Duke & Duchess of Cambridge: Visit to Singapore, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu - 9/2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Farewell to the tragic boy who gave Kate his last smile | The Sun |News

It's very sad to hear about the little boys passing. It was great that Zakwan Anuar got a chance to meet Catherine and it was very sweet that she signed his birthday card.

This is another instance of love giving someone strength to carry on, even for a little while. I'm so glad that this young man had a chance to meet someone that gave him a little bit of sunshine to have during his last days.

Paul Harrison‏@SkyNewsRoyal
#royal If you missed my #William and #Kate special - "Life Through a Lens" is repeated on Wednesday 8.30pm #sky channel 501, Freeview 82

I've just been to Sabah and visited the Borneo jungle - as the Duke and Duchess did on their visit.

I got a shock at the litter everywhere around Kota Kinabalu and up the mountain - it stopped where the World Heritage area starts.

I wonder if it was cleaned up for William and Catherine's tour - and has since built up again - or they got to see it too!

(Don't let this put you off though. Lovely people, dramatic landscape, amazing buildings and a growing tourist industry.)

Back
Top Bottom