Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Picture Thread: All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LovelyKate

Courtier
City
Country
United States
I didn't know where to post these pics, which are from January 2010:
Kate Middleton Pictures - Prince William Graduates From The RAF - Zimbio
Maybe is it a repost?
I find them very nice, William and Kate seem so close! :wub:
And Kate has very beautiful hair!

I think it could be interesting to have a thread where to post old pics of William and Kate. :)

- 2007 (july) - having dinner: Prince William a Kate Middleton na After Party Diany ve Wembley ve Velké Británii fotografie | fotobanka Profimedia #0021772820

- Can you see what I see in the background?? :lol: http://www.exposay.com/prince-willi...te-middleton-on-boat-in-ibiza-today/p/4076/3/

- 2008 (august) - leaving charity boxing match: http://www.profimedia.cz/image/detail/0025732308

Last edited:
I so wishes a formal photo would be released today showing them in uniform and gown and tiara! I don't think I will see any formal shots for sometime!:ermm:

Look at her skin...Gorgeous...I Cannot wait..have my alarm set for 3am..finishing chores today...

I so wishes a formal photo would be released today showing them in uniform and gown and tiara! I don't think I will see any formal shots for sometime!:ermm:

Other than pictures from the wedding, I would be surprised if other formal pictures are released for some time.

dazzling said:
Here is a new picture by Mario Testino which is display din the wedding program booklet.
Its such a fun & happy picture of the couple. I like the b&w effect.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Testino is an amazing photographer! Love the flawless black and white. I wish Will was less in the background though.

I don't expect to see photos other than the wedding. The other affairs are private. There is surely to be a photoleak somewhere down the road, tho.

Would still love what her skin care routine is? Karin Herzog Oxygen nite/Day Cream..what else?????

Testino is an amazing photographer! Love the flawless black and white. I wish Will was less in the background though.

I agree.
With the effect of the "open lens" he's also a tad more blurry which is normal then. Apart from that it's a nice picture, Kate looks great.

Great pictures. I like them all. Looking at these pictures brings back memories of a young couple in love and the story that transpired into a great love story with a happy ending.

I love these pictures of them at their wedding. The looks that they give each other are sweet!

Pic Pic2 Pic3 Pic4 Pic5 Pic6

Last edited:
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing those beautiful moments. :)

Its really quite pretty. I wasnt sure I liked it at first as I was hoping to see her in the Girls of Great Britain (o.k. maybe a little much) but I have to admit she looked very beautiful in this one. It fit her in every way.

I'm in a very small minority in that I've always liked it. It's a perfect 'starter' tiara, or tiara for a young woman. It's petite but it's got a bit of presence. It looks very good on Kate, and I'd guess it'll look even better against her dark hair without the veil she wore on her wedding day.

EIIR said:
I'm in a very small minority in that I've always liked it. It's a perfect 'starter' tiara, or tiara for a young woman. It's petite but it's got a bit of presence. It looks very good on Kate, and I'd guess it'll look even better against her dark hair without the veil she wore on her wedding day.

I'm of this opinion as well. Catherine chose a great tiara for her wedding day (and first appearance as member of the Royal Family). It went perfectly with her dress. I hope she'll wear it again at some point.

Here is a new picture by Mario Testino which is display din the wedding program booklet.
Its such a fun & happy picture of the couple. I like the b&w effect.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Dazzling, This black and white photograph is especially a joyous picture of William and Catherine.
In fact, either in a black and white picture or in a colored photograph, Catherine and William make a splendid couple!!

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge share a history of playing sports — Kate played tennis and swam at St Andrews while William was on a rugby team and still competes in charity polo matches — so it's no surprise that they both enjoy watching sporting events as well.

The couple have popped up smiling at Wimbledon multiple times over the years, got cute courtside at an NBA game in 2014, and showed celebratory PDA during the London Olympics in 2012.

It seems Will and Kate are quite comfortable sharing sweet moments and trading loving glances when they're in the stands. Scroll through for 19 of their best!
Read more: Kate Middleton and Prince William Pictures at Sports Events | POPSUGAR Celebrity

Last edited:
I saw that some minutes ago and just thought that I dont like that, although many of you might love it.
If I did not know who this woman was and on which occasion it would have been taken, from this picture I would consider her to be a very cold and arrogant woman.
My opinion, without wanting to insult anyone.
I think there are better pictures of her.

Back
Top Bottom