Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Tour of New Zealand - April 7-16, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
George is CUTE/ADORABLE but a bit bossy! I think that this is due to the fact that he doesn't see other children! Poor kid :(
In the pic when George is being cuddled in his mom's arms I saw so much tenderness coming from Kate! <3

I look forward to Day 4 of the tour where we seem some great events lined up.

Wow, George is a big baby! He's very, very cute. I love seeing babies dressed like babies instead of mini adults, so I'm loving his outfits so far.

I think he looks a lot like both parents, but I expect - just a hunch - the resemblance to Catherine is going to become more pronounced as he gets older.

How much did the Plunkett date lasted? When will be the nex time we are going to see George? When the family leave NZ maybe?

George is CUTE/ADORABLE but a bit bossy! I think that this is due to the fact that he doesn't see other children! Poor kid :(
In the pic when George is being cuddled in his mom's arms I saw so much tenderness coming from Kate! <3

Somewhere in the articles posted Kate said George has play dates at home, just not with so many children.

I guess his playmates might be children of the couple's friends...
Anyway I enjoyed the videos and the pics but can I say that I was a little "upset" to not see William interacting with his child? Don't know... While Kate seemes engaged I almost forgot W was also there:ermm:

Duke & Duchess of Cambridge: Trip to NZ and Australia, April 7-25 2014

How much did the Plunkett date lasted? When will be the nex time we are going to see George? When the family leave NZ maybe?

They spent about a hour. The New Zealand departure and then Australian arrival will be the next time out for George. At least we get 2 in one day. Then the zoo on Easter is the possible next George engagement.

William was talking to the other parents. The Telegraph video shows him mingling. Kate was keeping George busy.

Last edited:
George appears to be a character; knows what he wants, and goes for it. It will be interesting to watch his interactions with other kids when he gets into the nursery school years. Loved seeing all the pictures and clips of the event. Catherine is a natural, which is no big surprise.

Anyway I enjoyed the videos and the pics but can I say that I was a little "upset" to not see William interacting with his child? Don't know... While Kate seemes engaged I almost forgot W was also there:ermm:

Oh Good Grief....This was not an ordinary playdate where William could go and do that. This was an Official Engagement where it was fairly obvious the plan was for Kate to stay wGeorge so she could talk to those Parents also watching over their little ones and for William to mingle and chat w/the other Parents around the room. No big deal.

The more I see of George the more I think he resembles William more. he does have enough of Catherine's features to make me think he may resemble her more as he grows.
He seems to have her hair colour, hopefully he inherits her good hair and not the Windsor balding gene.
George has Williams personality when he was younger. Just watched YouTube vids of a young William, George acts like him:lol:

I just fell in love with Prince George. IMO he is now the male counterpart of Princess Estelle in being cute.

I noticed that as well, Marty, and it is a valid comment/observation. While it was lovely to see how Kate and George are engaged and the photo of him nuzzling into her shoulder is very sweet, I thought it would have been nice to see William holding his son for a time while chatting with the other parents. There were other fathers holding their children during the event, so he'd certainly have fit in quite well with the other dads. It would be great to see William holding and interacting with George.

And what is it about chubby cheeks, legs and arms that makes one acquire cannibalistic tendencies? :p

Last edited:
Prince George is so cute! I think he very much resembles his father structurally, with Kate's features as well. I think it's interesting that Kate has green eyes, William has blue eyes, but little George appears to have brown eyes. It's interesting how genetics work! He seems to be a sweet, active baby.

He is definitely a big boy and to me he looks like William. There are a few pics where he resembled Williams pictures as a baby. I have to say, George is adorable.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

Yes he is a big boy.
He won't be able to be carried around much longer...
Now where is that umbrella stroller?

The more I see of George the more I think he resembles William more. he does have enough of Catherine's features to make me think he may resemble her more as he grows.
He seems to have her hair colour, hopefully he inherits her good hair and not the Windsor balding gene.
George has Williams personality when he was younger. Just watched YouTube vids of a young William, George acts like him:lol:

I think that too. The first times we saw him, I thought he looked more like a Middleton, but now I see a lot of William in him too. The personality, the facial expressions, that area of mouth and nose. But the eyes are Middleton's.

EDIT: A few insights from the other parents. Already acting like the King of the Playground. No one messes with him.
http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_20804748,00.html

Last edited:
i think george looks a lot like william and like kate at that age, but not like kate now. it's been great getting to see him and seeing him interact.
however, at least at this stage, i think it's early to say if i find him cute. i guess some babies are cute from several months onwards due to some very particular physical or character features and some take some time to develop their features, i'd put george in this last group. but with two good looking parents, i am sure he will grow up to be a handsome man.
always a pleasure seeing the family, i hope we get another chance to see him all out and about.

Last edited:
Principessa:
I just fell in love with Prince George. IMO he is now the male counterpart of Princess Estelle in being cute.

Oh my goodness, I thought the same thing. PE of Sweden has such a strong independent spirit already, from the very first time she could be aware of where she was, she showed such an interest in everything and everybody. Her parents are doing a great job raising her and she is so bubbly and sometimes looks so like KC with that scrowl on her face.

I see PG being a strong take charge boy, he is a go-getter already and these 2 seem to be strong babies right now, what the future holds for them is unbelievable and wonderful.

:previous: good grief only 9 months old and comparisons with other royals happening already. :whistling:

Were there no other engagements that day?

No! Tomorrow or today (the 10th) will be pretty busy!

Royal tour events start up at 11am today (Thursday in New Zealand).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom