Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Tour of Canada - Sept 24-Oct 1, 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope and Charlotte is able to call "Dada" Squeeeeeee! Video. Why do I turn into more of a babling idiot around cute little kids? :ROFLMAO:
https://twitter.com/katienicholl/status/781543919985262593

Charlotte brings new meaning to being a dog sitter https://twitter.com/QueenVicMirror/status/781546191720812544

Nice angel from SkyNews https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/781544903843078144

That's one patient dog!

Haven't W&K got a dog at home? If so what breed is it? - Hopefully not a (by now concave) dachshund!

nice to see the kids again
they really like the balloons
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CticMLVXYAAIVD_.jpg

Charlotte's first word uttered in public polyesco - "pop" - in regards to the balloons according to the "Daily Mail/Mail Online".

(Can't remember what PG's first one was.)

Great photos - Charlotte and the bunny, PG and the bubbles. Now PG is being quoted directly rather than quotes about him from his parents. :lol:

Last edited:
Is the unfortunate Lupo concave? The children seem to be having a good time, though it took George a bit of time to get into the swing, I think. It looks as if Charlotte's outgoing. Loves those balloons! Didn't she say "Dada" earlier?

Is the unfortunate Lupo concave? The children seem to be having a good time, though it took George a bit of time to get into the swing, I think. It looks as if Charlotte's outgoing. Loves those balloons! Didn't she say "Dada" earlier?

That's what the "Daily Mail/Mail Online" have her saying to get William's attention Curryong.

And before that "pop" while hugging the balloons.

They also have quotes of what George is saying.

First photo of George on horseback. Hope Charlotte has a go.

Last edited:
Print reporters reporting on Twitter that they were not allowed into the grounds as television reporters were. We know that's not entirely true as Rebecca and Victoria have been tweeting their lil fingers off. But I can understand the second class perception.

These pictures and videos made my day! George seems to be a bit shy/reticent at first, but warmed up as he got more used to things. Charlotte, on the other hand, seems to be more outgoing (of course, she is still very little and may grow more reserved as she gets older).

I noticed that Charlotte was wearing the same cardigan that George did when he went to visit her in the hospital when she was born!

George is a mix of Mike and William. More William in his expressions and some parts of his face. Seems a bit shy at times. Might turn out to be more reserved as William is.

Charlotte looks like George at times in some expressions. Her eyes remind me of Carole at times but from just below her nose down she reminds me of the Queen. I don't see much of either parent in her yet. She is certainly lively!

What fun they had today!

LaRae

George was cute. Took him a bit to get into it. But sweet pics with the bubbles. And with his dad. :flowers:

But Charlotte stole the show for me. First time we really get to see her and not simply photos, other than the balcony. And so much more natural here. I absolutely love the pics with her and the animals. Her and the bunny were so adorable. And boy was that dog patient. I loved her with the balloons and daddy. :p

George is a mix of Mike and William. More William in his expressions and some parts of his face. Seems a bit shy at times. Might turn out to be more reserved as William is.

Charlotte looks like George at times in some expressions. Her eyes remind me of Carole at times but from just below her nose down she reminds me of the Queen. I don't see much of either parent in her yet. She is certainly lively!

What fun they had today!

LaRae

I completely agree with you Pranter and I think your assessment of George's personality traits are accurate. Like his paternal great-grandmother, paternal grandparents and father, George does appear to have some shyness about him.

Cutest Moments From Prince George, Princess Charlotte At Children's Party in Canada - 7 mins of joy :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVgLs4xrMOs
Thank you for sharing the ABC video footage. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How long did the childrens party last for?

it sounds as though the press was allowed in for the 1st hour - then they had to leave, but the party continued on for maybe another hr or so. that is about how long it took for quotes from other attendees to appear on Twitter

Charlotte and George definitely had a good time. Charlotte is a little ball of energy and I love how engaged she is! George took his time to get more comfortable with his surroundings, but once he did, he was having a blast.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I wouldn't peg George as shy from this trip. He could be having trouble sleeping. They are adorable. Hope,they all got to mingle more after the press left

Charlotte and George definitely had a good time. Charlotte is a little ball of energy and I love how engaged she is! George took his time to get more comfortable with his surroundings, but once he did, he was having a blast.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Plus I think it's a developmental stage. Charlotte is likely still too young to register all the cameras and press activity while George is becoming aware of it.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Nice story about George on Australian TV this evening.

One of the Oz reporters at the party interviewed a lady who said that her daughter took George's balloon off him - and he got upset.

William said "it's okay ... you know ... we share".

Then the little girl, her mother, the Duke and George went up to the balloon area - and George came back to the little girl and gave her his balloon.

Omg is this cute! My favourite scene is Charlotte with the balloon man. And when she meets this big, white dog.

This playdate was really fun! George seemed a little shy and Charlotte was, as usual, taking in everything around her. I loved when Kate danced with her daughter in her arms. Kate is never as much as natural when she is with her kids.

I'm looking forward to seeing their events today in Haida Gwaii. They seem to be having quite a lot of fun on this tour, which is good. And any press they can get for the First Nations is good, particularly with the issues the Native Americans are having in North Dakota right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom