Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Visit to Los Angeles, California - July 8-10, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ABC news guy totally doesn't know he's being recorded!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

He said, "we never hear from his wife [Catherine.]" And he was saying the other team threw the game or had to since they were so good and Wills has only played 5 times this year. I love this stuff.

Prince William, Kate attend polo event in Santa Barbara| Los Angeles Local News Live Streams | abc7.com

Yes, Alex Michealson (I think that's his name) behaved like a spoilt child (and I'm putting that nicely). These reporters need to stop embarrassing themselves and their employers. What he said was uncalled for. If you don't like the person, that's fine. However, be professional and mature. It's no one's fault you're covering an event you don't care about. :bang:

Elaine Aradillas
LARoyals2011 Elaine Aradillas

Other people in the crowd let out a collective ahhhhh. #royaltour

1 minute ago

The Duke just took the stage and kissed Kate's cheeks as she gave him a Tiffany gift box. The crowd squealed with excitement #royaltour
39 seconds ago
»
Elaine Aradillas
Kate is presenting gifts to the teams on stage. She's smiling and shaking hands with the players. The Duke is off to the side. #royaltour

Twitter
They're done with the presentation. :bang:

The ABC news guy totally doesn't know he's being recorded!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

He said, "we never hear from his wife [Catherine.]" And he was saying the other team threw the game or had to since they were so good and Wills has only played 5 times this year. I love this stuff.

Prince William, Kate attend polo event in Santa Barbara| Los Angeles Local News Live Streams | abc7.com

I hope they didn't throw the game... that would be insulting. Although if the "Rich and Famous" found out about it.. then I can understand if the attendance was low. Why show up for a pointless exercise? I can't imagine they would throw the game but in the tinseltown area.. I've heard of even stranger things.

Is it over?

Is there any point in hoping that one of the live feeds will come back on or is the trophy ceremony already over?

Yes, Alex Michealson (I think that's his name) behaved like a spoilt child (and I'm putting that nicely). These reporters need to stop embarrassing themselves and their employers. What he said was uncalled for. If you don't like the person, that's fine. However, be professional and mature. It's no one's fault you're covering an event you don't care about. :bang:

Agree. Even if you think the event is fluffy, the point of being a reporter is to be unbiased. They probably should have sent Hollywood/celebrity reporters to cover the event as most "serious" news journalist probably would not have preferred the event/coverage duties.

ABC feed up!

UGH, they were gonna air the presentation.

Last edited:
I had the ABC live stream going, but kept only getting the sound, and then nothing. Drat.

Love William's public speaking skills and sense of humor. Thank you for the link, Sherlock221B

Thank you for the pictures ghost_night and WillKate. They're a lovely couple, who appear to be strong in their feelings for one another.

Last edited:
half an hr till the Baftas.Eonline will be streaming it. I'm so tired was called to work so I missed the whole polo match and now I have to make dinner before this thing starts ugh waaay too much to keep up with oh well.

Last edited:
A heartfelt thanks to everyone who posted pics of the polo match! I'm enchanted!!!!!!:flowers:

Just got back home; any sign of Kate and William?

Is having her hair up with something other than black lined eyes too much to hope for?

Last edited:
Oh my gosh....!!! Did Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Garner just walk the red carpet back-to-back?:ohmy: Awkward!

Ugh! I hope that this reporter doesn't ask Will a question that she things is a 'great' question; 'boxers or briefs?' That will be just...inappropriate. These people have no concept of 'personal' and 'intrusive'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom