Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 7: September 2016-September 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They look much more relaxed and natural when at these sporting/kids venues.

I know those puffy coats are the thing but I personally hate them. I think they look cheap.

Nice to see.

They look much more relaxed and natural when at these sporting/kids venues.

I know those puffy coats are the thing but I personally hate them. I think they look cheap.

Nice to see.

Never liked those coats which is why I never owned one.

They were just beaming today. They really like those very relaxed engagements, because they’re in their element. Very sports oriented folks.

William and Kate were treated to a tour of Villa Park as part of their visit to the West Midlands. The Prince saw a dream come true as the couple were allowed out onto the pitch were his beloved team play. The Royals met local children who were using the pitch to play sport. .

Never liked those coats which is why I never owned one.

They were just beaming today. They really like those very relaxed engagements, because they’re in their element. Very sports oriented folks.

Yes you can tell it's very much in their wheelhouse. So nice that they do have such similar interests.

LaRae

TRH The Duke and Duchess on a visit to the Acme whistles in Birmingham which wouldn't be complete without a demonstration.

There is an ongoing incident outside the London Palladium, The Duke and Duchess have yet to arrive at the RVP.

Understandable, the security must be tight. On a different level we all remember when Charles and Camilla were trapped in some student protests en route to the Royal Variety Performance. Was it in 2009 ?

2010, so security is very important of course. No one want that to happen again.

Can't wait to see a good pic of it.

LaRae

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have joined a dazzling array of stars at the Royal Variety Performance show.

Kate, who is four months pregnant with the couple's third child, looked stunning in a crystal-embellished full-length blue gown.

Tonight, the royals will watch a stellar line-up of artists including James Blunt, Louis Tomlinson, Paloma Faith and Seal at the evening gala hosted by Miranda Hart at the London Palladium.

With 89 shows spanning 105 years, the event is held in aid of the Entertainment Artistes' Benevolent Fund of which the Queen is patron.
Read more: Kate and William meet stars at Royal Variety Performance | Daily Mail Online

Pictures and Photos | Getty Images

Last edited:
Nice to see William and Catherine there tonight. Miranda Hart is one of my favourite comedians and I've seen her live, she's very funny. Will have to watch the performance on catchup.

Nice to see them out together!

LaRae

Jack Royston‏
@Jack_Royston

Crowd member to Prince William: "Hi Prince Harry."
Prince William: "I'm not ginger."

I laughed out loud on this one! Too funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's been showing...not news.

LaRae

Jack Royston‏
@Jack_Royston

Crowd member to Prince William: "Hi Prince Harry."
Prince William: "I'm not ginger."

I laughed out loud on this one! Too funny!
?????????
Best dig-at-brother ever!

He's gotten in a couple the past week...first he called Harry out (and not the first time) about rummaging in his fridge..and now this...too funny!

LaRae

If anything, it does show the closeness between the two brothers. They're definitely two guys that know each other very well. Enough to poke fun at things and send those little digs that just add to the sense of closeness that the public is able to see. We rarely, if ever, get this sense of closeness between the Queen's children.

Wouldn't call it a dig, simply laughingly pointing out he isn't a ginger :lol:

Now the comment about the fridge was definitely a dig :D

The Duke of Cambridge gives a speech at the Children's Media Summit, Manchester.

During William and Catherine’s recent visit to Manchester, the couple were snuck into the Blue Peter studio to talk to presenters, Lindsey Russell and Radzi Chinyanganya.

They thanked the couple for bringing attention to the issue, and for helping assure children that it was ok to talk about how they were feeling, especially if they were having a problem.

Radzi mentioned that The Queen also has a golden badge from the show, the programme’s highest award, during her Golden Jubilee year in 2002. Prince William joked: “We’ll compare!”

Duke & Duchess of Cambridge receive gold Blue Peter badge for their work on mental health

Congrats to William and Catherine and everyone who’s involved with addressing mental health issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom