The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-09-2014, 06:49 AM
Heir Apparent

I think Kate had in mind to take little Geoge always in front of her so his face will be in the front and not in her back, I think that is a wonderful gesture beeing in mind that everyone was so anxious to see little george a bit more and he is a wonderful beautiful little chubby kid...

Old 04-09-2014, 09:46 AM
Serene Highness

:)
MAC on...Royal visits to far flung continents | Mail Online

Old 04-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Aristocracy

Love his outfit at the play day!!! My mother smocked a similar pattern for my nephews.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Your mother must be very talented! Smocking isn't easy and always adorable on babies.
What a beautiful, strong, confident little boy. No way he wanted to be held! Whoever thought of the playgroup idea was a genius, what a perfect way to show we are all the same and want the same for our children.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Camilla View Post
My favorite is George smoothing Kate's hair.

Another bit of info was George has played with other babies but not as many as were in the Plunket group.

Now which babies are his playmates?
QC: I think on the Friends of W and K Thread (or maybe the birth of PG thread?) there is a discussion of how many of their group have had babies close enough in age to be PG playmates. It's a handful!
I am just thrilled to have seen so much of him in one day. He's so big already!
Old 04-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Dash ‏@DashRoyal 31m
Wreath-laying cerem in Blenheim expected 11am NZ, midnight UK

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-09-2014, 11:18 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Critics have called for Kate to chop off her locks, and now the Duchess might finally have found good reason to try a new hairstyle.
The Duchess of Cambridge's long, brunette hair became a plaything for Prince George when the Royal family arrived at an official appearance in New Zealand as part of the three-week Royal Tour.
The young prince gripped his mother's locks in his tiny fingers and even inserted her hair into his mouth as they arrived at Government House in Wellington on Wednesday.
Will Prince George finally persuade Kate Middleton to cut her hair? | Mail Online

I love Catherine's facial expression in the last photo.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-09-2014, 11:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereditaryPrincess View Post
Will Prince George finally persuade Kate Middleton to cut her hair? | Mail Online

I love Catherine's facial expression in the last photo.

I imagine Kate is quite used to George playing with her hair and isn't bothered by it.

I guess I'll never understand why so many people seem intent on convincing her to change a perfectly acceptable hair style that works for her and that she clearly likes.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Imperial Majesty

The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge Itinerary for Tomorrow: Thursday
Royal Kate Debate: New Zealand Itinerary

Royal Tour: Special Report- 6:30pm & 8:30pm on Sky News Tonight:
http://news.sky.com/story/1239480/fi...-prince-george

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 04-09-2014, 01:14 PM
Heir Apparent

No reason for Kate to cut her hair, just do something with it.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:29 PM
Heir Apparent

George is CUTE/ADORABLE but a bit bossy! I think that this is due to the fact that he doesn't see other children! Poor kid :(
In the pic when George is being cuddled in his mom's arms I saw so much tenderness coming from Kate! <3
Old 04-09-2014, 01:35 PM
Heir Apparent

I look forward to Day 4 of the tour where we seem some great events lined up.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Courtier

Wow, George is a big baby! He's very, very cute. I love seeing babies dressed like babies instead of mini adults, so I'm loving his outfits so far.

I think he looks a lot like both parents, but I expect - just a hunch - the resemblance to Catherine is going to become more pronounced as he gets older.
Old 04-09-2014, 01:47 PM
Heir Apparent

How much did the Plunkett date lasted? When will be the nex time we are going to see George? When the family leave NZ maybe?
Old 04-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
George is CUTE/ADORABLE but a bit bossy! I think that this is due to the fact that he doesn't see other children! Poor kid :(
In the pic when George is being cuddled in his mom's arms I saw so much tenderness coming from Kate! <3
Somewhere in the articles posted Kate said George has play dates at home, just not with so many children.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:00 PM
Heir Apparent

I guess his playmates might be children of the couple's friends...
Anyway I enjoyed the videos and the pics but can I say that I was a little "upset" to not see William interacting with his child? Don't know... While Kate seemes engaged I almost forgot W was also there
Old 04-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Duke & Duchess of Cambridge: Trip to NZ and Australia, April 7-25 2014

Quote:
How much did the Plunkett date lasted? When will be the nex time we are going to see George? When the family leave NZ maybe?
They spent about a hour. The New Zealand departure and then Australian arrival will be the next time out for George. At least we get 2 in one day. Then the zoo on Easter is the possible next George engagement.

William was talking to the other parents. The Telegraph video shows him mingling. Kate was keeping George busy.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:04 PM
Majesty

George appears to be a character; knows what he wants, and goes for it. It will be interesting to watch his interactions with other kids when he gets into the nursery school years. Loved seeing all the pictures and clips of the event. Catherine is a natural, which is no big surprise.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I guess his playmates might be children of the couple's friends...
Anyway I enjoyed the videos and the pics but can I say that I was a little "upset" to not see William interacting with his child? Don't know... While Kate seemes engaged I almost forgot W was also there
Oh Good Grief....This was not an ordinary playdate where William could go and do that. This was an Official Engagement where it was fairly obvious the plan was for Kate to stay wGeorge so she could talk to those Parents also watching over their little ones and for William to mingle and chat w/the other Parents around the room. No big deal.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Heir Apparent

I just expressed my opinion...

Tags
australia, cambridge, catherine, new zealand, william