Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Official Visit to India - April 10-16, 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the couple would visit Taj Mahal, did I miss something?

:previous: Yes they are scheduled to visit on the afternoon of the 16th

Yes, it's going to be a big day in headlines tomorrow. I know it's going to be very special for William and Catherine.

I read a photographer who took shots when the Queen visited India has asked permission to present an album of his photos as a gift to Will and Kate :flowers:

Interesting to see their final day. I for one am not that anxious for the replay photo. But be great to see the final day.

Last edited:
If we are switching back to this thread for the Taj Mahal trip;

They have landed in Agra.

There were some photos as they left Bhutan (bad/rainy) but none in Agra it seems. According to Rebecca, the royals left the airplane before the reporters got off, there was no arrival ceremony to shoot.

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 2m2 minutes ago Agra, India
William and Kate have arrived at the Taj Mahal.

So Kate first sat on the bench and then William and Kate. Good photo op, though the scaffolding didn't help. Still, it is a wonderful and beautifully evocative building.

I didn't see any pictures of just Kate on the bench. The initial ones from the side from the reporters tweets looked like Will wasn't there but he was just sort blended into the trees from that angle but you could see his bald spot right over Kate's hair.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Lovely photos of them...love her dress!

LaRae

Let the photoshopping begin

Last edited:
No please, the photoshop is creepy and a bit distateful IMO. Let's not ruin this tour.

Feel free to post whatwever you feel like posting. It was just a personal remark:flowers:

I reconsidered. If you found it offensive probably other folks will too. I appreciated the advice. :flowers:

I think it's lovely they are able to make their own memories at the Taj Mahal

I reconsidered. If you found it offensive probably other folks will too. I appreciated the advice. :flowers:

:flowers: I just think this has been a lovely tour that has gone smoothly. I'm sure the couple wanted to leave their own touch:flowers:

IMO that's the best the two of them have looked on this whole tour. William is wearing interesting and appropriate clothing that matches his wife's outfit, and Kate is dressed in a grownup woman's dress in a style and design that suits the occasion and her body perfectly. She looks really good. They are going out in a blaze of glory. It's a bit of a pity that they couldn't have been photographed at least holding hands on that bench though at the site of the iconic memorial to true love. And lest there be any doubt, I am talking about Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal when I say that.

Last edited:
Their outfits go well together. That's nice to see.

LaRae

So they were in India, Bhutan and now back in India?

So they were in India, Bhutan and now back in India?

Yes, they had to return to India anyway as there are no direct flights from Bhutan to the UK and so the visit to the Taj Mahal rounded things off nicely before travelling home.

The National park safari area is in the extreme eastern of India so it was close to Bhutan.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom