The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-10-2011, 01:15 AM
Nobility

Kate looks beautiful. Classy with a little bit of bling. Calm, cool and very Kate about meeting Hollywood's royalty.

Old 07-10-2011, 01:17 AM
Heir Apparent

First photo from inside courtesy Andrew Morton\
yfrog Photo : http://yfrog.com/kfo6fxjj Shared by andrewmortonUK

Old 07-10-2011, 01:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Haha somehow I can picture this
Quote:
Jennifer Lopez and mum whoop with delight after meeting #DuchessofCambridge & Barbara Streisland meets Prince William at LA Bafta event
Old 07-10-2011, 01:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_night554 View Post
You guys won't believe this one poster on twitter I'm actually laughing at his negative comments I won't post this guy's account but it's unbelievable what one can do when they're jealous.
Don't give people like that any attention. That's just what they want. Let them live in their own little world of negativity...in obscurity.
Old 07-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Heir Apparent

They're leaving
Quote:
SkyNewsHack Paul Harrison

#royaltour #LA Duke and Duchess of Cambridge due to leave Belasco Theatre in LA shortly - next few minutes, as usual, a little late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcharlie View Post
Don't give people like that any attention. That's just what they want. Let them live in their own little world of negativity...in obscurity.
I haven't directly replied to them but I have posted this little baby along with a note:
http://i52.tinypic.com/kazvt.jpg

It's already fueled that poster further now he/she has gone on about Kate's skin and what some doctor from LA said or so he/she alleges *rolls eyes* I don't understand people like that they must live a sad life if they have nothing better to do then spend their life finding things about Kate to criticize.
Old 07-10-2011, 02:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Video from arrivals his speech and mingling (same as ABC feed)
Old 07-10-2011, 02:30 AM
Aristocracy

My favorite pic.....Even with Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson next to them and Nicole Kidman chatting, they still have eyes for each other. They can be in a room full of people but they have an amazing ability to connect with each other and create an intimate space for just the two of them. Love that!

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers
Old 07-10-2011, 03:08 AM
Heir Apparent

Somehow I knew I'd be back
Quote:
SPerryPeoplemag Simon Perry

As they walked into have dinner in the main auditorium of the Belasco theater, both Will&Kate had a long conversation with James Gandolfini
SkyNewsHack Paul Harrison

#royaltour #LA @catdeeley + @piersmorgan just left William and Kate's BAFTA bash. @catdeeley joked Tom Hanks delaying couple's departure!

More pics

Old 07-10-2011, 03:24 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Thank you all for posting the marvelous pictures from the LA lap of the tour.

I'll be honest here and say that looking over all the formal evening wear at the BAFTA event, if I were to line them up side by side and have to choose which one I would prefer to wear, it'd be Kate's dress hands down. She looked fabulous with an equally fabulously turned out prince by her side.
Old 07-10-2011, 03:41 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

Kate Middleton Pictures - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Attend BAFTA Brits To Watch Event - Zimbio
Old 07-10-2011, 03:43 AM
Heir Apparent

PARoyal PA Royal Reporters

Quote:
William and Kate only have eyes for each other at the Bafta dinner despite Streisand and Kidmand sitting opposite #pat11
PARoyal PA Royal Reporters

Streisand and Kidman both make the first move and stick their hands across the table to greet the royals #pat11
Ok now I swear I'm going to bed. Cya all tomorrow for the last day of this tour.

Btw Love this photo of Jen Garner and Rita Wilson freaking out after talking to the royal couple
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

An article on the love the couple has received in North America including comments from Penny Junor. They were good till the end....Let's just say she's not my fave royal biographer.
Royal tour: now America has royal stars in her eyes - Telegraph
Old 07-10-2011, 04:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Video from tonight including inside the reception. This is amazing footage shot by KTLA in the front when they arrived inside.
http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/016803...i-Hitt-reports

Ok now off to bed *I hope*
Old 07-10-2011, 04:46 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle View Post
Is it just me or do they look really happy? Im so excited that this marriage will actually work and there doesnt seem to be any play acting going on. I think Catherine has done an awesome job as a new royal. She has a great sense of style and you wouldnt think she wasnt born royal. She is elegant and graceful and more than I could have imagined she would be. Im truly happy for them.
They look very much in love and remind me of the love between Fred and Mary. Methinks it might be longlasting..........:)
Old 07-10-2011, 05:26 AM
Courtier

Wow......Catherine looks absolutely stunning in that dress And they are so in love, and i get so happy when i see them together

More pics: http://www.vg.no/bildespesial/spesial.php?id=8393
Old 07-10-2011, 06:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Luna View Post
Wow......Catherine looks absolutely stunning in that dress And they are so in love, and i get so happy when i see them together

More pics: VG Nett - Kate og William minglet med Hollywood-fiffen
Oh thanks for that latest batch of pics Princess Luna. Looking at those pictures and some of the closeups of other gowns, its finally hitting what impresses me so much about Kate's wardrobe. Simplicity. No need to show a lot of skin or a plunging neckline nor offshoot the effects of the attire with a lot of bling. She wears the outfits, they don't wear her nor do they define her. No wonder whatever she wears flies like hotcakes off the charts.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:53 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
Oh thanks for that latest batch of pics Princess Luna. Looking at those pictures and some of the closeups of other gowns, its finally hitting what impresses me so much about Kate's wardrobe. Simplicity. No need to show a lot of skin or a plunging neckline nor offshoot the effects of the attire with a lot of bling. She wears the outfits, they don't wear her nor do they define her. No wonder whatever she wears flies like hotcakes off the charts.
My pleasure Osipi I am really impress over Catherine`s wardrobe, she dresses just perfect. So looking forward to se the next dress event And I envy here hair....
Old 07-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Nobility

Is that the same belt she wore for the evening wedding reception? She and Wills look fab as always.

edited - nope - the wedding one was sparkly, this one looks like pearls. It's a nice form for her.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock221B View Post
Let's nip this in the bud right now (deep breath)...Kate should have worn her hair differently. She should have worn a different dress...it's the wrong color and style. Uhhhmm, those were the wrong shoes (even though they were barely visible). Anything else? Oh yeah, that was the wrong purse...it should have been something different. Of course how could I forget...she needs to gain some weight, she's too small for that dress. Feel free to contribute any observations I may have overlooked.