The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Aristocracy

Love those pictures too! They are so much happy together.

Old 08-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Majesty

I love the pictures. Thank you Warren, for posting them. Their looks and smiles say it all; they take in being with each other. I don't think I need to say anything about the last two pictures. They speak for themselves, and very loud and clear, I might add. I think this couple has the kind of happiness very few are lucky to find. It's quite obvious when one really takes the time to study their glances towards one another.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 08-04-2012, 07:00 PM

I really love the photos too. Body language says it all! :-)

Prince William and Kate Middleton: Wills tells of his fear of kiss cam | Mail Online

I think by mentioning that, the kiss cam will go to him the next time he and Catherine are together at an event.

Old 08-04-2012, 11:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Duchess is very beautiful when she is smiling a spontaneous and relaxed smile.

I read somewhere that the Cambridges are living in cottage on the estate of some very good friends of the royal family. So they are not renting a random house somewhere. They are supposedly fairly protected on the estate and no-one can just drive by and take a look of their cottage. The family of the estate often have William and Catherine over for dinner according to the info I read.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:40 PM
Serene Highness

Did it say who the people are that they are staying with? Give names I mean. Would be interesting to know.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyGabrielle
Did it say who the people are that they are staying with? Give names I mean. Would be interesting to know.
Kataryn posted such information a few pages back, I doubt Catherine and William are friends of this Sir he's more likely a friend of Charles'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataryn
It is known that William and Catherine have rented cottage/farmhouse on the estate of Sir George Meyrink of Bodorgan Hall.

Bodorgan estate has its own homepage where they offer houses for rent. If someone could work out how to look at this homepage in the timeframe when William rented the place (summer 2010), possibly a lot of information could be found.

As an example what to expect of a 750 ppm-rent on this estate, here is an actual offer: http://www.bodorgan.com/pdf/pensieri.pdf

As William's cottage allegedly has seaviews and access to a private beach and is not so far away from the main house, I guess the house itself should be similar to that on offer here (the additional 50 pounds for the better location). Of course, my guesses only. But I can't see what is so very luxurious about a house like that?
Old 08-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan
The Duchess is very beautiful when she is smiling a spontaneous and relaxed smile.
That is very true. Her smile lights up her entire face.

Old 08-05-2012, 05:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Kataryn posted such information a few pages back, I doubt Catherine and William are friends of this Sir he's more likely a friend of Charles'.
I don't think that's quite right actually. It's Katie Nicholl, which has to be borne in mind, but it's been reported that William and Kate are on very friendly terms with both Sir George and Lady Meyrick:

Quote:
Just as the Cambridges insist their staff address them by their Christian names, they call Lady Meyrick simply by her first name, Jean. When they first arrived, it was she who helped them to settle in and organised the services of her cleaner. Jean is easy-going and she and her husband love their time with William and Kate, says a family friend. The Meyricks divide their time between their Hampshire pile and North Wales. When they are in Anglesey, William and Kate are always invited over for Sunday lunch.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Courtier

2013 will be the year! Family wise.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Commoner

I love how in love they are. They are too cute!
Old 08-16-2012, 04:23 PM
Royal Highness

Awesome Video , Their wedding was really like a fairytales story , I really enjoyed watching the Video , They are amazing couple , love to see them always together , love is really obviously in their eyes , They will be Amazing King & Queen , Thank you for Posting
Old 08-19-2012, 06:31 PM
Serene Highness

What an awesome video. Nice to go back in time and relive the beginning of a truly wonderful love story.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:32 PM
Majesty

I wonder if this article has anything 'new', or just the stuff we already know about:

Inside William and Kate's Surprisingly Real Home Life - The British Royals, Kate Middleton, Prince William : People.com

Old 08-22-2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria_S View Post
I wonder if this article has anything 'new', or just the stuff we already know about:

Inside William and Kate's Surprisingly Real Home Life - The British Royals, Kate Middleton, Prince William : People.com
Didn't US Weekly or InTouch have a similar story earlier this year?

Old 08-22-2012, 03:46 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonjapearl View Post
Didn't US Weekly or InTouch have a similar story earlier this year?
To be honest, I've lost touch of which magazine did what story on these two. Wonder if these publications just trade stories and publish them several months apart to look as if they've collected new information.

Old 09-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Administrator

Once again speculative posts about a Cambridge pregnancy have been deleted.

Old 09-06-2012, 01:37 AM
Aristocracy

All the pregnancy speculation I think is way off the mark. We honeymooned in Malaysia earlier this year and I escaped taking Malaria tablets because we were not going to the rain forests in Borneo. If I had of taken Malaria tablets I was told by the nurse I shouldn't even be trying to get pregnant as you can't take them if you are pregnant. So given they should know this (there are quite a few jabs to have to go to this region) I don't think they will try until they get back at the earliest.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:53 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

If anyone had said anything, we would know about it. The press would be crawling with info.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:01 AM
Aristocracy

I agree that if this were true it would be all over the news.
Old 09-13-2012, 11:15 AM
Royal Highness

i dont see Catherine with a bump, she has straight tummy!
as popular as they are, it would be crazy here in the internet, in tv, magazines, i imagine when that will happen it will hit the world by storm.
so this isnt true!