Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-29-2016, 04:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Nice pic of George hugging his Papa-
https://mobile.twitter.com/CepeSmith...86076322365441

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-29-2016, 05:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Cutest Moments From Prince George, Princess Charlotte At Children's Party in Canada - 7 mins of joy

Old 09-29-2016, 06:00 PM
Heir Apparent

George is a mix of Mike and William. More William in his expressions and some parts of his face. Seems a bit shy at times. Might turn out to be more reserved as William is.

Charlotte looks like George at times in some expressions. Her eyes remind me of Carole at times but from just below her nose down she reminds me of the Queen. I don't see much of either parent in her yet. She is certainly lively!

What fun they had today!

LaRae
Old 09-29-2016, 06:16 PM
Heir Apparent

George was cute. Took him a bit to get into it. But sweet pics with the bubbles. And with his dad.

But Charlotte stole the show for me. First time we really get to see her and not simply photos, other than the balcony. And so much more natural here. I absolutely love the pics with her and the animals. Her and the bunny were so adorable. And boy was that dog patient. I loved her with the balloons and daddy.
Old 09-29-2016, 06:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
George is a mix of Mike and William. More William in his expressions and some parts of his face. Seems a bit shy at times. Might turn out to be more reserved as William is.

Charlotte looks like George at times in some expressions. Her eyes remind me of Carole at times but from just below her nose down she reminds me of the Queen. I don't see much of either parent in her yet. She is certainly lively!

What fun they had today!

LaRae
I completely agree with you Pranter and I think your assessment of George's personality traits are accurate. Like his paternal great-grandmother, paternal grandparents and father, George does appear to have some shyness about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolph View Post
Cutest Moments From Prince George, Princess Charlotte At Children's Party in Canada - 7 mins of joy

Thank you for sharing the ABC video footage.
Old 09-29-2016, 07:32 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

How long did the childrens party last for?

Old 09-29-2016, 07:35 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
How long did the childrens party last for?
it sounds as though the press was allowed in for the 1st hour - then they had to leave, but the party continued on for maybe another hr or so. that is about how long it took for quotes from other attendees to appear on Twitter
Old 09-29-2016, 08:54 PM
Heir Apparent

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kate-midd...130949287.html
Old 09-29-2016, 10:30 PM
Majesty

Charlotte and George definitely had a good time. Charlotte is a little ball of energy and I love how engaged she is! George took his time to get more comfortable with his surroundings, but once he did, he was having a blast.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:37 PM
Heir Apparent

I wouldn't peg George as shy from this trip. He could be having trouble sleeping. They are adorable. Hope,they all got to mingle more after the press left
Old 09-30-2016, 12:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
Charlotte and George definitely had a good time. Charlotte is a little ball of energy and I love how engaged she is! George took his time to get more comfortable with his surroundings, but once he did, he was having a blast.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Plus I think it's a developmental stage. Charlotte is likely still too young to register all the cameras and press activity while George is becoming aware of it.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 09-30-2016, 03:10 AM
Imperial Majesty

Videos-
Princess Charlotte takes Royal duties in her stride

William, Catherine, George and Charlotte attend Kids Party-
Home - ITNSource News

A.W. TOZER
Old 09-30-2016, 04:35 AM
Serene Highness

Nice story about George on Australian TV this evening.

One of the Oz reporters at the party interviewed a lady who said that her daughter took George's balloon off him - and he got upset.

William said "it's okay ... you know ... we share".

Then the little girl, her mother, the Duke and George went up to the balloon area - and George came back to the little girl and gave her his balloon.
Old 09-30-2016, 08:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Yesterday's royal play date made the front pages of The Sun, The DM, The Express, The Telegraph, The Mirror and The Times

https://twitter.com/RoyalArtMuseum/s...11778975358976
Old 09-30-2016, 09:20 AM
Gentry

Omg is this cute! My favourite scene is Charlotte with the balloon man. And when she meets this big, white dog.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Extended 9 min video. You can hear the conversation at 1:16

George: Mummy?

Kate: Hello poppet!

William: George we're here

George: I want to go do some bubbles

Old 09-30-2016, 09:27 AM
Majesty

This playdate was really fun! George seemed a little shy and Charlotte was, as usual, taking in everything around her. I loved when Kate danced with her daughter in her arms. Kate is never as much as natural when she is with her kids.
Old 09-30-2016, 09:59 AM
Serene Highness

I'm looking forward to seeing their events today in Haida Gwaii. They seem to be having quite a lot of fun on this tour, which is good. And any press they can get for the First Nations is good, particularly with the issues the Native Americans are having in North Dakota right now.
Old 09-30-2016, 10:00 AM
Heir Apparent

Folks I don't want to be rude, but can we keep this thread about the Royal Tour?

I'm sure there is a thread for 'Kate Middleton vs The Duchess of Cambridge'
Old 09-30-2016, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent

[QUOTE=Rudolph;1928107] Extended 9 min video. ...]
Around 50 seconds after George indicates he want to get off the pony - his Dad says something like - "give him a sweep first." Can anyone make that out?