Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 6: January 2014 - September 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pictures from today?

Picture:
Very cute photo of Mr. & Mrs. Cambridge today-
World of Windsor : Photo

Kate Middleton and Prince William visit the Eden Project | Daily Mail Online
Weather forced change of the morning itinerary and they did an impromptu visit to the Eden Project

Emily Andrews:
It was Nick Loughrans last day so @ArthurJEdwards and I stitched him up for a pic with W&K (for his mum)
https://mobile.twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/771686937308659713

Pics from yesterday:
Loving these two-
The Cambridges

First- Adorable
Second- Love Catherine's facial expression with the puppet,:lol: and of course her chatting to the little girl with CP-:wub:
Third- More adorebleness
When do the couple start the tour to Canada?

polyesco;1921118 today [url said:
https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/771727723995758592?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw[/url]

So sweet.:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince William knows how to work a room full of kids!

During a visit to a community hall on St Martin's Friday, William put his famous dad move to good use and got eye-to-eye with a couple of adorable local kids.

As a young boy and girl showed him a painting they made, William said, "Did you make this? This is amazing."

He continued to ask them about the artwork, pointing out the creative details.

"Is this the sea? Did you do the sea?" he asked the little boy, who proudly replied, "Yes!"

"It's really impressive!" William told him
Video: Prince William Goes Into Dad Mode : People.com

A glittering auction to raise money for Syrian refugees has been backed by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Stephen Hawking – and Jeffrey Archer.

The big event, featuring lots donated by local businesses and others, takes place at St John's College on Monday September 26.

William and Kate have sent their best wishes for the success of the sale, as has Prof Hawking, and Lord Archer, an experienced auctioneer, has offered to bring down the hammer.

The Duke and Duchess have written to the event's organisers, saying they “hope the evening is a great success", and Prof Hawking also passed on his best wishes, and congratulated organisers on their efforts.
Read more: Syria charity auction backed by Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Stephen Hawking | Cambridge News

:D

That's what you call cheeky!

Prince William gave royal fan Linda Moore, 62, a sweet surprise on Thursday in Cornwall.

"I asked him, 'Can I have a kiss?' " Moore told reporters outside the historic Truro Cathedral. "He said, 'You can give me a peck on the cheek.' "

When she asked if she could have a hug too, William replied: "Oh, go then," and posed for a picture before joking to Princess Kate, "Watch that woman, she's collecting kisses!'"
Read more: Prince William and Kate Middleton Visit Cornwall : People.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I presume the next Cambridge engagements will be in connection with the forthcoming trip to Canada

I presume the next Cambridge engagements will be in connection with the forthcoming trip to Canada

They only thing they may do with regards to Canada prior to going is hold a reception with Canadians living in the UK. BP has done this sort of thing before and Clarence House does it a lot. The Cambridges did their first for the Indian tour focusing on young people.

The family is supposedly in Balmoral with the Queen this week. William has a solo visit to a youth home next week.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

They only thing they may do with regards to Canada prior to going is hold a reception with Canadians living in the UK. BP has done this sort of thing before and Clarence House does it a lot. The Cambridges did their first for the Indian tour focusing on young people.

The family is supposedly in Balmoral with the Queen this week. William has a solo visit to a youth home next week.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

That is exactly what I was referring to: one or two engagements prior to the trip with a Canada related theme.

Last edited:
Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
TRH will meet pupils and parents at Stewards Academy, Essex, on 16 Sep, a school working with @heads_together charity partner @Place2Be

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The Duke & Duchess will go back to school with @heads_together to see how children are supported through changes

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/774248067834978304

Kate Middleton and Prince William's latest mental health engagement confirmed

Excellent! William and Catherine really shine during their engage,eats that deal with mental health. Looking forward to photos and videos.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Excellent! William and Catherine really shine during their engage,eats that deal with mental health. Looking forward to photos and videos.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I also love seeing them during any type of engagement with children. They shine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom