The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-17-2017, 08:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Safely on the ground. Children well behaved. Off the plane and on their way from the airport.

Char in red and white. Mom in white/nude shoes. George in shorts and a plaid shirt and wow have his legs gotten longer! Dad in his business uniform. Light, mostly off rain drips.

Old 07-17-2017, 08:58 AM
Majesty

Lovely!!!

Gallery from the arrival

https://www.rexfeatures.com/set/8962879

Looking from the window

http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...324&m=nomflpgl

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...e-William.html

Meeting with the President and his wife at the Presidential Palace

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DE78IYuXcAUYMIQ?format=jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DE77nCFXcAANMfv?format=jpg

Old 07-17-2017, 09:00 AM
Royal Highness

Princess Charlotte in red/white- the Polish Colours..
Old 07-17-2017, 09:19 AM
Commoner

I love it that Charlotte is a mini-Kate and pretty much achieved the whole 'Fashion Diplomacy' look with the red and white dress which pays tribute to the colours of Poland.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:26 AM
Nobility

Probably a controversial thing to say but I can completely understand why William and Catherine want their children to have a normal life for now but there have been a few occasions when George has been seen in public and the poor thing seems completely overwhelmed - very different scenario to Princess Estelle.

Not the right place for discussing I know but there does seem to be a big difference on how children are raised and their reaction to circumstances (and I do totally understand that Estelle and George are at different levels to the thrown!)
Old 07-17-2017, 09:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Also there is way more interest and demand for George and Charlotte than Estelle. Swedish royals don't make the covers of US magazines while British royals do.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:33 AM
Heir Apparent

I'm watching it on Good Morning America. Can't get over Princess Charlotte doing the handshake.

Every child has their own personality and their own development. Each is unique.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:44 AM
Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
While I know this trip is a diplomatic one between the UK and Poland and Germany, the Cambridges coming to visit as a family makes the visit seem a bit more on the informal, friendly basis than just two royals doing a lot of photo ops and handshaking. Of course with the kids, the media is more likely to go into overdrive covering the events.

It also shows me that the Cambridges are very much family orientated. These are two parents that don't like the idea of leaving their kids for a week which they very easily could have done. I can remember when George was still an infant and it was stated by either William or Kate that they scheduled things so that there would always be one parent at home with George. I expect this to continue as the children grow that it will always be family first for this couple.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:57 AM
Heir Apparent

Catherine is absolutely stunning! More pics from Getty

A Royal Tour of Poland Day of The Cambridges' offical visit to Poland and Germany Photo Album | Getty Images
Old 07-17-2017, 10:28 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
Princess Charlotte in red/white- the Polish Colours..
Note the red clutch bag, ruby and diamond pendant and earrings for CAtherine, which along with the white ensemble, is the perfect homage to the colours of the Polish flag.
Old 07-17-2017, 10:40 AM
Aristocracy

Is there any pics or video of Charlotte shaking hands?
Old 07-17-2017, 11:07 AM
Heir Apparent

Next stop Warsaw Rising Museum - Video

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The Duke & Duchess visit the Warsaw Rising Museum, dedicated to the 1944 attempt by the Polish resistance Home Army to liberate Warsaw.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kensingto...837633/video/1
Old 07-17-2017, 11:30 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte's very cute with her little wave in the video. I'm looking forward to following this visit.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:39 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanyT View Post
Is there any pics or video of Charlotte shaking hands?
Look this Gallery and you see her!! She is so cute!!

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...ss%20Charlotte
Old 07-17-2017, 12:03 PM
Majesty

The kids are very cute...just love Charlotte's dress and shoes! Appears that, for now, she is going to be much more comfortable with the chaos (media/people standing around) than George.

Kate looks lovely as well.

LaRae
Old 07-17-2017, 01:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Catherine and William are so cute! Kate was given a gift for a newborn today and she turned to William and said "We'll just have to have more babies"
Old 07-17-2017, 01:54 PM
Majesty

Oh no kidding? That is going to set the media folks going.

LaRae
Old 07-17-2017, 01:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Telegraph article - read more:
Prince George takes some gentle coaxing from his father as royals arrive in Poland for 'Brexit diplomacy' tour
Quote:
It is a very big task for a very small person.

Little wonder Prince George needed a little coaxing today, as he embarked on a five-day family tour to charm Europe.

The Prince, who turns four on Saturday, took some gentle persuasion from his father, the Duke of Cambridge, as he landed in Warsaw to face a line of grown-up dignitaries and the drizzling rain.

With his hand firmly in his pocket, the little boy seemed reluctant to leave the cosy private charter plane, halting at the door before listening carefully to a few words from the Duke.
1. I'm not a big fan of the telegraps royal correspondent Hannah Furness - why? Because if I didn't know who was her employer, I would have guessed that she wrote for the DF.

2. Gordon Rayner (now political editor) was much better with the royal stuff.

Videos:

Videos from Getty Images:
I've just sent through two clips of the Duke and Duchess' arrival at... Stock Footage Video | Getty Images

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge leave the Warsaw Spire building after... Stock Footage Video | Getty Images
Old 07-17-2017, 01:57 PM
Aristocracy

Charlotte looks lovely as usual.

And let me say that Agata Kornhauser-Duda is one classy woman. Probably my favourite current First Lady after Finland's Jenni Haukio. It's not a matter of vital importance, of course, but I still have to see a royal lady whos is able to outshine them.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:29 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Oh no kidding? That is going to set the media folks going.

LaRae
That is exactly what I thought. Maybe this will make them leave Harry and Meghan alone for a few days.