Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Visit to Los Angeles, California - July 8-10, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the heads up, ghost_night. Can't wait for pictures.

That's a nice quote from Nicole.

K is it sad that I am so happy to see them here. In my opinion they outshine all the other celebs here. There's just a glow to them and a realness about them (if that's even a word?) Can't wait for bigger pics.

Yep, I feel the same way.

I just noticed those shoes have a five inch heel plus a one inch platform, there is no way I could walk in those.:lol:

More inside scoop
http://twitter.com/#!/katienicholl
katienicholl Katie Nicholl

Harvey Weinstein is loving #princewilliam's opening line

http://twitter.com/#!/liltinglimes
liltinglimes ll*ll

At W&K table: Nicole Kidman, Barbra Streisand, James Brolin, studio executives and diplomats. @peoplemag ow.ly/5AFQW

Big Photos from the Gala are coming in
Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton keeps it simple in a fresh and floral dress for charity polo match | Mail Online

Last edited:
There is going to be footage from inside released!! Voila!
britishroyals British Royals

TV showed William laughing with Streisand/Brolin ; Kate with Tom Hanks / Rita Wilson #royaltour
Sorry for the spamming but I'm posting as quick as I can to keep up with the news coming in.

KCAL9 for California residents is airing footage from inside.
britishroyals British Royals

For California residents: tune in to KCAL9 for intermittent video footage INSIDE the BAFTA event with William & Kate #royaltour

Last edited:
Let's nip this in the bud right now (deep breath)...Kate should have worn her hair differently. She should have worn a different dress...it's the wrong color and style. Uhhhmm, those were the wrong shoes (even though they were barely visible). Anything else? Oh yeah, that was the wrong purse...it should have been something different. Of course how could I forget...she needs to gain some weight, she's too small for that dress. Feel free to contribute any observations I may have overlooked.

It's funny on twitter some people are already going on about how she should have worn her hair up. Personally I think with this dress the down look fit.

You guys won't believe this one poster on twitter I'm actually laughing at his negative comments I won't post this guy's account but it's unbelievable what one can do when they're jealous.

Kate looks beautiful. Classy with a little bit of bling. Calm, cool and very Kate about meeting Hollywood's royalty.

You guys won't believe this one poster on twitter I'm actually laughing at his negative comments I won't post this guy's account but it's unbelievable what one can do when they're jealous.

Don't give people like that any attention. That's just what they want. Let them live in their own little world of negativity...in obscurity.

They're leaving
SkyNewsHack Paul Harrison

#royaltour #LA Duke and Duchess of Cambridge due to leave Belasco Theatre in LA shortly - next few minutes, as usual, a little late.

Don't give people like that any attention. That's just what they want. Let them live in their own little world of negativity...in obscurity.
I haven't directly replied to them but I have posted this little baby along with a note:
http://i52.tinypic.com/kazvt.jpg

It's already fueled that poster further now he/she has gone on about Kate's skin and what some doctor from LA said or so he/she alleges *rolls eyes* I don't understand people like that they must live a sad life if they have nothing better to do then spend their life finding things about Kate to criticize.

Last edited:
My favorite pic.....Even with Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson next to them and Nicole Kidman chatting, they still have eyes for each other. They can be in a room full of people but they have an amazing ability to connect with each other and create an intimate space for just the two of them. Love that! :wub:

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers

Somehow I knew I'd be back
SPerryPeoplemag Simon Perry

As they walked into have dinner in the main auditorium of the Belasco theater, both Will&Kate had a long conversation with James Gandolfini
SkyNewsHack Paul Harrison

#royaltour #LA @catdeeley + @piersmorgan just left William and Kate's BAFTA bash. @catdeeley joked Tom Hanks delaying couple's departure!
More pics

Last edited:
Thank you all for posting the marvelous pictures from the LA lap of the tour.

I'll be honest here and say that looking over all the formal evening wear at the BAFTA event, if I were to line them up side by side and have to choose which one I would prefer to wear, it'd be Kate's dress hands down. She looked fabulous with an equally fabulously turned out prince by her side.

PARoyal PA Royal Reporters

William and Kate only have eyes for each other at the Bafta dinner despite Streisand and Kidmand sitting opposite #pat11
PARoyal PA Royal Reporters

Streisand and Kidman both make the first move and stick their hands across the table to greet the royals #pat11
Ok now I swear I'm going to bed. Cya all tomorrow for the last day of this tour.

Btw Love this photo of Jen Garner and Rita Wilson freaking out after talking to the royal couple
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

An article on the love the couple has received in North America including comments from Penny Junor. They were good till the end....Let's just say she's not my fave royal biographer.
Royal tour: now America has royal stars in her eyes - Telegraph

Last edited:
Is it just me or do they look really happy? Im so excited that this marriage will actually work and there doesnt seem to be any play acting going on. I think Catherine has done an awesome job as a new royal. She has a great sense of style and you wouldnt think she wasnt born royal. She is elegant and graceful and more than I could have imagined she would be. Im truly happy for them. :flowers:

They look very much in love and remind me of the love between Fred and Mary. Methinks it might be longlasting..........:)

Wow......Catherine looks absolutely stunning in that dress:) And they are so in love, and i get so happy when i see them together:heart:

More pics: VG Nett - Kate og William minglet med Hollywood-fiffen

Oh thanks for that latest batch of pics Princess Luna. Looking at those pictures and some of the closeups of other gowns, its finally hitting what impresses me so much about Kate's wardrobe. Simplicity. No need to show a lot of skin or a plunging neckline nor offshoot the effects of the attire with a lot of bling. She wears the outfits, they don't wear her nor do they define her. No wonder whatever she wears flies like hotcakes off the charts.

Oh thanks for that latest batch of pics Princess Luna. Looking at those pictures and some of the closeups of other gowns, its finally hitting what impresses me so much about Kate's wardrobe. Simplicity. No need to show a lot of skin or a plunging neckline nor offshoot the effects of the attire with a lot of bling. She wears the outfits, they don't wear her nor do they define her. No wonder whatever she wears flies like hotcakes off the charts.

My pleasure Osipi:) I am really impress over Catherine`s wardrobe, she dresses just perfect. So looking forward to se the next dress event:) And I envy here hair....;)

Is that the same belt she wore for the evening wedding reception? She and Wills look fab as always.

edited - nope - the wedding one was sparkly, this one looks like pearls. It's a nice form for her.

Last edited:
Let's nip this in the bud right now (deep breath)...Kate should have worn her hair differently. She should have worn a different dress...it's the wrong color and style. Uhhhmm, those were the wrong shoes (even though they were barely visible). Anything else? Oh yeah, that was the wrong purse...it should have been something different. Of course how could I forget...she needs to gain some weight, she's too small for that dress. Feel free to contribute any observations I may have overlooked.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom