Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Visit to Los Angeles, California - July 8-10, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure am!!!^ They just arrived via helicopter and the audio feed just came on

RoyalsGossip Royal News on E!

Now *that's* an arrival -- by chopper! #willandkate #polo #santabarbara
RoyalReporter Richard Palmer

Cream outfit for Kate, the guys with the long lenses say.

3 minutes ago
britishroyals British Royals

Cream colored outfit for Kate, with small floral design?? for Kate.. Hair down #royaltour
RoyalReporter Richard Palmer

William in white trousers and blazer, according to The Sun's snapper Arthur Edwards.

Last edited:
Nice job on the prediction! All I'm getting right now is audio guys no video. Thank god I always stash some food in my drawers cause I ain't leaving this chair till I get pics.

The ABC stream is audio only at this point. Somebody talking about their Jewish relatives. :)

:lol: I heard that . We'll see a StreamGate one of this days, people need to be more careful. Apparently Catherine is wearing a cream dress

CBC has it live. William looks AMAZING didn't see Kate she went by too quickly. Well so much for that CBC ended their feed again

CBC showing it again SO beautiful both of them William looks drool worthy. Ya it's only on CBC TV sadly so only Canadians are getting to see this.

I want her shoes. She looks gorgeous! William is lookin good! ;)

Shoot I'm actually in love with William today he looks so good! He should dress like this more often. And at a quick glace I totally thought they were holding hands.

katienicholl Katie Nicholl

Let's hope Prince William wins at polo. He's just admitted 'I'm not a good loser'.

Last edited:
Unfortunately,I could't watch it online either.Those who are watching the event,please tell more details about the details,the guests etc

No stream yet the next stream starts at 1:15pm on ABC7^ so pretty soon. Give it a try then Lenora

I second that Wills looks HOT>>...

Meow:)

Handsome couple..they are very lucky to have each other..:flowers:

I second that Wills looks HOT>>...

Meow:)

Handsome couple..they are very lucky to have each other..:flowers:

Can I third that? *Fans herself because she's blushing from just looking at Will*.

They look great together. Love Catherine's dress.

What is up with all these D listers? Jennifer Love Hewitt? Molly Sims? Rosario? Look at their dresses! :lol:

These chicks don't know the meaning of classy.

Learn something from Kate. That girl can look sexy without trying too hard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom