Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or did anyone else notice the small bump The Duchess has?

RoyalKateDebate ‏@RoyalKateDebate 4m
“@RE_DailyMail: Prince William said today that 'one is enough' for the moment when it comes to babies!”

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 3m
William also revealed George has started crawling & is doing well with his weaning.I know that he's got one little tooth coming through too!

I hope that the rumours of pregnancy will be quiet for a while now...!!!

Ok, don't know if it's worth posting this but now I'm quite curious... Ritwittato da Niraj Tanna Emily Hall ‏@JournalistEmily 35 min
Just heard the most exciting royal news EVER! Think I'm going to explode while waiting to see if it's embargoed :))
Espandi
Engagement of Beatrice perhaps??? (Sorry if I post this here but I can't find a proper thread...

Richard Palmer ‏@RoyalReporter 13 min

So those publications reporting Kate is pregnant again (with twins even)...ahem. "Maybe one day. One's enough at the moment," says William.

Looks like Domhnall, the official Irish Guards mascot, is ready to meet William & Kate - via @officaligmascot: pic.twitter.com/d2dJrKueu4

Correct.
You have the Impression, they are doing 3 Public Engagements and then they are going off for (expensive and luxury) Holidays again.
BYe Bine
What a cutie pie that dog is!
As always, love seeing William and Catherine interact with the children and the elderly. Can't wait to see pictures of them every day for a month in Australia.
what three engagements are scheduled? I wouldn't call tour to Australia holiday.
I wonder what the big news is.

Maybe the big news is new Cambridge family photos ahead of the big tour. That's why the twitter chick was wondering if there is an embargo.

Maybe the big news is new Cambridge family photos ahead of the big tour. That's why the twitter chick was wondering if there is an embargo.

thereis no big news just a freelance hack getting overexcited. IT was something re PoW and D of Cornwall visit.

Video:
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have attended the traditional St Patrick’s Day Parade at Aldershot Barracks in Hampshire today, as guests of honour of the Irish Guards. Dressed in emerald green, Kate presented Officers and Guardsmen with sprigs of shamrock, before the royal couple posed for an official photograph and drank a traditional toast to Ireland’s patron saint.
-
Home - ITNSource News

I'm hoping they will release an official photo ahead of their tour. They haven't released one since their 2011 Canadian tour.

What a cutie pie that dog is!

As always, love seeing William and Catherine interact with the children and the elderly. Can't wait to see pictures of them every day for a month in Australia.

what three engagements are scheduled? I wouldn't call tour to Australia holiday.

I wonder what the big news is.

I loved watching these two in action, especially with the children, and the elderly veteran (as always). Yes, seeing pictures of them in action in Australia is definitely something I'm looking forward to as well.

I hope that the rumours of pregnancy will be quiet for a while now...!!!

sadly, never. magazines/news/whoever will always speculate and always hope they are right and the first ones to announce the news.

Love Catherine's coat. It's a gorgeous color. And, as always, love her smile!

sadly, never. magazines/news/whoever will always speculate and always hope they are right and the first ones to announce the news.

Love Catherine's coat. It's a gorgeous color. And, as always, love her smile!

I was at my supermarket today and noticed the headline from the Globe magazine because it was W&K. The globe is a crappy tabloid paper in the US. Apparently according to this magazine, it has an exclusive article revealing the date for William and Kate's coronation because the dying queen named William King in a previous Globe article. Evil Camilla has reacted to this news by going on a boozy bender.

The only thing which is true about this story is the dying queen if you take the broad interpretation of dying as eventually the Queen like us all will die.

I was at my supermarket today and noticed the headline from the Globe magazine because it was W&K. The globe is a crappy tabloid paper in the US. Apparently according to this magazine, it has an exclusive article revealing the date for William and Kate's coronation because the dying queen named William King in a previous Globe article. Evil Camilla has reacted to this news by going on a boozy bender.

The only thing which is true about this story is the dying queen if you take the broad interpretation of dying as eventually the Queen like us all will die.

I can't believe that the Globe actually left out one very important tidbit of information. The Duke of Edinburgh wasn't available for comment as he was in California parasailing with Nancy Reagan.

Thanks to those who post for us and surround the atmosphere enclosed in the many threads in the royal forum. The watch of the guards in their handsome uniforms saluting Will, Catherine in green and her majesty Queen Elizabeth in passion pink, was just awesome to have followed by many beautiful instances from pictures and pictures I took and collected of the British reigning family tipping their hats and apparently broadly smiling for this greatest of days of jubilation. Over here in California I sensed and had a feel for the Europeans and by simple intuition could tell they were having a inducement of time and that it spills out for us in New York, from an article, where it is more popularly cherished and in my heartland in golden California. Meaning I love the Irish tradition of St. Patricks day. It really makes me happy that the Brittish are so close to Ireland and don't hide from smiles and laughter in honor of them. Nice pictures of her majesty still attending festivities. Live and live and long may you live your majesty. We love you. Cheers to you. :britflag::potofgold::goodluck::irelandflag:

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 36m
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry last night attended their charitable foundation's chairman's dinner at Buckingham Palace

I loved watching these two in action, especially with the children, and the elderly veteran (as always). Yes, seeing pictures of them in action in Australia is definitely something I'm looking forward to as well.
I just now got to look at the coverage. Gosh, this was a happy, smiling, laugh filled event. It was a joy to look at the pictures.

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 2h
Confirmed:May 29th: William & Kate (The Earl & Countess of Strathearn) will visit Strathearn, Perth & Kinross in Scotland (@BritishMonarchy)

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 2h
Confirmed:May 29th: William & Kate (The Earl & Countess of Strathearn) will visit Strathearn, Perth & Kinross in Scotland (@BritishMonarchy)
Oh look a joint engagement to those who where complaining about her not being at the dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom