The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera View Post
Here you go, this is the main link to the website (keep refreshing it): Radio-Canada.ca | Information, radio, télé, sports, arts et spectacles
- they're inside the hospital now where cameras aren't allowed but they will be allowed when they go into the play room.

Here's the direct link: La Zone Audio • Vido | Radio-Canada.ca

Also, see CPAC: CPAC - Canada's Politics TV - they're showing footage from yesterday right now but will switch to live coverage as soon as the couple emerge.

there is a very small group of protesters there apparently but the crowd supporting them is way bigger.
Thanks!

Old 07-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Photogalleries from "Pure People"

William et Kate au Canada : concert pop et feu d'artifice pour un couple heureux

William et Kate au Canada: acclamés comme des rock stars par une nation conquise

Old 07-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Serene Highness

They have left the hospital. They were there for some time. They met and greet people in the lobby, but there was not a walkabout, probably because of the protesters. However once they left the Hospital the cheers and claps were much louder :)
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

They're cooking now!! La Zone Audio • Vido | Radio-Canada.ca

They're going to help prepare their own dinner for tonight.
Old 07-02-2011, 07:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humera View Post
They're cooking now!! La Zone Audio • Vido | Radio-Canada.ca

They're going to help prepare their own dinner for tonight.
How cute do they look?! But I'm afraid he's gonna hurt himself :P
There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Pics of them visiting the hospital
Photo from Reuters Pictures
Old 07-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Gentry

The scene at the cooking workshop is priceless.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae View Post
How cute do they look?! But I'm afraid he's gonna hurt himself :P
That was fun to watch. Kate looked more comfortable than William. Amusing indeed

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Heir Apparent

haha well wasn't it William who admitted he wasn't much of a cook haha fun I'd love to watch them eat what they cooked hopefully it was good.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
That was fun to watch. Kate looked more comfortable than William. Amusing indeed
She did. She was so cute just now...She did a little dance after she finished doing whatever she was doing. William was standing there watching her with his hands folded.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillKate View Post
She did. She was so cute just now...She did a little dance after she finished doing whatever she was doing. William was standing there watching her with his hands folded.
I think it's safe to say that all culinary powers/tasks in the Wales/Cambridge household will be given over to Catherine (until such time when they will have their own staff).

The little dance was priceless . William looked like any other husband that knows he's not the expert in the kitchen; indulgent. Love it.

Old 07-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Heir Apparent

More new pics from the hospital visit
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Getty Images
Photo from Getty Images
Old 07-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Gentry

At the cooking workshop
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...kD0ci/610x.jpg
Old 07-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Aristocracy

Nice report with some reactions from some of the people W & K met. Did anyone watch the museum footage live? I wonder what made Kate go awwww and pat William's back @ 1:47

CBC.ca Player
Old 07-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillKate View Post
Nice report with some reactions from some of the people W & K met. Did anyone watch the museum footage live? I wonder what made Kate go awwww and pat William's back @ 1:47

CBC.ca Player
Thanks for the video. It's great to hear such positive reactions and good wishes. I have no doubt that Will and Kate appreciate them.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Serene Highness

Please read this! Even if not true it's cute and funny.

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: THE ROYAL SHACK PALACE
Old 07-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Majesty

That is cute, Mia Mae. Love the little story about the slips ('Happy Christmas' instead of 'Happy Canada Day'). Great that they had a chance to regroup too. It's important for their relationship and sanity.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae
Please read this! Even if not true it's cute and funny.

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: THE ROYAL SHACK PALACE
Nice that they had a few hours of alone time during the busy day!. Nice little story! :)
Old 07-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
That is cute, Mia Mae. Love the little story about the slips ('Happy Christmas' instead of 'Happy Canada Day'). Great that they had a chance to regroup too. It's important for their relationship and sanity.
I love the part with Prince Otto.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia_mae

I love the part with Prince Otto.
I know...could you imagine a little "Prince Otto"?!?! LOL