Old 04-26-2013, 11:06 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Don't know if this counts but it's a scholarship in his name:
The Duke of Cambridge announces 10,000 film scholarships - Telegraph

Old 05-10-2013, 10:09 AM
Majesty

The Duke of Cambridge gives his name to top African Conservation Award:

"The Prince William Award for Conservation in Africa is a lifetime achievement award, given to a distinguished individual for outstanding dedication and exceptional contribution over many years to conservation in Africa. The winning individual, selected from a shortlist of nominations received, will be presented with a grant, provided by Investec Asset Management, towards their chosen project."

The Duke of Cambridge gives his name to top African Conservation Award

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The Duke of Cambridge gives his name to top African Conservation Award:

"The Prince William Award for Conservation in Africa is a lifetime achievement award, given to a distinguished individual for outstanding dedication and exceptional contribution over many years to conservation in Africa. The winning individual, selected from a shortlist of nominations received, will be presented with a grant, provided by Investec Asset Management, towards their chosen project."

The Duke of Cambridge gives his name to top African Conservation Award
Well done, William and the nominees!
Old 05-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Love the pic of William here- you cannot help but grin and giggle yourself.....
Sunshine!
Old 05-10-2013, 07:12 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseroyal View Post
Love the pic of William here- you cannot help but grin and giggle yourself.....
Sunshine!
That is a great picture of his smile (and laugh). I'd love to know what the joke was. Looks like he was very, very amused by it.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
That is a great picture of his smile (and laugh). I'd love to know what the joke was. Looks like he was very, very amused by it.
Oh to be a fly on the wall, right?
Old 05-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Oh to be a fly on the wall, right?
I'd like to think that he had a few moments with our favorite student from my room, because that will be all it will take to get him to crack up like that . But on a serious note, I'd love to be a fly on the wall along with you. His Highness has a great sense of humor, so I'm sure whatever it was, it was pretty darn funny.

Old 05-21-2013, 10:53 AM
Majesty

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-21-2013, 01:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Well done, William!
Old 05-22-2013, 11:07 AM
Commoner

Prince William paying a private visit to CenterPoint Charity today of which he is patron.

Youssef Berouain
‏@LYBHM
Jus Met Prince William And Had A Gud Lil Chat Wid Him #ThatsDopa #LondonBoys Photo by youssefofficial • Instagram
Old 05-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayJackieO View Post
Prince William paying a private visit to CenterPoint Charity today of which he is patron.

Youssef Berouain
‏@LYBHM
Jus Met Prince William And Had A Gud Lil Chat Wid Him #ThatsDopa #LondonBoys Photo by youssefofficial • Instagram
Love, love, the photo! But what I love more is that William went there as a person who cares, not as a Prince.....
How many people do you know whose first choice to spend some free time is go to a homeless shelter. Shows his true character. Love that he who lives in a Palace , he who will be King, and has everything, cares about those that have nothing. Comfortable with homeless to Kings.Impressive, but not surprising. There is " something" about William- I think part of that something is that he is real. He can drop by for a coffee with homeless guys, and it doesn't feel false.
Here endeth my novel....
Old 05-23-2013, 09:58 AM
Majesty

Pictures:
Prince William and our chief exec Seyi Obakin - what a perfect pair!
https://es-es.facebook.com/photo.php...type=3&theater

Prince William at Centrepoint - 5-22-2013:
♛ The Cambridges | Prince William at Centrepoint - 5-22-2013

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-23-2013, 10:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Very nice pictures. William looks very relaxed and happy to be there. I haven't seen him like this for ages.
Old 05-23-2013, 12:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Pictures:
Prince William at Centrepoint - 5-22-2013:</b>
♛ The Cambridges | Prince William at Centrepoint - 5-22-2013
1st pic- Goofing off! LOL! Love it!2nd pic- Listening with his heart. Love this more....
Old 05-23-2013, 12:53 PM
Majesty

centrepointuk Centrepoint 24m
Prince William plays it cool with @CPParliament's Melissa and Noor (after some tough questioning!) @ClarenceHouse pic.twitter.com/aLYtmKALFh

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-23-2013, 12:54 PM
Majesty

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 05-23-2013, 02:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Prince William plays it cool with @CPParliament's Melissa and Noor (after some tough questioning!) @ClarenceHouse pic.twitter.com/aLYtmKALFh
Again, love the pic!
Old 05-23-2013, 02:10 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Very nice pictures. William looks very relaxed and happy to be there. I haven't seen him like this for ages.
He looks good and interested in the discussion with the clients.
Old 05-23-2013, 07:26 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayJackieO View Post

Youssef Berouain
‏@LYBHM
Jus Met Prince William And Had A Gud Lil Chat Wid Him #ThatsDopa #LondonBoys Photo by youssefofficial &bull; Instagram
What a lovely gesture!.

Quote:
Love, love, the photo! But what I love more is that William went there as a person who cares, not as a Prince.....
How many people do you know whose first choice to spend some free time is go to a homeless shelter. Shows his true character. Love that he who lives in a Palace , he who will be King, and has everything, cares about those that have nothing. Comfortable with homeless to Kings.Impressive, but not surprising. There is " something" about William- I think part of that something is that he is real. He can drop by for a coffee with homeless guys, and it doesn't feel false.
Here endeth my novel....
You summed up my feelings about this event (and the person in question). He's a wonderful and caring individual, who truly wants to make a difference.

Quote:
1st pic- Goofing off! LOL! Love it!2nd pic- Listening with his heart. Love this more....
Great descriptions!. That's what he does on pretty much every engagement he undertakes.

Quote:
Great picture! I have a feeling William made an impact on those he met.

Old 05-24-2013, 08:04 AM
Majesty

centrepointuk Centrepoint 57m
MORE PRINCE WILLIAM for you! He's meeting Patrick, training with social enterprise Zendegii. HRH loved the smoothies! pic.twitter.com/pUeBaJnqVU

Dr. Maya Angelou

Tags
centrepoint, charities, patronages, prince william, tusk trust