Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how long is it before the speculation commences on why Catherine is not attending the service? :flowers:

I'm guessing it was thought by some that she would attend but when you really think about it, the royal spouses really don't attend this event on a regular bases like they do with the Garter ceremony.

Did Tim go to the last one in 2012? I know Kate when but at that one William was be inducted so it makes sense to her to go for that? Did Camilla go to the recent Bath service with Charles? I don't think she did.

Just checked with @windsoreditor and Catherine was never officially attending this event. Attendees were only confirmed today.

I could've sworn she already has an engagement for July 3...maybe not..I just checked...but I thought there was...she is doing engagements that week...maybe they just want one of them to be home with the baby.

Last edited:
Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 1h
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the annual conference of charity Place2Be today at the Royal Society of Medicine, London.

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter · 59m
Kate, who's patron of Place2Be, and William were keen to hear more about early intervention to help children with mental health issues.

Place2Be @_Place2Be · 27m
Honoured The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge attended our annual conference to hear about children’s mental health @RoySocMed

Last edited:
Fantastic! Two awesome people! Britain is lucky to have them! Very important topic!
Kate doing engagement for them tomorrow as well?

Fantastic! Two awesome people! Britain is lucky to have them! Very important topic!
Kate doing engagement for them tomorrow as well?

No. Tomorrow is about Action on Addiction's program in schools to attempt to get to those kids who are at a high risk of an addiction before it ever starts. At least that's my understanding of what the M-PACT is.

Kate's really stepped things up lately. Great to see.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

No. Tomorrow is about Action on Addiction's program in schools to attempt to get to those kids who are at a high risk of an addiction before it ever starts. At least that's my understanding of what the M-PACT is.

Kate's really stepped things up lately. Great to see.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Thanks. These two do so much- hard to keep it all straight !

M-Pact in schools is a collaboration between Action on Addiction and Place 2 Be. I believe the program is from Action but it is using Place 2 Be's access to schools to provide to the kids. Also some of the funding came from Comic Relief. Tomorrow's visit is a follow up to the launch in Manchester last year. Comedian John Bishop who was there last year is also coming tomorrow.

Not a fan of the print either.

LaRae

:flowers:It is nice to see her involved in this charity, and from the looks on her face when she left, she was in deep thought about something, maybe the children inside really left something for her to think about.
The dress, not a pretty dress, looks comfortable and yet the print would drive me crazy, to much going on there. The color is nice just not the print, way busy bee.

I'm not going to post the pictures but I see William & Catherine and George was out on a private outing today.

From looking at those pics..george is getting big...he is going to end up being taller than his daddy.

That blue wallpaper print is, well....

Where are you guys seeing this?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Where are you guys seeing this?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Its on twitter. They went to the butterfly house next to the National History Museum. Think was a photo shoot so poss. Pix for Georges bday.

I hope the Duchess does something with her hair. She has a long face structure and that thick long hair only makes her face even smaller and longer. It optically results in lumped shoulders. It is the Duchess' own hair and appearance but my advice would be to show more of her gracious face and posture. More a Duchess and less an advert for Schwarzkopf shampoo.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom