of Cambridge, President, will host a dinner to celebrate the work of The Royal Marsden at Windsor Castle, on May 13 #royal

Dr. Maya Angelou

Tags
centrepoint, charities, patronages, prince william, tusk trust