The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
1.15pm (UK 2.15am) Flying Day at Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre with Peter Jackson
The Head Hobbit himself!! Shouldn't that be Sir Peter Jackson though? Or I getting that mixed up w/some other honour of PJ's?

He's done an awful lot to try and preserve New Zealand's Military History and TRH's could not ask for a better tour guide. :)

Old 04-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
1.15pm (UK 2.15am) Flying Day at Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre with Peter Jackson

The Duchess of Cambridge receives a purple beanie - The Diana bear - a tribute to her on her death #RoyalVisitNZ pic.twitter.com/50SLDMVAMr
I had that bear! I'd forgotten all about it

Old 04-09-2014, 08:27 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
I too had it. I can't tell you where it is today after moving several times since I had it.

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 04-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Majesty

Quote:
I too had it. I can't tell you where it is today after moving several times since I had it.

I had it too. No idea where it is now.

On another note, Catherine interacting with children always makes my day. She's a natural with them. That little girl was precious with her twirl, and tiara.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:31 PM
Serene Highness

Duke & Duchess of Cambridge: Trip to NZ and Australia, April 7-25 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
Mine is still on one of my bookshelves. Along w/both Beanie Baby Regular and Chinese Horoscopes Critters they put out back then. Used to be you couldn't go anywhere w/out seeing those things and now? I feel bad for those who went wild buying them thinking they'd be a good investment for the Future though. Anyway...

I am loving that coat on Kate and the colour is amazing!!
Old 04-09-2014, 08:37 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I had it too. No idea where it is now.

On another note, Catherine interacting with children always makes my day. She's a natural with them. That little girl was precious with her twirl, and tiara.
Yeah, that was such a cute moment.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Majesty

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 04-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Serene Highness

Duke & Duchess of Cambridge: Trip to NZ and Australia, April 7-25 2014

Did the Cambridges get a new female protection officer because that lady didn't look like Sgt Probert?

The elderly veteran with the photo to show Kate- it was a photo of himself and Prince Philip from the commonwealth games in the 70s.

William is rocking his Household Calvary regimental tie.
Old 04-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
Did the Cambridges get a new female protection officer because that lady didn't look like Sgt Probert?

The elderly veteran with the photo to show Kate- it was a photo of himself and Prince Philip from the commonwealth games in the 70s.
Id say local - and they were needed when someone wouldnt let go of Catherine's hand.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 04-09-2014, 09:38 PM
Majesty

Gordon Rayner ‏@gordonrayner 6m
Meanwhile Sir Peter Jackson has had a baby-sized flying helmet made for Prince George

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 04-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Royal Highness

These are very precious pictures of Prince George.
He really likes the teddy bear!!
Old 04-09-2014, 10:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Well, so far for me this tour has been almost a total bust. The 'Duke' in the thread topic has only really been seen on arrival and at the official welcoming. Since then we have seen he and his wife lay a wreath. Apart from that it has been the Duchess and Prince George dog and pony show.

While I admit the TV 3 camerapersons seemed to have been inhaling Catherines hairspray and sort of losing the plot, TV 1 was almost a no-show. To be honest so far it has been an almost creepy replay of William's first visit to NZ . . . Catherine teetering down the steps with George, Catherine walking round at the Plunket do carrying George. Where is William . . . relegated to carrying the baby bag?

And, without George, William disappears almost completely, drowned out by "over here Kate" etc. ad nauseum.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Well, so far for me this tour has been almost a total bust. The 'Duke' in the thread topic has only really been seen on arrival and at the official welcoming. Since then we have seen he and his wife lay a wreath. Apart from that it has been the Duchess and Prince George dog and pony show.

While I admit the TV 3 camerapersons seemed to have been inhaling Catherines hairspray and sort of losing the plot, TV 1 was almost a no-show. To be honest so far it has been an almost creepy replay of William's first visit to NZ . . . Catherine teetering down the steps with George, Catherine walking round at the Plunket do carrying George. Where is William . . . relegated to carrying the baby bag?

And, without George, William disappears almost completely, drowned out by "over here Kate" etc. ad nauseum.
And you're surprised by this?
Old 04-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Majesty

William & Kate leave Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre RT @bloggeratlarge pic.twitter.com/UT9jGYNjt4
Prince William climbed into one of the planes in Omaka #RoyalVisitNZ pic.twitter.com/vRLQAcNxBX
Looks like fun! Prince William on an RAF Sopwith Pup as Kate smiles on #RoyalVisitNZ #9News pic.twitter.com/EVHuMI8K2V
William plumped for an RAF Sopwith Pup instead of the German biplane pic.twitter.com/r7b90VR8O5
Another pic of the Cambridges at Omaka Aviation Centre. William must love this visit #RoyalVisitNZ pic.twitter.com/arjmOAsDXU

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 04-09-2014, 11:26 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post

Its only the beginning of the tour and they've got a ways to go yet but I see what you mean by William almost disappearing. Although it wasn't, the Plunket playdate reminded me of a "Mommy and Me" thing and there was William in the background chatting away. I think some of it might have to do with George's teething (I believe I read he's got 2 in and 5 more erupting) and Mommy's the comfort zone.
Old 04-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
William & Kate leave Omaka Aviation Heritage Centre RT @bloggeratlarge pic.twitter.com/UT9jGYNjt4
Prince William climbed into one of the planes in Omaka #RoyalVisitNZ pic.twitter.com/vRLQAcNxBX
Looks like fun! Prince William on an RAF Sopwith Pup as Kate smiles on #RoyalVisitNZ #9News pic.twitter.com/EVHuMI8K2V
William plumped for an RAF Sopwith Pup instead of the German biplane pic.twitter.com/r7b90VR8O5
Another pic of the Cambridges at Omaka Aviation Centre. William must love this visit #RoyalVisitNZ pic.twitter.com/arjmOAsDXU

Better not let Snoopy see William in that Sopwith or...I'm just sayin.

Old 04-09-2014, 11:32 PM
Majesty

Video:
Royals pay a flying visit to Sir Peter-
Royals pay a flying visit to Sir Peter - Story - NZ News - 3 News

What's up next for the Royals-
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will have a break from the public eye for a few hours as they prepare for this evening's state reception at Government House.

They will meet with Prime Minister John Key, David Cunliffe and other dignitaries at around 5.10pm. A portrait of the Queen will be revealed.

We'll continue to bring you all the coverage as the Royal Visit to NZ charges on.

- Nicky Park, Life & Style Editor
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11232364

Dr. Maya Angelou
Old 04-09-2014, 11:37 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Video:
Royals pay a flying visit to Sir Peter-
Royals pay a flying visit to Sir Peter - Story - NZ News - 3 News

What's up next for the Royals-
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will have a break from the public eye for a few hours as they prepare for this evening's state reception at Government House.

They will meet with Prime Minister John Key, David Cunliffe and other dignitaries at around 5.10pm. A portrait of the Queen will be revealed.

We'll continue to bring you all the coverage as the Royal Visit to NZ charges on.

- Nicky Park, Life & Style Editor
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11232364
Is anyone else having playback problems at this site? Frustrating!!
Old 04-09-2014, 11:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
George gets a blue teddy which he will need to keep away from a certain furry brother. Love the look on William- Proud Daddy!

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovGenera...3295233/photos
Love Wills expression looking at his family very cute
Old 04-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggersk8 View Post
Is anyone else having playback problems at this site? Frustrating!!
It seems to be working just fine for me.

Dr. Maya Angelou

Tags
australia, cambridge, catherine, new zealand, william