Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Visit to the USA - December 7-9, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Video:
Meet the young man who Prince William called 'inspirational'
-
Meet Steven Prescod: The young man who Prince William called 'inspirational' - News - TODAY.com

All I can say is wow and I hope William help Steven out. Not everyday William gives out his contact information to people. He must really believe in Steven and was very touched by his story.

Now this is what someone in his position should do, what a wonderful man William is and he is showing how in the future he will handle himself and be there for the people, and helping all the way. What a great gesture on his part and I bet we see more of Steven in the future because of William.

the reality of the DM (and most other media outlets) it is all about site traffic. whichever way they think will draw the most users to click on the story is all they need. that is also why the 'Kate Middleton' and 'Princess Kate' monikers are used - they are more recognizable to the casual user and will show up in searches.

I rarely agree with the content on the DM - but as a site, they put up the best and most pictures anywhere so I keep returning. i go crazy if i read the article or heave forbid the comments... but the pictures are nice.
THIS!!!!! Your comment is spot on.

I think the look she had was more of a " what the heck" kind of look. I dont think she was mad or irritated. It was actually funny.

I thought the same thing. It always bugs me when I volunteer for something and someone gets bossy about what we're doing, or not doing because we are enjoying the camaraderie. Someone needs to relax, and I do not mean the duchess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom