The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-19-2013, 09:51 AM
Majesty

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 2h
#royal The #Queen gave her permission to stage a match in Gardens of Buck Pal to mark 150th anniv of #FA: Civil Service FC V Polytechnic FC

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 58m
#royal Crowns for goalposts - first ever footie pitch in back garden of Buckingham Palace marked out #FA #William pic.twitter.com/qi24n62fjF

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 55m
#royal Match between 2 oldest amateur clubs (est. 1870s) takes place at Palace on Oct 7th #halftimecucumbersandwiches pic.twitter.com/tMM0oBC2sf

Paul Harrison ‏@SkyNewsRoyal 53m
#royal Prince #William, Pres of #FA asked for Queen's permission to mark out pitch to celebrate FA's 150th anniv pic.twitter.com/80LyI5xxqh

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 09-19-2013, 02:22 PM
Majesty

Buckingham Palace garden turned into football pitch as Prince William marks FA anniversary:
Buckingham Palace garden turned into football pitch as Prince William marks FA anniversary | Royal | News | Daily Express

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Majesty

Couple to meet Prince William at FA Grassroots Heroes reception-
Couple to meet Prince William at FA Grassroots Heroes reception - Get Surrey

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-22-2013, 11:26 PM
Majesty

Jon Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift support Centrepoint:
Rock legend Jon Bon Jovi and country pop star Taylor Swift will appear at the second Centrepoint Winter Whites Gala on Tuesday 26 November 2013, performing to just 200 people-
Winter Whites Gala

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-25-2013, 11:00 AM
Majesty

Prince William to Visit St. Giles Trust-
Prince William to Visit St. Giles Trust: Charity Aims to Help Criminal Offenders Rebuild Their Lives | E! Online

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 10-26-2013, 02:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Looking forward to this.
Old 10-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Majesty

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 47m
The Duke of Cambridge, vice patron Welsh Rugby Union, will watch Wales and South Africa play for the Prince William Cup in Cardiff Nov 9.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-03-2013, 12:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 36s
PRINCE William is "planning" a charity concert at Kensington Palace which will have headliners Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift, reported today

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/...d-Taylor-Swift
Old 11-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Majesty

Video:
Prince William Visits St Giles Trust in South London-
Home - ITNSource News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-26-2013, 05:24 PM
Majesty

Prince William rocks out to Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift in aid of Centrepoint-
Prince William rocks out to Bon Jovi and Taylor Swift in aid of Centrepoint | Royal | News | Daily Express

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 20m
Bon Jovi said on meeting William: "I met his father and I met his grandfather. He's still a young kid to me, but a nice young kid."

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 20m
Bon Jovi said Prince George was the next generation for him to meet: "The baby's next, its all good."

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 21m
Bon Jovi promised to try to get William up on stage to do a duet of his big hit, Livin' On A Prayer.

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 15m
#TaylorSwift: "I'm absolutely excited. I don't think I've ever played at a palace before so it is really wonderful."

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 14m
#TaylorSwift describing her meeting with #PrinceWilliam: "He was very funny. I was really happy he was funny."

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-26-2013, 05:36 PM
Majesty

Pictures:
Winter Whites Center Centrepoint Gala 26 November 2013-
Rex Features - Leading photographic press agency and picture library

Pictures:
Arrivals at the Winter Whites Gala in London-
Arrivals at the Winter Whites Gala in London - Pictures - Zimbio

One knew you were trouble when you walked in: Prince William meets Taylor Swift after day at the zoo with Prince Charles-
Awesome... and very funny too! What queen of pop royalty Taylor Swift thought of Prince William (and he looks pretty impressed) | Mail Online

Taylor Swift has real-life princess moment in stunning gold and white gown as she heads up the stars at the Winter Whites Gala-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ites-Gala.html

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-26-2013, 08:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

William singing with Taylor Swift and Jon Bon Jovi
https://twitter.com/centrepointuk/st...698049/photo/1
Old 11-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Majesty

PA Picture Desk ‏@PAPictureDesk 19m
Picture of Prince William singing with @taylorswift13 and @BonJovi at the @centrepointuk Gala Dinner tonight pic.twitter.com/1SA3ZVPJQ6

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 22m
Prince William and @taylorswift13 acted as backing singers as Jon Bon Jovi played.....singing the Living On A Prayer chorus into microphone

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 23m
Aides insisted last night that the stunt hadn’t been planned in advance. ‘No-one knew a thing, it was totally off-the-cuff,’ said one.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-26-2013, 08:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 14m
#TaylorSwift describing her meeting with #PrinceWilliam: "He was very funny. I was really happy he was funny." __________________

I think we can all die happy now. Taylor Swift approves.

"They are pretty, they are shiny, and they are more fun to look at than the shame that lives inside us all". John Stewart, The Daily Show
Old 11-26-2013, 09:14 PM
Courtier

Some additional pictures

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

Wonder what kind of singing voice William has?
Old 11-26-2013, 09:45 PM
Majesty

Video:
Pictures and video: Prince William duets with Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi-
Pictures and video: Prince William duets with Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi - ITV News

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-26-2013, 10:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Video:
Pictures and video: Prince William duets with Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi-
Pictures and video: Prince William duets with Taylor Swift and Bon Jovi - ITV News
William is quite the performer. He seems to have a bit more confidence and is less shy than his run on stage at Disney methinks. Got to love impromptu things like this when they happen.
Old 11-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Majesty

There's the reserve there but it's amazing to see William singing with Taylor and Jon on stage. Now all we have to do is get Catherine on the stage to help bring down the stage.

Pictures:
Some pictures from inside the Winter White’s Gala- Wow!!!
TIME AND WISDOM

I want the dessert.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 11-27-2013, 01:21 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
There's the reserve there but it's amazing to see William singing with Taylor and Jon on stage. Now all we have to do is get Catherine on the stage to help bring down the stage.

Pictures:
Some pictures from inside the Winter White’s Gala- Wow!!!
TIME AND WISDOM

I want the dessert.

As long as I get Taylor's dress, you can have it. . Seriously, I don't know who has been designing Taylor's Gala dresses lately, but she's really been stunning lately.

Glad to see William get into the swing of things, go up there and have some fun. He's really blossomed in both confidence and his ability to let go a wee bit and just really enjoy his public role in the last few years. I truly believe we have Kate and now George to thank for that.

Even so...I still can't believe he did that. I wouldn't be able to do that and I adore Bon Jovi too!! Good on him!!

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 11-27-2013, 08:28 AM
Aristocracy

He always seems to enjoy himself at centrepoint events...its nice to see...its too bad the event itself (even though the concert part hadn't start b4 brit papers went to press) didn't get front page coverage.

Tags
centrepoint, charities, patronages, prince william, tusk trust