The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-27-2014, 11:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Agreed. Actress America Ferrera had a photographer with his head up under the hem of her floor length gown recently at the Cannes film festival!!!
That guys a trickster who surprises celebrities. A few years back he tried to kiss Will Smith on the lips and almost got punched in the mouth. I don't know if he's really a member of the French press.

Old 05-27-2014, 01:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
But she did. And it's obvious.
She needs to wear underware end of story ! I can't understand this woman at all

Old 05-27-2014, 03:10 PM
Majesty

I don't know why everytime Kate shows some intimate parts of her body there always is the excuse of "accident" and photoshop... She should be careful... That's all.
Old 05-27-2014, 03:31 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I don't know why everytime Kate shows some intimate parts of her body there always is the excuse of "accident" and photoshop... She should be careful... That's all.
I think the main question is definitely why she keeps letting this happen. The first time was excusable but her skirts are blowing up over and over again even though it would be very easy to stop it happening. In this latest case where nothing of much substance is covering her bottom (if anything) there is no way I would not have had my dress weighted down knowing what I could end up flashing to the world. She certainly wasn't shy walking down that catwalk in St Andrew's years ago in her underwear or in sitting naked in France even though she would have to have been within eyesight of her security guards. I really don't think these incidents embarrass her at all even though I doubt she does it on purpose. If they did she could stop doing it, simple.
Old 05-27-2014, 03:42 PM
Majesty

What puzzles me is that she seems not to have idea of what to do! (She is said not to know that in N.Z. was windy)... Hope this story ends and won't repeat. paparazzi are terrible but: not showing, not happening... I thought it was simple!
Old 05-27-2014, 05:13 PM
Heir Apparent

^^^ It's just a matter of time. You can bet she'll do it again. She seems unable or unwilling to learn from experience.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:17 PM
Imperial Majesty

It was a great tour and William & Catherine worked their tails off on the trip. I think they have another tour coming up in the fall as well. Can't wait to hear more about it.

A.W. TOZER
Old 05-27-2014, 05:26 PM
Commoner

As Osipi pointed out, sex sells and there are people who probably find the photo a bit titillating yet scandalous at the same time. JMO, society is a bit dysfunctional.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
It was a great tour and William & Catherine worked their tails off on the trip. I think they have another tour coming up in the fall as well. Can't wait to hear more about it.
It will be interesting to see whether she does any other "work" at all before their next all expenses paid family holiday tour.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
It will be interesting to see whether she does any other "work" at all before their next all expenses paid family holiday tour.
She has stuff planed for JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST. I would hardly call meeting dignitries. Making speeches. Attending memorial services as a holiday. Let me remind you this couple are second in line to the throne not first. I just don't get all the hate this couple get they done nothing really to warrent such abuse.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:00 PM
Aristocracy

Tour was successful; what IS the big deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalistbert View Post
She has stuff planed for JUNE, JULY AND AUGUST. I would hardly call meeting dignitries. Making speeches. Attending memorial services as a holiday. Let me remind you this couple are second in line to the throne not first. I just don't get all the hate this couple get they done nothing really to warrent such abuse.
I agree with you. Why all the abuse? And blaming Catherine for the disgusting behavior of a tacky photographer? We don't even know for sure that it wasn't photoshopped. So she might wear abbreviated underwear. And so the wind blew her skirt up. Big deal.
Other than probably making her and her family feel bad, I would say this was a non-event.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:19 PM
Heir Apparent

I doubt its legit, it looks photoshopped in 'certain' areas there are too many unanswered questions surrounding the provenance of the photo but really so what if it is? It just highlights what a scummy magazine Bild is and the more certain people try and make a bigger deal of this than it really is, it comes across as tacky.

Kate is a pro and she can and always does hold her head high. Class act all the way. The tour down under was a success and the 'world' has already moved on from this non-issue. Kate has an engagement coming up on Friday I think.
Old 05-27-2014, 07:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have been wondering myself if they are photoshopped or not photoshopped -I can't tell.

From what I have seen in Twitter among the royal reporters, they are all talking as if they are genuine.

I have the feeling that before these photos were bought and published, the publisher obtained some legal advice on the repercussions. It would seem to me that if there were photoshopped, and I'm guessing the publisher can better determine this than we can - Kate would have a defamation or an invasion of privacy/false light type of claim. If they are genuine, I'm not sure there would be an invasion of privacy as she's clearly in public on a royal engagement - and certainly it would not be defamation.

If these are fake, she should sue, like she sued that French rag.
If these are genuine, I think she's an idiot - yes, she can't help the wind, but put on some undergarments, for heaven's sake.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Unless it's really a slipshod job, I can't tell if a picture's been photoshopped. So if this one is, then Kate should absolutely sue Bild for all its worth since this would be really degrading. If not and it's for real, well, then, she should know by now the precautions she needs to take to prevent these ongoing occurrences from the camera-hungry media.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:30 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Neither do I get all the hate that some here project towards her........one thing I do know is that *Jealousy* does not become anybody, and yes there are some here that are totally jealous of her and what she has. If anyone here wants to be a *Royal* then go for it, find some royal man/woman and seduce them and marry them, then your a royal...........not a big deal to me.

Meeting dignitries, making speeches, attending all types of engagements is what royals do.............IT'S THEIR WORK, so some just need to get over it. She loves William, she wanted him ****and nobody can force another to love you, it's a 2 way street*******, she got him, she married him, she had his child...............get over it people, (that is for those haters and jealous people).

Put yourself in her shoes, now what in the heck would you do? Sure you know all the answers just like I do............I don't know a darn thing about her private life with William and neither does anyone else!
Old 05-27-2014, 08:38 PM
Heir Apparent

For me Catherine is beautiful soul with a good heart. She has always been a class act and I don't even bat an eyelash at this. Something like this photo gives the people who don't like her anyway something to yaw about but that's it.

Ingrid Stewart today said that Bild published a photo of Prince Charles with full frontal nudity standing in the window of a French Château back in '94 and the monarchy has survived.

I detect with certain people that its somehow a bigger deal we see some of Kate's thigh or bare tummy because she's a woman. Plenty of Windsor men have been exposed including Prince Philip and our next King.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:43 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
I think the main question is definitely why she keeps letting this happen. The first time was excusable but her skirts are blowing up over and over again even though it would be very easy to stop it happening. In this latest case where nothing of much substance is covering her bottom (if anything) there is no way I would not have had my dress weighted down knowing what I could end up flashing to the world. She certainly wasn't shy walking down that catwalk in St Andrew's years ago in her underwear or in sitting naked in France even though she would have to have been within eyesight of her security guards. I really don't think these incidents embarrass her at all even though I doubt she does it on purpose. If they did she could stop doing it, simple.

First of all she didn't need to be shy walking down the catwalk, she had on a pretty nightie with underwear underneath, I have seen so much more bare butts, bare breasts walking down Victoria Secrets catwalk, these people let it all hang out, she wasn't indecent during that. I thought the way she wore that outfit was pretty and cute and sexy, no big deal.
Second: she was on private property, and we don't know if the security guards where around there or not........nothing was mentioned of security guards....I would think that security guards won't be hanging around the royal couple every second of the day or night, they could be walking the grounds for all we know. AND MOST OF ALL, IT WAS PRIVATE PROPERTY and there is *no reason on this earth that she can't do that in her home/someone else's private property, that is an invasion of their private time and home/vacation. I don't need to know what they do in the bedroom, yet it seems the media and some of the people of the world want to be there right beside them in the bedroom for they have nothing else better to do with their time.

Don't people realize that the media is force feeding us stuff that is none of our business and we are idiots for falling for it! The media says we need this junk and pictures and all the crappy stuff that they send us.....DO WE?
Old 05-27-2014, 08:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
Yep, he was wearing a kilt. Unfortunately when he sat down, he gave the world a peek. It may be the proper way to wear a kilt, but it's interesting that he didn't get any grief for flashing the royal jewels during an official engagement.
First off the photographers should stop taking such shots and anyone who buys such magazines should stop doing so which of course would make it pointless for the photographers to take them.

I think it's more or less expected that when men wear kilts correctly this is an inherent danger. I am sure if Phillip realized he was flashing he would of shifted his position.

The issue with Kate is different....if this is a real photo this is not the first time she's be caught out and apparently does nothing to try and correct the situation. That is where I fault her...in her lack of attention to the situation IF this is a real pic. It's not very becoming to a future queen to be caught multiple times like this.

LaRae
Old 05-27-2014, 08:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Why would it take a month to publish such a photo.
Excellent question...........WHY WAIT?
Old 05-27-2014, 08:57 PM
Courtier

I agree with others - the photo looks photoshopped. Her hair wasn't moving, the dress doesn't appear to be bellowed, and there is no way she wouldn't have realised the dress was lifted. And Wlliam's jacket has been photoshopped too. I call fake