Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i-Images Picture Agency First clear picture!
No big jewelly, but a beautiful Diane von Fürstenberg gown AND an updo (finally)!
And I think she wears those diamond Kiki McDough hoops.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see a front view. The sleeves look very nice and yes of course the hair in an up do.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Finally an up-do worthy of a tiara! She looks fabulous!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Glad William doesn't take fashion advice from Simon Cowell!

One Direction and one: Kate is lovely in lace (and with the merest hint of a baby bump) as she meets the OTHER Harry at her first ever visit to the Royal Variety Performance | Daily Mail Online
The Duchess of Cambridge looked the picture of health as she and Prince William arrived to watch the Royal Variety Performance for the first time tonight.

Glowing in a stunning floor length Diane von Furstenberg lace gown, and her hair in a simple up-do, Kate - who is 16 weeks pregnant - seemed to be showing the tiniest hint of a baby bump as she and William arrived at the London Palladium.

The couple will watch McBusted, Ed Sheeran and their wedding singer Ellie Goulding perform alongside an array of artists including Dame Shirley Bassey, Bette Midler and Demi Lovato at the evening gala hosted by Michael McIntyre.

Comic Jack Whitehall, who went to the same school as the Duchess, will also take to the stage.

Wow. What a beautiful dress. She is absolutely glowing.

They look stunning tonight.

I know this is the wrong thread but IMO this is Kate's best look ever

Yes, they both looked stunning tonight! I'm so pleased to see them together on a night out - Catherine looks gorgeous in her gown and William looks relaxed and happy!

On meeting W&K Liam Payne of One Direction said this is the most nervous he's ever been in his life

The Duchess looked radiant tonight,I wonder if the royal couple had a favourite act at tonight's Royal Variety Show!

Clarence House @ClarenceHouse · 24m 24 minutes ago
The Royal Variety Performance dates back to 1912 when King George V decreed a Member of the Royal Family should attend each year.

wOw! The only other adjectives I can think of to describe W&K at the Royal Variety Performance is classically elegant.

Pictures:
The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge attend the Royal Variety Performance at the London Palladium. Also in the audience were Kate’s parents. Carole & Michael Middleton-

Mark Stewart | The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge attend the Royal...

Video:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the Royal Variety Performance at the London Palladium last night. Kate, who is 16 weeks pregnant with her second child, was glowing in a floor-length black lace Diane von Furstenburg gown. The royals were welcomed to the historic venue by Andrew Lloyd Webber and wife Madeleine Gurdon, before meeting members of boy band One Direction. SHOWS: arrivals/ meeting One Direction/ departures-

http://news.itnsource.com/?SearchTerm=WILLIAM MEET 1D AT ROYAL VARIETY PERFORMNACE

Didn't you get the memo, Carole? Middleton matriarch steps out in almost identical version of daughter Kate's dress (and it's not the first time it's happened)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...iety-Performance-One-Direction-performed.html

Last edited:
Clarence House @ClarenceHouse · 3m 3 minutes ago
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit the USA between 7th and 9th December 2014

Didn't you get the memo, Carole? Middleton matriarch steps out in almost identical version of daughter Kate's dress (and it's not the first time it's happened)
Carole Middleton steps out similar version of Kate's dress at Royal Variety Performance | Daily Mail Online

I think this is much ado about nothing. For one thing, the DM stated "Both dresses were finished with lace - a strong story on the catwalks this season - and both women completed their outfits with dazzling jewels." Black dresses covered in lace appears to be the thing. I bet there were a few women in that audience who wore a black dress covered in lace.

As for completing" their outfits with dazzling jewels," so what. They did not wear the exact same earrings. Maybe Carole doesn't wear pearls, so what else is she going to wear that would complement her dress?

My mother and I tend to buy the same clothes, and we do not shop together as we live 300 miles from each other.
http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=bBOTTqvd0r3Pooab7jrHcU&u=DailyMail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom